KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Shao Kahn runs the Gauntlet

Shao Kahn runs the Gauntlet
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Shao Kahn runs the Gauntlet

Outworld's resident mallet-wielding, wench-loving strongman is in for one wild ride.

This is no ordinary gauntlet match, per se. This is a BOW (Bio-Organic Weapon) Gauntlet Match!

1. Prototyrant
2. Lisa Trevor
3. The Tyrant
4. William Birkin (G-2 and G-3)
5. Mr. X (humanoid and Tyrant form)
6. T-079 (Code: Veronica Tyrant)
7. Alexia Ashford (1st form only)
8. Bittores Mendez
9. Jack Krauser (w/ Claw)
10. Mr. Salvador
11. Executioner Majini
12. Albert Wesker

If he wins the round, he starts off at 100 percent. Oh, and his X-ray move is enabled.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2011 07:27 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samirerre

shao kahn ???
krizalid is better

Old Post Jul 15th, 2011 10:41 AM
samirerre is currently offline Click here to Send samirerre a Private Message Find more posts by samirerre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crimson_2010

Re: Shao Kahn runs the Gauntlet

Shao kahn annhilates everybody in this list, he's too much for them : with his hammer, he could potentially one shot any opponent here

Old Post Jul 15th, 2011 12:21 PM
crimson_2010 is currently offline Click here to Send crimson_2010 a Private Message Find more posts by crimson_2010 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesterGeorge

Stops at 2. Unless he has magic that can bring down a house.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2011 09:56 PM
JesterGeorge is currently offline Click here to Send JesterGeorge a Private Message Find more posts by JesterGeorge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

Definitely stops at Wesker.

Howdy!

Old Post Jul 15th, 2011 10:32 PM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Wesker easily dodges Shao Kahn's hammer/x-ray. Dunno about him hurting Kahn though.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2011 10:35 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bro SMASH

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
Definitely stops at Wesker.

I doubt that. What is Wesker gonna do to Kahn?

Old Post Jul 16th, 2011 04:36 AM
Bro SMASH is currently offline Click here to Send Bro SMASH a Private Message Find more posts by Bro SMASH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by Bro SMASH
I doubt that. What is Wesker gonna do to Kahn?

Beat the shit out of him like Liu did but with swag.

(please log in to view the image)

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Last edited by Zack Fair on Jul 16th, 2011 at 05:05 AM

Old Post Jul 16th, 2011 04:55 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crimson_2010

Wesker can't do shit against Shao. This pathetic foul can't even beat a boulder pusher eek! laughing stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 26th, 2011 07:50 PM
crimson_2010 is currently offline Click here to Send crimson_2010 a Private Message Find more posts by crimson_2010 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Originally posted by crimson_2010
Wesker can't do shit against Shao. This pathetic foul can't even beat a boulder pusher eek! laughing stick out tongue

PIS was enabled when Wesker lost. He was slowly being poisoned from an overdose and later on lost his speed due to the Uroboros mutation. The only reason Wesker didn't kill Chris was 'cause Jill had to go and play the bloody hero in Spencer's mansion before he could kill him and was only toying with him in the Monarch room and got bored. Do everyone a favor and think before you speak.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2011 08:19 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crimson_2010

Originally posted by Nemesis X
PIS was enabled when Wesker lost. He was slowly being poisoned from an overdose and later on lost his speed due to the Uroboros mutation. The only reason Wesker didn't kill Chris was 'cause Jill had to go and play the bloody hero in Spencer's mansion before he could kill him and was only toying with him in the Monarch room and got bored. Do everyone a favor and think before you speak.

Cool story bro, also did ya know sarcasm?? I know exactly that Wesker would kill Chris anytime but cuz of the plot, the good always triumph.
But what can he do against someone who can destroy a dimension or who can rip you apart literraly.Or even absorb your soul like butter?

Old Post Jul 26th, 2011 09:43 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Shao Kahn has to win 10 MK tournaments in order to be able to merge/destroy a realm/dimension though, so that doesn't really apply here. As for absorbing souls, you usually have to beat the opponent in combat first to do that (only reason Kahn was able to do it to Tsung instantly to power up Sindel was because Shang had pledged his soul to the emperor), and Wesker's far too fast for Kahn to hit with his hammer or anything.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2011 11:05 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Originally posted by crimson_2010
Cool story bro, also did ya know sarcasm?? I know exactly that Wesker would kill Chris anytime but cuz of the plot, the good always triumph.
But what can he do against someone who can destroy a dimension or who can rip you apart literraly.Or even absorb your soul like butter?

You display sarcasm poorly. I don't get how posting an eek, laughing, and stick out tounge smilies say you're being sarcastic. That just makes you look hyperactively annoying.

As for the rest of my response, it's pretty much what Ridley said. No winning 10 tournaments, no dimension controlling powers and Wesker is too fast for Shao Kahn to even hit.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2011 11:11 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crimson_2010

Originally posted by Nemesis X
You display sarcasm poorly. I don't get how posting an eek, laughing, and stick out tounge smilies say you're being sarcastic. That just makes you look hyperactively annoying.

As for the rest of my response, it's pretty much what Ridley said. No winning 10 tournaments, no dimension controlling powers and Wesker is too fast for Shao Kahn to even hit.

Wow, you don't get it? I don't care about your tedious reaction anw.

As for the match, Ridley is probably right but Wesker doesn't have the raw power to beat him. Too fast? Shao kahn's magic power or even his shadow moves ala Johnny Cages ( and if he posesses telekinesis) could resolve it.
If we talk about Armageddon Shao, thus he would one shot him.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2011 12:34 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

How does Wesker not have the raw power to beat Kahn? Are we not talking about the same guy whose lost to Liu Kang at least twice before?

Kahn's charging spikes and rising knee attacks have only been used as gameplay mechanics, and is mere speculation to assume those shadow-like moves would actually make him able to keep up with Wesker's speed... And no, he doesn't have telekinesis like Ermac.

As for Armageddon Shao Kahn, we don't even know the true extent of his powers or see him do anything besides finish off Raiden, but since MK9 is a reboot with things of the past being changed, Armageddon Kahn simply seizes to exist, so I don't think he'd be used here or anywhere unless specified by the thread author.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2011 02:45 AM
Bro SMASH

Armageddon Shao Kahn was said to be invincible and since he desparately want to challenge the Elder Gods, I'm pretty sure he's not far from it.

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/358/5/d/ultimate_crossover_by_vanishingwalker-d5kg5ey.jpg

Old Post Jul 27th, 2011 02:57 AM
Bro SMASH is currently offline Click here to Send Bro SMASH a Private Message Find more posts by Bro SMASH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Also take note that Shao Kahn got that Marvel-style armor defense seen in Hulk, Juggernaut and Sentinel. If you strike Kahn and he flashes while he's doing a move, you won't knock him out of it. Gotta him him more than once to do just that to knock him out of a move.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2011 03:08 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by Bro SMASH
Armageddon Shao Kahn was said to be invincible and since he desparately want to challenge the Elder Gods, I'm pretty sure he's not far from it.

Invincible to Raiden's attacks, most likely, but invincible in general is rather debatable, though I guess that's beside the point. Regardless, Armageddon Kahn would no doubt clear this gauntlet, but using that version of him would be pure spite for a thread like this, so I would think this topic would be using a Kahn that's, you know, beatable by his opponents' standards.

Originally posted by Snafu the Great
Also take note that Shao Kahn got that Marvel-style armor defense seen in Hulk, Juggernaut and Sentinel. If you strike Kahn and he flashes while he's doing a move, you won't knock him out of it. Gotta him him more than once to do just that to knock him out of a move.

In that case, Wesker's just gotta something like a windfall kick, followed by a cobra strike and/or that uber elbow attack of his from Lost in Nightmares. Also, if Liu Kang was able to punch his fist through Kahn's chest like he did at the MK2 colosseum, then I don't see why Wesker can't do a similar thing to him with his rhino charge or something. Just sayin'.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2011 03:55 AM
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Ridley, you just gave me an idea for Wesker's X-ray. Wesker's X-ray is a counter like Johnny's.

Rhino Charge (which breaks the opponent's lower spine), opponent falls, Wesker performs the Windfall (which fractures the skull), followed by Al unloading his Samurai Edge into the fallen person's chest.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2011 11:26 AM