KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Juri Han X Akuma (normal)

Juri Han X Akuma (normal)
Started by: Frisky Dingo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Juri Han X Akuma (normal)

Juri Han takes on NORMAL Gouki as of SFIII

(please log in to view the image)X(please log in to view the image)

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Mar 20th, 2012 08:42 PM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGoldenSpy

This is nonsense

Street Fighting is a man sport, she better know her place

Old Post Mar 20th, 2012 09:23 PM
TheGoldenSpy is currently offline Click here to Send TheGoldenSpy a Private Message Find more posts by TheGoldenSpy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Said it before and I'll say it again. Juri will be beaten to death by Akuma in, about, 30 seconds.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Mar 21st, 2012 05:14 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Akuma would kill Juri.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2012 07:43 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danteiscool

hey Juri is cool and all, but against Akuma? Everyone else has already said what I was gonna say: Akuma beats her. hard.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2012 10:26 PM
danteiscool is currently offline Click here to Send danteiscool a Private Message Find more posts by danteiscool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

1. Juri KILLS SSFIV Seth (#15).

Heck, PRE SFIV, Seth gave Ryu trouble. Juri casually stomps, literally-stomps, a Seth that has already assimilated everyone's attacks and is just, out-right, stronger.

It is CONSTANTLY implied that she can go one on one with SFIV Vega. Even in the most recent crossover. This is Vega at 75%. One more 1/4 and she would be fighting a Vega who can use Psychokinetic blasts to turn cities into burning mushroom clouds. For her to be remotely close to 3/4 Vega puts her in normal Gouki's league, alone.

3. Are we now going to say that Gouki will EASILY thrash SFIV Vega? He used the SGS on Vega when he was at just 1/4 of his power. Obviously normal Gouki would have a fight on his hands if he engaged in combat with 3/4 Vega. So he would obviously have a fight on his hands if he engaged in combat with Juri, who so far, has never used the Feng Shui Engine to its maximum.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Mar 21st, 2012 11:33 PM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
[B]Are we now going to say that Gouki will EASILY thrash SFIV Vega? [B]
Yes.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2012 12:08 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Well I'm here to inform you that he is not capable. He MAY defeat SFIV Vega, but it will not be easy for him.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2012 12:32 AM
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Well I'm here to inform you that he is not capable. He MAY defeat SFIV Vega, but it will not be easy for him.

That remains to be seen.

In every media I've seen, Akuma ranks above Bison reguardless of forms.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2012 03:42 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

Okay, Juri is strong. Akuma still wins, he just wont instantly muder her. . .baring no SGS, o'course.

And even though I think A<B<C logic (power scallin) is okay for in-universe battles, the only edge I woulda gave Juri in speed, is gone.

Yup, so what she dodged a phuckin teleport punch, usin power scalin, Akuma has leik mach 100 reaction speed.

-Anakaris-

Last edited by No End N Site on Mar 22nd, 2012 at 03:45 AM

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2012 03:43 AM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

@DSZ
Are you implying that NORMAL Gouki can defeat 3 SFII Vegas, which implies that he can take on 3 sets of SFII Kens, Ryus, Chun Lis, Cammys, and Guiles all at once?

@No End
Are you scaling Gouki's power from Juri? In he isn't that much more powerful than Juri, if at all. Which is the point of my thread.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2012 03:55 AM
NemeBro

Originally posted by No End N Site
Yup, so what she dodged a phuckin teleport punch, usin power scalin, Akuma has leik mach 100 reaction speed.
This is not how powerscaling works.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2012 04:03 AM
No End N Site

What? That's exactly how it works. That's why I always thought it was silly.

Are you scaling Gouki's power from Juri? In he isn't that much more powerful than Juri, if at all. Which is the point of my thread.

Are you serious? You clearly said Gouki as of SFIII. Are you gonna tell me that Akuma in SFIII can't beat IV Bison with ease? Nonsense.

Just to demonstrate how dumb this is, in SFIV, Ryu went from barely beatin Seth to SFIII where he is around Reg Akuma's level. The jumps in power between IV and III are massive.

-Anakaris-

Last edited by No End N Site on Mar 22nd, 2012 at 04:17 AM

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2012 04:10 AM
NemeBro

Originally posted by No End N Site
What? That's exactly how it works. That's why I always thought it was silly.

No, generally a character will be assumed to be at least roughly on par with a weaker character in an attribute if the feats are not greater, if not better to an unspecified extent.

It doesn't go like "Well x can dodge a bullet and y is much stronger than x, so y must be mach 100!"

Y might be assumed to be able to also dodge a bullet, but an arbitrary number will not be given to his speed.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2012 04:20 AM
0mega Spawn
TheWarmestSun

ABC logic still be ABC logic. O.K O.G dont end up in the I.C.U

My Reality Is Your Imagination.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2012 04:24 AM
0mega Spawn is currently offline Click here to Send 0mega Spawn a Private Message Find more posts by 0mega Spawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

You don't know what A>B>C logic is actually, and this is not it.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2012 04:26 AM
No End N Site

Originally posted by NemeBro
No, generally a character will be assumed to be at least roughly on par with a weaker character in an attribute if the feats are not greater, if not better to an unspecified extent.

It doesn't go like "Well x can dodge a bullet and y is much stronger than x, so y must be mach 100!"

Y might be assumed to be able to also dodge a bullet, but an arbitrary number will not be given to his speed.

I know that. That's why Akuma is leik mach 100 lol. Juri's feat requires she moves at leik 80,000 mph. Usin power scalin, despite not havin the feat, he should be, at least, as fast as her.

-Anakaris-

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2012 04:36 AM
stargun

As far as feats are concerned even Alpha 2 Akuma could slaughter everyone in SF that isn't Ingrid.

Edit: Oh yeah, forgot Gouken can keep up with him. But that's it.

Last edited by stargun on Mar 22nd, 2012 at 10:21 AM

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2012 10:08 AM
stargun is currently offline Click here to Send stargun a Private Message Find more posts by stargun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGoldenSpy

Akuma tosses a submarine at her.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2012 03:21 PM
TheGoldenSpy is currently offline Click here to Send TheGoldenSpy a Private Message Find more posts by TheGoldenSpy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

Originally posted by stargun
As far as feats are concerned even Alpha 2 Akuma could slaughter everyone in SF that isn't Ingrid.

But in actuality, current Akuma's gonna have quite a few tough battles and even with Shin thrown into the mix, there are still a few toss ups.

Hell, even Ryu will wreck an A2 Akuma. In theory, Akuma would have a tough fight with Twelve, in theory. And there is much to be implied when, besides oro and Ryu, Q is akuma's only rival in SFIII.

-Anakaris-

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2012 03:26 PM