KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Star Wars: The Force Unleashed.

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed.
Started by: Nactous

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (47): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nactous
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sw 2007

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AC3b...%2D189204%2Ephp

OR swknights.com and click where it says to under Please Lucasarts.

Could be better than KotOR!

"The wait is over."

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 01:59 AM
Nactous is currently offline Click here to Send Nactous a Private Message Find more posts by Nactous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NightWriter
Seeker of Inspiration

Looks pretty good cool

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 02:15 AM
NightWriter is currently offline Click here to Send NightWriter a Private Message Find more posts by NightWriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
an_old_wonderer

y did that 1 stormtrooper that was by himself start running at him? like wtf, shoot ur gun, dont fist fight a lightsabre

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 02:26 AM
an_old_wonderer is currently offline Click here to Send an_old_wonderer a Private Message Find more posts by an_old_wonderer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NightWriter
Seeker of Inspiration

quote: (post)
Originally posted by crazy_shadow
y did that 1 stormtrooper that was by himself start running at him? like wtf, shoot ur gun, dont fist fight a lightsabre

Thats an unfair question. Stormtroopers are dumb as hell laughing out loud Actually he would put up a better fight hand to hand because they can't aim worth a crap erm big grin

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 02:37 AM
NightWriter is currently offline Click here to Send NightWriter a Private Message Find more posts by NightWriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

I think the Force powers may just be a teeny bit overpowered stick out tongue

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 03:02 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NightWriter
Seeker of Inspiration

Originally posted by Lana
I think the Force powers may just be a teeny bit overpowered stick out tongue

Just a teeny bit? laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 03:10 AM
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by Cerberus
Just a teeny bit? laughing out loud

Seems to me like they're going the NJO route and turning the Jedi into Goku clones laughing out loud erm

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 03:17 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Re: Sw 2007

Originally posted by Nactous
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AC3b...%2D189204%2Ephp

OR swknights.com and click where it says to under Please Lucasarts.

Could be better than KotOR!

my god.. that was hot as hell... is it action or RPG?... cuz I wanna duel my friends with multiplayer in that! >_<

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 03:49 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

I always drool over these awesome next-gen games, but I should really know not to by now, because there's no way in hell I'll have enough money to get a PS3, 360 or a Wii.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 03:58 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

If that was a real game, that looks fecking crazy

I love the last part when he's throwing the stormtrooper around laughing out loud

"Thanks to the recent San Diego Comic Con, a first video of the next big Star Wars console game has been leaked onto the internet.

It is supposedly a part of the same behind closed doors demo that vowed the press at E3. The demo is said to show "target footage", meaning it is pre-rendered, but should look similarly in the end. "Star Wars 2007" (project name) is currently scheduled to be released next year for the Xbox 360 and PS3."

****, doesnt say anyhting about a PC release....looks like I'll be forking out for a 360 then

Last edited by Hazardous on Jul 24th, 2006 at 09:53 AM

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 09:51 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Pre-rendered...

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 09:53 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

The demo is said to show "target footage", meaning it is pre-rendered, but should look similarly in the end. "Star Wars 2007" (project name) is currently scheduled to be released next year for the Xbox 360 and PS3."

You lose

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 09:55 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Originally posted by Lana
Seems to me like they're going the NJO route and turning the Jedi into Goku clones laughing out loud erm

WHY do games makers never show any proportion?

They talk about trying to caputre the spirit of the films, yet what they create is absolutely nothing like what we see on screen.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 11:53 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

they're just pounding the keyboard all day.... I think someone involved in the creation of the films would have to direct the art and feel for it to shine as closely as possible to its movie counterpart

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 12:55 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by Ushgarak
WHY do games makers never show any proportion?

They talk about trying to caputre the spirit of the films, yet what they create is absolutely nothing like what we see on screen.

Because they suck. I've come to this firm decision.

I mean really. Jedi are never shown that powerful. FFS. If they could fling stuff about like that, they'd have never been defeated by the Clone army to begin with.

I dunno. Looks pretty, looks like it'd be fun to go nuts like that...but it also looks to me that if you're THAT powerful, the game would get damn boring after a while.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 05:22 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Yeah, looks cool, but really, that's all it is: eye candy. I wouldn't want to play as someone like this through a whole game. Maybe if there's some decent character growth that they decided to not indicate, then that would work, but this is still too much even for the end result of such.

Bottom line: Would make a mildly entertaining minigame, but not much else until they weaken that character properly.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 05:31 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I'm expecting Jedi Knight 4 to be like this. eek!

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 03:23 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

I'm thinking in terms of Jedi vs Jedi (or Sith) with this kind of crazyness

stormtroopers are always there for the beatdown

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 03:35 AM
Hazardous

I wonder what the storyline would be? Hopefully some post-ROTS, pre-ANH, Purge era game eek! With a showdown against Vader

I hope its not another 'some Jedi has to save the galaxy by defeating the last remaining Sith and dark jedi remnants singlehandedly' no expression

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 10:49 AM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

I'd like it if it had a multiplayer storymode for PC.. you and a small group of friends go through an entire space station trying not to get seen by guards n stuff.. the force powers 'are' drastic in the videos.. but they could make the gameplay equally challenging to make up for it.. (i.e. lasers kill you in 1 hit... getting sliced by an enemy saber kills you, unless its a hand or a foot).. of course they'd have to have complex saber / force usage to match these severe penalties for getting struck in combat

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 01:45 PM