KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Ayane/Kasumi vs Juri Han

Ayane/Kasumi vs Juri Han
Started by: Zack Fair

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Ayane/Kasumi vs Juri Han

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)
VS
(please log in to view the image)

The remaining powers at DOATEC decide to strike back at the Mugen Tenshin clan for the destruction of their company. They have seeked the help of another international business conglomerate: S.I.N to take them out once and for all.

Kasumi and Ayane return to their village; the whereabouts of their brother and friend Ryu hayabusa unknown. They find their clan slaughtered and the only thing they hear is the maniacal laugh from a woman. They search for the source of the laugh only to watch Juri crack the skull open of the final ninja fighting her.

Out for blood, the duo instantly attack Juri, who jumps out of the way and licks her lips "Lets play" she says

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jun 6th, 2011 07:57 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

(please log in to view the image)

She is waiting...

Old Post Jul 5th, 2011 11:00 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

I can't see her taking both of them on if they are fully equipped with weapons/ninpo. I'm not totally convinced who'd win between her and one of the sisters individually, to be honest. I am unsure as to her durability against bladed weapons.

She is powerful though, so any big mistakes could cost the kunoichi severely. It's just that the sisters(together) can match and exceed Juri on every front except for striking power, from what I've seen.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2011 04:54 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Re: Ayane/Kasumi vs Juri Han

I'd have to give the edge to Juri. I really don't see them doing anything Juri can't top. After beating all the dolls in a short period and then stomping Guile and Cammy with just the Proto Eye, I don't think taking on a multitude of opponents at once is that much of a problem. Especially since she has been shown to tank attacks like the Sonic Boom full on without much trouble.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Jul 7th, 2011 08:27 AM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

DOA Dimensions revealed that Kasumi learned the Torn Sky Blast before DOA1. I don't see Juri stopping that and Art of the Raging Mountain God from Ayane at the same time.

Plus, there is the issue of edged weapons. Her blunt force durability seems great, but fictional stories tend to differentiate between that and piercing durability.

Last edited by StyleTime on Jul 7th, 2011 at 04:54 PM

Old Post Jul 7th, 2011 04:39 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Re: Re: Ayane/Kasumi vs Juri Han

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
I'd have to give the edge to Juri. I really don't see them doing anything Juri can't top. After beating all the dolls in a short period and then stomping Guile and Cammy with just the Proto Eye, I don't think taking on a multitude of opponents at once is that much of a problem. Especially since she has been shown to tank attacks like the Sonic Boom full on without much trouble.

Agreed. After wreckin the mega mall with the "Proto Eye", with just a power up, I don't see them survivin if they piss Juri off 'and she has the actual Feng Shui Engine.

Juri VS Ryu(SFIV) and Ken(SFIV) would be decent. They'd prolly lose too, tho.

Still wonderin, tho, can she beat Seth? I'm also curious as to what's Bison's power in relation to the rest of the cast in IV. It is believed that Juri fought Bison and all that is known is, they both survived the encounter.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Jul 7th, 2011 10:38 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crimson_2010

Juri takes this with mid difficulty.

quote:
Juri VS Ryu(SFIV) and Ken(SFIV) would be decent. They'd prolly lose too, tho.

Wait what?? Juri would have big trouble against Ken, let alone Ryu.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2011 03:29 PM
crimson_2010 is currently offline Click here to Send crimson_2010 a Private Message Find more posts by crimson_2010 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bro SMASH

Originally posted by StyleTime
DOA Dimensions revealed that Kasumi learned the Torn Sky Blast before DOA1. I don't see Juri stopping that and Art of the Raging Mountain God from Ayane at the same time.

Plus, there is the issue of edged weapons. Her blunt force durability seems great, but fictional stories tend to differentiate between that and piercing durability.

Yeah, not sure how Juri can win when Kasumi and Ayane got abilities like those.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2011 07:08 PM
Bro SMASH is currently offline Click here to Send Bro SMASH a Private Message Find more posts by Bro SMASH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by crimson_2010
Juri takes this with mid difficulty.

Wait what?? Juri would have big trouble against Ken, let alone Ryu.

I dunno. Ken should be tough and all...but he hasn't done anything besides stalemate Ryu and beat him in Alpha 2(was it Alpha 2?)

Juri has them feats to spare. She has him beat if we are to try and compare feats. Storywise I think she should be able to beat both him and Ryu, unless she pisses them off and Ryu goes his Satsui No Hadou trance or Ken goes all "Orochi" Ken. I know there is no such thing but hey a guy can dream. I'm not taking SF3 Ryu into consideration though.

Originally posted by Bro SMASH
Yeah, not sure how Juri can win when Kasumi and Ayane got abilities like those.

Why? Torn Sky Blast has done what? It sent Hayate flying a couple of feet backwards. Ayane's ninpo is another thing, but shit isn't that fast so she better watch out. Juri also blitzed like crazy in the anime.

Last edited by Zack Fair on Jul 9th, 2011 at 11:43 PM

Old Post Jul 9th, 2011 11:40 PM
crimson_2010

Originally posted by Zack Fair
I dunno. Ken should be tough and all...but he hasn't done anything besides stalemate Ryu and beat him in Alpha 2(was it Alpha 2?)

And hold his own agaisnt Shin Bison (alpha 3). Don't forget he's american champion, he can give Juri a run for her money even her win quote suggest it.

quote:
Storywise I think she should be able to beat both him and Ryu, unless she pisses them off and Ryu goes his Satsui No Hadou trance or Ken goes all "Orochi" Ken. I know there is no such thing but hey a guy can dream. I'm not taking SF3 Ryu into consideration though.

Ryu could stalemate her cuz he beat Bison in alpha 3 ( who has attained his peak in power). Evil ryu would rape her. Lmao Orochi Ken, maybe "Psycho Ken" would be better ( brainwashed by Bison in sf2 movie). I'd love to see SNH Ken, ken with murderous intent.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2011 12:29 PM
crimson_2010 is currently offline Click here to Send crimson_2010 a Private Message Find more posts by crimson_2010 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by crimson_2010
And hold his own agaisnt Shin Bison (alpha 3). Don't forget he's american champion, he can give Juri a run for her money even her win quote suggest it.

Ryu could stalemate her cuz he beat Bison in alpha 3 ( who has attained his peak in power). Evil ryu would rape her. Lmao Orochi Ken, maybe "Psycho Ken" would be better ( brainwashed by Bison in sf2 movie). I'd love to see SNH Ken, ken with murderous intent.

Being an american champion doesn't really mean much. Cool tittle and it proves he is good, but it can not be quantified. What did Juri's win quote suggest?

All Ryu did was finish Bison off with the Justice Shoruken. I agree E. Ryu will be nightmare for Juri. This would be easier to debate if Juri and Seth squared off so we could see how they rank against each other.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2011 07:54 PM
crimson_2010

Originally posted by Zack Fair
Being an american champion doesn't really mean much. Cool tittle and it proves he is good, but it can not be quantified. What did Juri's win quote suggest?

Juri to Ken : "I didn't think you'd be so tough. I almost had fun there for a while."

And Ken said it was a close match so anyway Juri would be in a bad shape after his fight against Ken

Old Post Jul 16th, 2011 09:17 PM
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Ken, my favorite SF, would get murdered by Juri. Especially in his SFIV version.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Jul 17th, 2011 01:48 AM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote