KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman V.S. Wonderwoman (Please read the stips)

Superman V.S. Wonderwoman (Please read the stips)
Started by: Lord Feron

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord Feron

Superman V.S. Wonderwoman (Please read the stips)

So yall remember that arc where superman tried to get rid of all the k-nite in the world. Okay lets say superman accidentally gets some of that magical k-nite he got before. he gets high off his ass. Then lets say he thinks wonderwoman is holding out on some awesome munchi food.

Diana has zero gear and dressed in a clown outfit. But she has orders to put down Supes ASAP.

Old Post May 12th, 2011 11:24 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 12th, 2011 11:26 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't get it.....

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post May 12th, 2011 11:29 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Daemon Seed
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wat?

Old Post May 12th, 2011 11:35 PM
Daemon Seed is currently offline Click here to Send Daemon Seed a Private Message Find more posts by Daemon Seed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rape fantasy, maybe?

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post May 12th, 2011 11:46 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

.(please log in to view the image)

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post May 12th, 2011 11:50 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Daemon Seed
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by long pig
Rape fantasy, maybe?

Need Rohypnol for that!

Old Post May 12th, 2011 11:50 PM
Daemon Seed is currently offline Click here to Send Daemon Seed a Private Message Find more posts by Daemon Seed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hyperion Prime

I miss being able to get high from drugs.....all they do now is make me paranoid.

Old Post May 12th, 2011 11:55 PM
Hyperion Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Hyperion Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Hyperion Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Best.Thread.Ever

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post May 13th, 2011 12:13 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

WW's character is just a giant rape fantasy. If a man ties her up, it renders her powerless and she is forced to obey him. That's insane.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post May 13th, 2011 12:16 AM
Daemon Seed
Restricted

Account Restricted

WW's character is just a giant rape fantasy. If a man ties her up, it renders her powerless and she is forced to obey him. That's insane.

No it is excellent characterisation! Real women should take heed.

Old Post May 13th, 2011 12:18 AM
Hyperion Prime

If wonder woman is holding that ultimate high from Superman he is going to kill her. getting high trumps all.

Kids enjoy getting high while you can, because oneday you won't be able to anymore. Something in your body just makes it stop. You get paranoid or you just don't get high like you use to.

My elders told me so now i am telling you.

Old Post May 13th, 2011 12:20 AM
Hyperion Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Hyperion Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Hyperion Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
I miss being able to get high from drugs.....all they do now is make me paranoid.
All drugs make you paranoid?

Old Post May 13th, 2011 12:20 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Daemon Seed
No it is excellent characterisation! Real women should take heed.
laughing out loud Agreed.

Old Post May 13th, 2011 12:23 AM
Hyperion Prime

All drugs make you paranoid?

No you dont understand...i used to be able to smoke or whatever and enjoy it after 12 years. Now i freak out to the point where it just isnt worth it. I hate that.....getting high was my thing, but not anymore. I think there was some chemical change in my body/brain or something.

Old Post May 13th, 2011 12:24 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

A high Superman...I'd buy that for a dollar.

Old Post May 13th, 2011 12:38 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ah, you may have always had a chemical imbalance of some sort. They usually don't pop up until your early 20's. THC and other psychoactives can aggravate it. I demand you take xanax immediately.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post May 13th, 2011 12:42 AM
Hyperion Prime

Ah, you may have always had a chemical imbalance of some sort. They usually don't pop up until your early 20's. THC and other psychoactives can aggravate it. I demand you take xanax immediately.

Lol I have heard that before. I used to just get high, but lately i can't ignore the paranoia. I take serax and it helps, but it's not like it used to be. I mean for years I just got high as heck, but oneday i was paranoid and it never went away. I used to smoke all day everyday. i miss it so much. sad

Old Post May 13th, 2011 12:50 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

How bad is the paranoia?

Old Post May 13th, 2011 12:52 AM
Hyperion Prime

Originally posted by Zack Fair
How bad is the paranoia?

Bad as hell. And the funny thing is...it's stuff that normally would not bother me. I think I have smoked myself retarded. sad

Old Post May 13th, 2011 12:54 AM