KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » tough X-men team vs JLA

tough X-men team vs JLA
Started by: keiththegreat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
keiththegreat

tough X-men team vs JLA

X-man
Professor X
Emma Frost
Jean Grey
Wolverine
Sunspot
Magma
Rogue
North Star
Aurora
Armor
Colossus
Storm
Iceman

vs

Superman
Hal Jordan
Wonder Woman
The Flash
Batman
Martian Manhunter

All out fight to the death.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2011 05:55 PM
keiththegreat is currently offline Click here to Send keiththegreat a Private Message Find more posts by keiththegreat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

The X team only has 3 or 4 decent people, the rest are fodders. JLA wins.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2011 06:01 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

X-Men don't stand a chance

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2011 06:05 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solidus Black

J'onn is key to protect them from mental attacks if J'onn goes down before the psychics on the X team the JLA can lose

If Jonn can stay up long enough then the JLA stomps

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2011 06:17 PM
Solidus Black is currently offline Click here to Send Solidus Black a Private Message Find more posts by Solidus Black Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

JLA in a stomp. Charles, Emma and Jean would have their hands full dealing with MM.

Superman or Wondy could take the rest of that marvel roster w/o help from the rest. Hell, Supes or Wondy could probably solo that team. As soon as all the Xmen are ktfo or bfr'd, the JLA members can take out the psychics (if MM hasn't already won).

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2011 06:54 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konton
Homo Magi

Jean sans restrictions takes this decisively if she can get going before a speed blitz. The team's wins stem from the twins carting her to safety and letting her unleash some phoenix shenanigans.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2011 06:58 PM
Konton is currently offline Click here to Send Konton a Private Message Find more posts by Konton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

if general knowledge is applicable, Jean dies a horrible death as soon as the match starts. X-men team has no one that can keep up with Wally, Wondy or Supes.

EDIT: i completely overlooked Nate.

Can Nate take MM?

Last edited by marwash22 on Mar 23rd, 2011 at 07:06 PM

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2011 07:04 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

Re: tough X-men team vs JLA

quote: (post)
Originally posted by keiththegreat
X-man
Professor X
Emma Frost
Jean Grey

I honestly believe these 4 as a team beat the majority of those JLAers alone (Hal, Flash, Bats, WW) and give MM and supes a run for their money.

Their combined powers would give someone with psi-immunity a challenge, so even the high end resilience that superman has would, imho, not stand against a Nate/Xavier assault.

JLA as a team is just going to be too fast/strong for the combined assault to drop anyone, though. Maybe 1 or two (batman for instance) go down easy, but I don't think they can hit everyone fast enough.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2011 07:18 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

Originally posted by marwash22
JLA in a stomp. Charles, Emma and Jean would have their hands full dealing with MM.

Superman or Wondy could take the rest of that marvel roster w/o help from the rest. Hell, Supes or Wondy could probably solo that team. As soon as all the Xmen are ktfo or bfr'd, the JLA members can take out the psychics (if MM hasn't already won).
these 3 together would take a dump on his mind and flush it.

Still, while the 4 telepathic powerhouses can certainly mindrape everyone in the JL, it'll probably take longer than they'd have as a blitz would sweep them all out. SNG might linger, but he cant really win by himself either.

Last edited by 753 on Mar 23rd, 2011 at 07:30 PM

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2011 07:27 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

Originally posted by 753
these 3 together would take a dump on his mind and flush it.

Still, by the time they finish wrecking all the JLers TP defenses, which they would, a blitz would have put them all down.

thats sort of what I was trying to say

the power to beat the JLA is there, just not in a manner that can counter the versatility of the JLA lineup

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2011 07:28 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aztec
Reptilectric

Any combination of the big five should take out the Xmen. Flash and Wonder Woman or Hal and The Martian.. The point is that the Justice League takes the win.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2011 08:59 PM
aztec is currently offline Click here to Send aztec a Private Message Find more posts by aztec Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

Originally posted by aztec
Any combination of the big five should take out the Xmen. Flash and Wonder Woman or Hal and The Martian..
No.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2011 09:12 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aztec
Reptilectric

Originally posted by 753
No.

They have basic knowledge of each other.... Flash, The Martian, Wonder Woman or Superman will blitz them to death before they can react. They'll go after the big guns first, in this case the telepathys: Xman, Emma... Also, Diana is highly resistent to telepathy and so is the Martian..

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2011 09:16 PM
aztec is currently offline Click here to Send aztec a Private Message Find more posts by aztec Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Batman on tactics and Supes is also very good in that department.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2011 09:17 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

JLA.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2011 12:57 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I=Cat^.^Woman=I

x men

Old Post Jul 18th, 2011 12:43 AM
I=Cat^.^Woman=I is currently offline Click here to Send I=Cat^.^Woman=I a Private Message Find more posts by I=Cat^.^Woman=I Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

JLA

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Jul 18th, 2011 01:06 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I=Cat^.^Woman=I

Originally posted by The Pict
X-Men don't stand a chance

ur wrong cuz they would win

Old Post Jul 18th, 2011 01:16 AM
I=Cat^.^Woman=I is currently offline Click here to Send I=Cat^.^Woman=I a Private Message Find more posts by I=Cat^.^Woman=I Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Simbon

Fight's over as soon as Piotr taps into the Colossus force.

Xemnu Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 18th, 2011 01:21 AM
Simbon is currently offline Click here to Send Simbon a Private Message Find more posts by Simbon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Hal, WW, and MM have high resistance to TP. All but Batman could blitz. Not many of those X-Men could physically do much to hurt anyone other than Batman even if speed were taken out of the equation.

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Jul 18th, 2011 02:01 AM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote