KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Marvel's Annihilators VS Justice League

Marvel's Annihilators VS Justice League
Started by: Hyperion Prime

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hyperion Prime

Marvel's Annihilators VS Justice League

Ronan
Quasar
Silver Surfer
Beta-Ray Bill
Ikon (Space Knight)
Gladiator
Cosmo (Telepathic and Telekinetic dog)
(please log in to view the image)

VS
Green Lantern (John Stewart)
Wonder Woman
Flash (Wally West)
Martian Manhunter
Batman
Superman
Hawkgirl (Shayera Hol)
(please log in to view the image)
Characters are the comicbook versions. No PIS, but you can use CIS for the characters. Fight takes place on a Merged DC/Marvel earth with no civilians.

Last edited by Hyperion Prime on Apr 20th, 2011 at 03:08 PM

Old Post Apr 20th, 2011 03:01 PM
Hyperion Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Hyperion Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Hyperion Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

So close to being a good fight. Then the last line said "No CIS".

Why do we have 'No CIS' fights? What's the point of debating characters without personality?

Old Post Apr 20th, 2011 03:06 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hyperion Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Existere
So close to being a good fight. Then the last line said "No CIS".

Why do we have 'No CIS' fights? What's the point of debating characters without personality?

Ok you can use cis

Old Post Apr 20th, 2011 03:07 PM
Hyperion Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Hyperion Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Hyperion Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

I don't think it's a good fight. It's even numbers, but Batman and Hawkgirl are in no way able to take on any of the opponents solo.

The Annihilators win.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2011 03:26 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hyperion Prime

I think that between the two teams that flash is the difference maker. Ronan maybe able to control flash if he can catch him with his anti-gravity powers.

Either Beta-Ray bill or the Surfer can keep Superman occupied. The best way to take down Supes would be with the SS hitting him with red sun radiation or drawing out his yellow sun radiation.

Beta ray can go up against wonder woman. I think with his strength advantage he maybe able to put her down even though she is the better fighter.

Quasar against green lanter would be a fight within itself. I don't think Quasar has what it takes to beat Green lantern though

Martian Manhunter vs Gladiator would be a good fight also. If MM can read his mind he maybe able to figure out he has confidence issues and use that against him. If not though Gladiator will put him down more often then not.

I think Ikon is way more versatile than Hawkgirl and should be able to put her down as long as they don't go blow for blow.

Batman vs Cosmo not sure

I give this 6/10 to the annihilators

Last edited by Hyperion Prime on Apr 20th, 2011 at 03:48 PM

Old Post Apr 20th, 2011 03:39 PM
carver9

Team 1 stomps

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Apr 20th, 2011 03:44 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Originally posted by Q99
I don't think it's a good fight. It's even numbers, but Batman and Hawkgirl are in no way able to take on any of the opponents solo.

The Annihilators win.
Maybe not, but I count 5 top tiers on the DC team and 4 on Marvel, with Ronan a rung or two below.

I think Marvel wins, but I think it's close.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2011 04:00 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Maybe not, but I count 5 top tiers on the DC team and 4 on Marvel, with Ronan a rung or two below.

I think Marvel wins, but I think it's close.

There's five on DC, 4 on Marvel, plus three more high-end characters on Marvel who are low herald to, at worst, the top of high meta, as opposed to 2 low-meta on DC.

quote:
Hyperion Prime
I think Ikon is way more versatile than Hawkgirl and should be able to put her down as long as they don't go blow for blow.

Not to mention, far more powerful. Ikon rates herself as an Alpha class, the same rank she puts Ronan at, and was really giving the Annihilators a hard time in combat.

quote:

Batman vs Cosmo not sure

The high level telepath and telekinetic who has proven very dangerous to herald level foes in the past?

Cosmo takes Batman and Hawkgirl with an area effect 'bark'.

Either Ikon or Cosmo or Ronan could take Batman and Hawkgirl at the same time.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2011 06:39 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Team 1 shitstomp Team 2

Old Post Apr 20th, 2011 06:45 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hyperion Prime

I don't know why everyone thinks it would be so easy for the marvel team. Martian manhunter is a telepath also. He maybe able to help sheild minds from Cosmos attack.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2011 08:27 PM
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Team 1.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2011 09:02 PM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Originally posted by Q99
There's five on DC, 4 on Marvel, plus three more high-end characters on Marvel who are low herald to, at worst, the top of high meta, as opposed to 2 low-meta on DC.
I realize. I would call Hawkgirl a mid meta, but that's really splitting hairs, so meh.

I think there's always going to be one of DC's top tiers that's not completely engaged in the fight, especially considering that they ultimately hold the speed edge here. I also think any of those top tiers would be enough to keep Marvel's extra metas occupied.

Like I said, I think Marvel wins, but I don't see the numbers playing out as a stomp for the Annihilators.

Meh.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2011 09:06 PM
Q99

I realize. I would call Hawkgirl a mid meta, but that's really splitting hairs, so meh.

I think there's always going to be one of DC's top tiers that's not completely engaged in the fight, especially considering that they ultimately hold the speed edge here. I also think any of those top tiers would be enough to keep Marvel's extra metas occupied.

The thing is, two of Marvel's extras will beat one of DC's heralds. Regularly.

And Cosmo can take out Batman and Hawkgirl quickly, so it's more than likely going to be three on one for an utter stomp. That, or two on one and one of them backs up one of Marvel's heralds to make a solid win.

No matter how you do the matchups, you have a couple close fights and then some role-overs for the Annihilators, which'll roll up into the other matchups.

Hyperion Prime
I don't know why everyone thinks it would be so easy for the marvel team. Martian manhunter is a telepath also. He maybe able to help sheild minds from Cosmos attack.

Cosmo's got TK too.

But hey, let's say MM is locking down Cosmo. Then Ronan is beating down Hawkgirl and Batman at once, and Ikon is attacking J'onn as well. Or Ikon's beating them both at once and Ronan's blasting J'onn. Faced with both a powerful mentalist and a powerful physical fighter, he's probably going to eventually lose... all the more-so when the third comes to join in.

It doesn't matter who's matched with whom, because any one of the three can beat the Bat-and-Hawk pair fairly quickly, and any two can beat one of DC's heralds.

And then you get people bordering on low-herald jumping into fights between the big hitters which are already coinflips. Any one of them jumps into any other fight, and it's a quick win for the Annihilators.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2011 09:17 PM
MrMind

justice league got two dead weights, batman and hawkgirl

Old Post Apr 20th, 2011 09:19 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Does cosmo have tk? I thought it was just Tp off the top of my head.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Apr 20th, 2011 11:16 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

one thing for certain, hawk girl is toast

Old Post Apr 20th, 2011 11:22 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

I have respect for Ronan since he transmuted that one guy and rendered him harmless.... Not an alpha plus my butt!!

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Apr 20th, 2011 11:24 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hyperion Prime

Originally posted by psycho gundam
one thing for certain, hawk girl is toast

I think people are selling hawkgirl short. She actually has a decent powerset. SHe has a healing factor and her Mace can go up against anything probably short of Thor's hammer. She has super-strength. I think she can hang with someone like Quasar or Ikon if she really had to.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2011 11:29 PM
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Originally posted by rotiart
I have respect for Ronan since he transmuted that one guy and rendered him harmless.... Not an alpha plus my butt!!
To quote quasar: "That was actually really cool."

Old Post Apr 21st, 2011 12:09 AM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hyperion Prime

All kinds of bump And Hawkgirl is not that weak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post May 17th, 2011 09:51 PM