KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Who is the strongest in Darkstalkers Duo can beat?

Who is the strongest in Darkstalkers Duo can beat?
Started by: stargun

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
stargun

Who is the strongest in Darkstalkers Duo can beat?

Duo from Megaman 8:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTrZ...tailpage#t=135s (Duo is the blue guy)

(please log in to view the image)

How far would he go in the Darkstalkers-verse?

Old Post Jul 18th, 2011 07:21 PM
stargun is currently offline Click here to Send stargun a Private Message Find more posts by stargun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Yeah, I heard Duo is pretty damn powerful, especially his EXE version. But seein as how know one knows how powerful the top DS are, afraid this question will never be answered. I mean, Anak can time travel, create pocket dimensions, BFR ancient Egypt, drag ancient Egypt through time, a long with a bunch of other broken shit and he is fodder to the top tiers.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Jul 19th, 2011 05:06 AM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stargun

quote: (post)
Originally posted by No End N Site
Yeah, I heard Duo is pretty damn powerful, especially his EXE version. But seein as how know one knows how powerful the top DS are, afraid this question will never be answered. I mean, Anak can time travel, create pocket dimensions, BFR ancient Egypt, drag ancient Egypt through time, a long with a bunch of other broken shit and he is fodder to the top tiers.
This is Duo from the main Megaman continuity not EXE.

This one though is very powerful too as you can tell from that intro video in MM 8, he and that other guy fighting with him are both planetary level threats, easily. Just look at that enourmous scar they left on Saturn's surface when they clashed.

Each of them alone should have enough power to destroy Earth sized planets. Or at least they can wipe out small planetoids or a moon, but that is low end estimate. Also they're both faster that light seeing as how they flew from Saturn to Earth in only about thirty seconds (Duo was probably knocked unconscious after the collision, and the other guy was already dead).

As for the match, I don't think Anakaris' time travel abilities would be a major issue since he doesn't know anything about Duo or his home planet. Also soul based attacks from characters like Lord Raptor or Bishamon won't work on him since he is a robot.

Well I would hazard a guess that Duo would beat anyone bellow A-class.

Perhaps Pre-Pyron Demitri?

Old Post Jul 19th, 2011 10:50 PM
stargun is currently offline Click here to Send stargun a Private Message Find more posts by stargun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by stargun
This is Duo from the main Megaman continuity not EXE.

This one though is very powerful too as you can tell from that intro video in MM 8, he and that other guy fighting with him are both planetary level threats, easily. Just look at that enourmous scar they left on Saturn's surface when they clashed.

Each of them alone should have enough power to destroy Earth sized planets. Or at least they can wipe out small planetoids or a moon, but that is low end estimate. Also they're both faster that light seeing as how they flew from Saturn to Earth in only about thirty seconds (Duo was probably knocked unconscious after the collision, and the other guy was already dead).

As for the match, I don't think Anakaris' time travel abilities would be a major issue since he doesn't know anything about Duo or his home planet. Also soul based attacks from characters like Lord Raptor or Bishamon won't work on him since he is a robot.

Well I would hazard a guess that Duo would beat anyone bellow A-class.

Perhaps Pre-Pyron Demitri?

I know that. I was just sayin that his EXE version is even more powerful.

1. Anak can't be killed, since you have to kill his "shadow" which isn't really a shadow, but some incorporeal, black-soul thing.

2. He can make pocket dimensions on the fly, he can also BFR thru time, thru his created pocket dimensions, and BFR foes to Hell itself, he has a gate to Hell inside his own body.

3. Last but not least. Pharaoh Magic. With his powers, he can turn anyone into anything. It's broken, but he can do it.

I would put that particular version of Duo in DS Class (B+), based off raw physical feats, which most of the DS characters lack. He is gonna need spiritual powers to defeat 80% of the cast, tho. Since he's a robot, he doesn't have that, which means he's SOL on a lot of the characters.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Jul 19th, 2011 11:31 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote