KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » My Fanmade Star Wars EP VII Trailer Reply

My Fanmade Star Wars EP VII Trailer Reply
Started by: Slowpoke

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Slowpoke

My Fanmade Star Wars EP VII Trailer Reply

There really are limited sources to make a SW movie, I even have to use Malgus' master's scene for Exar Kun. Most of the trailers I've seen are 90% made of SWTOR and TFU cinematic, I tried to add new characters and continue Luke's journey. I really wanted to use Thrawn but there is no good material, anyway hope you guys like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y254WL52gWM

Old Post May 31st, 2013 06:02 AM
Click here to Send Slowpoke a Private Message Find more posts by Slowpoke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

You have to do better than just randomly throwing together very short bursts of movie clips. It needs to flow and mesh. It doesn't in your montage.

A for effort and A for editing.

Overall, D on execution.

Old Post May 31st, 2013 06:54 AM
Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
randomly throwing together very short bursts of movie clips.

why not? its what jj abrams does.

slowpoke, just throw in lots of lense-flares and its perfect.

"Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage."

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=denton+van+zan+vs

Old Post May 31st, 2013 01:19 PM
Click here to Send focus4chumps a Private Message Find more posts by focus4chumps Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slowpoke

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
You have to do better than just randomly throwing together very short bursts of movie clips. It needs to flow and mesh. It doesn't in your montage.

A for effort and A for editing.

Overall, D on execution.

I did set plot but the material is really limited.

Old Post May 31st, 2013 04:24 PM
Click here to Send Slowpoke a Private Message Find more posts by Slowpoke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Well, it's not great, SP. But good for trying.

Material limited, eh? The trick is to make it grand with limited material, not pile up what you have. Less is more.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2013 01:54 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

well i know how splicing video can be a complete pain in the ass, so well done on the technical/timeline end. however you need to study up on rendering better picture quality/resolution, which is usually just a matter of setting the app's preferences.

my only complaint is that the mouth-closeup of dialogue/monologue with a seperate scene's speech is just really bad and needs to go.

"Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage."

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=denton+van+zan+vs

Last edited by focus4chumps on Jun 15th, 2013 at 01:11 AM

Old Post Jun 15th, 2013 01:07 AM
Click here to Send focus4chumps a Private Message Find more posts by focus4chumps Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote