KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » The mystery of Jedi Master Sifo-Dyas

The mystery of Jedi Master Sifo-Dyas
Started by: Sith Stalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sith Stalker
Darth Revan's assassin

The mystery of Jedi Master Sifo-Dyas

so srry to break it to all of you but master sifo dyas is not the emporer, dooku, or any other sith lord that you my think of but what he really was is a jedi and anakins father. and i qoute this from obiwan kenobi is that "Master Sifo-Dyas, WAS killed almost ten years ago." so to think of it this way he was killed by dooku so dooku can use some of his blood to allow greivious to know how to use a lightsabre and be able to fight with one. also master sifo dyas was a human and master yodas teacher when yoda was young. he order the clones because he saw the future and knew that there would be a war. also you know how anakin sees his mother and padme dying in hi dreams is also the same way as master sifo dyas saw things. when he found out about there future war he requested the clone army and didnt tell anyone about it. also he new that dooku woul go bad and tried to stop him from leaving the order dooku got pissed and killed master sifo dyas. thousallowing the cloners to clone the army with out dooku noing that much and yes jango was recruited by a man named tryannus which indeed is dooku but dooku didnt know tha it would be for in army, only did the dark lord himself new thats why when the emporer found out what sifo dyas was doing he had dooku kill him and told jango to make sure that the cloners implanted the order 66 in the end. so to think of it jedi master sifo dyas tried to help the republic was killed and could not tell the counsol in time and ended up getting killed.

thanks for listing and take what i said into considiration about sifo dyas and look thru the history of star wars and realize that it is true.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 07:30 AM
Click here to Send Sith Stalker a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Stalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

I don't want to be rude but...

first of all, fix your sentences. from spelling to punctuation marks. please - I almost didn't read all that stuff. Come to think of it - I regret even reading it.

second - no expression that is just.. absurd.

...there you go.

HIS force be with you.

Last edited by Jaeh on Oct 2nd, 2009 at 04:10 PM

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 04:05 PM
Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Stalker
Darth Revan's assassin

im srry i cant spell or use punctuation at all, and second i dont care if you cant read what i write, and honestly i dont care what you think of my writing and it is not absurd

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 11:03 PM
Click here to Send Sith Stalker a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Stalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

Re: The mystery of Jedi Master Sifo-Dyas

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sith Stalker
thousallowing the cloners to clone the army with out dooku noing that much and yes jango was recruited by a man named tryannus which indeed is dooku but dooku didnt know tha it would be for in army, only did the dark lord himself new thats why when the emporer found out what sifo dyas was doing he had dooku kill him and told jango to make sure that the cloners implanted the order 66 in the end.

...What?... Is that supposed to be a sentence?

Originally posted by Jaeh.is.Awesome
I don't want to be rude but...

first of all, fix your sentences. from spelling to punctuation marks. please - I almost didn't read all that stuff. Come to think of it - I regret even reading it.

second - no expression that is just.. absurd.

...there you go.

Indeed. no expression

im srry i cant spell or use punctuation at all, and second i dont care if you cant read what i write, and honestly i dont care what you think of my writing and it is not absurd

How are we supposed to know what you are trying to say if we can't tell what you did say...? Also, how are we supposed to give what you say any credence (If we were able to divine any meaning out of that jumbled mess) when you admittedly can't spell or use punctuation at the age of 18 (That is if your birthdate on your profile is correct.)

Last edited by Mandrag Ganon on Oct 3rd, 2009 at 02:22 AM

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 02:17 AM
Click here to Send Mandrag Ganon a Private Message Find more posts by Mandrag Ganon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Firstly, if you really don't care, then why did you post it? That doesn't make any sense at all. Even MG couldn't understand your post. Other members might not be able to understand it, too. What's the point of posting something if people don't understand it?

Secondly, this:
Originally posted by Mandrag Ganon
How are we supposed to know what you are trying to say if we can't tell what you did say...? Also, how are we supposed to give what you say any credence (If we were able to divine any meaning out of that jumbled mess) when you admittedly can't spell or use punctuation at the age of 18 (That is if your birthdate on your profile is correct.)
>> this, and you really think we'd take you seriously if we don't understand a thing you just said?

Thirdly, it IS absurd, because that is NOT what happened in the Star Wars Universe (according to Lucas, no less), if I understood your post correctly. And the "sentence" MG posted was something I didn't understand (and didn't make any sense). It WOULD and MAY be interesting IF you posted your post in an understandable manner.

Fourthly, I'm being nice to you. There are worse members you can encounter - and they'd totally diss your... erm, "style" of writing (even more). So be happy you encountered me first. And seriously dude - your writing is... incomprehensible.

HIS force be with you.

Last edited by Jaeh on Oct 3rd, 2009 at 03:40 AM

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 03:27 AM
Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

I didn't see any style...

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 07:10 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

so srry to break it to all of you but master sifo dyas is not the emporer, dooku, or any other sith lord that you my think of but what he really was is a jedi and anakins father. and i qoute this from obiwan kenobi is that "Master Sifo-Dyas, WAS killed almost ten years ago." so to think of it this way he was killed by dooku so dooku can use some of his blood to allow greivious to know how to use a lightsabre and be able to fight with one. also master sifo dyas was a human and master yodas teacher when yoda was young. he order the clones because he saw the future and knew that there would be a war. also you know how anakin sees his mother and padme dying in hi dreams is also the same way as master sifo dyas saw things. when he found out about there future war he requested the clone army and didnt tell anyone about it. also he new that dooku woul go bad and tried to stop him from leaving the order dooku got pissed and killed master sifo dyas. thousallowing the cloners to clone the army with out dooku noing that much and yes jango was recruited by a man named tryannus which indeed is dooku but dooku didnt know tha it would be for in army, only did the dark lord himself new thats why when the emporer found out what sifo dyas was doing he had dooku kill him and told jango to make sure that the cloners implanted the order 66 in the end. so to think of it jedi master sifo dyas tried to help the republic was killed and could not tell the counsol in time and ended up getting killed.

thanks for listing and take what i said into considiration about sifo dyas and look thru the history of star wars and realize that it is true.
Good Idea, but i don't think syfo dias has the midi-chlorians. We believe that darth plageous, obviously sidious's master, who was "Capable of creating life" created a force child before his death at the hands of sidious.

That child was anakin.

I don't think jedis are allowed to sneak off to tattooine and get with slave girls. Then again, it does make some sense.

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 09:08 AM
Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Originally posted by queeq
I didn't see any style...

I know, I was trying to be nice. erm

Originally posted by ~:Mr.Anderson:~
Good Idea, but i don't think syfo dias has the midi-chlorians. We believe that darth plageous, obviously sidious's master, who was "Capable of creating life" created a force child before his death at the hands of sidious.

That child was anakin.

I don't think jedis are allowed to sneak off to tattooine and get with slave girls. Then again, it does make some sense.

congratulations: you understood it! can you explain the last part with the clones, please? >>.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 11:19 AM
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

apparently, our good non punctuation gramar impaired person believes that master syfo-dias fortold the future and knew that there was going to be war, so he ordered the clone army on behalf of the republic without telling anyone. After this, sidious and dooku killed him due to the fact that when the army was completed, it would answer to syfo dias and the jedi order rather than the republic/empire, and this wouldn't do.

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 03:27 PM
Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Ah.

well, that IS quite a good deduction. The Sifo-Dyas thing is still a mystery right? did GL say anything else about that dude?

I once thought that sifo-dyas was just some long dead dude that Dooku took on the identity of to make the clone army "on behalf of the jedi and the republic.

the rest of the stuff about anakin being born by sifo-dyas and what not is pretty far-fetched though, IMHO. but the clone thing sounds interesting...

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 03:35 PM
Hybris
Jedi Panda

quote:
so to think of it this way he was killed by dooku so dooku can use some of his blood to allow greivious to know how to use a lightsabre and be able to fight with one.

Wrong again, Sifo-Dyas was a close friend of Dooku and Dooku had to kill him to show that he trully was prepared to pledge himself to Sidious' teachings. This is all explained in Labyrinth of Evil by James Luceno.
As for the blood, Dooku did try to give Grievous the blood of Sifo-Dyas, but it did not work, Grievous didn't receive any Force abilities.

quote:
lso master sifo dyas was a human and master yodas teacher when yoda was young.

Yoda is around 800 years old at the time of Sifo-Dyas' death. No human ever attained that age, not even in Star Wars.

Just go read Labyrinth of Evil by James Luceno and you'll know the truth.

Last edited by Hybris on Oct 4th, 2009 at 12:53 PM

Old Post Oct 4th, 2009 12:49 PM
Click here to Send Hybris a Private Message Find more posts by Hybris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Re: Re: The mystery of Jedi Master Sifo-Dyas

Originally posted by Hybris

Just go read Labyrinth of Evil by James Luceno and you'll know the truth.

according to EU, anyway.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2009 01:03 PM
Hybris
Jedi Panda

Ofcourse.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2009 01:03 PM
Click here to Send Hybris a Private Message Find more posts by Hybris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Stalker
Darth Revan's assassin

so just to tell you guys i am 18 years old ok. i lived in reno nevada and moved here to colorado when i was four years old and that was fourteen years ago. and yes i cant do any fancy things like make good sentences because i cant spell for shit ok. im not good at grammar and it is the last thing i will ever be good at.

and i can see where most of you are coming from but if yada can live for 800 years then maybe Sifo Dyas was yodas first student he ever tuaght. But he Dooku did use the blood of Sifo Dyas to make Grevious be able to use a lightsabre and not the force thou.

So pleace excuse my spelling aand shit and stop making fun of what i wrote because i dont make fun of others writing.

AND YES IM 18, jerks.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2009 07:17 PM
Sith Stalker
Darth Revan's assassin

also sorry for messing up on a few things in what i just posted

Old Post Oct 4th, 2009 07:19 PM
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

Originally posted by ~:Mr.Anderson:~
apparently, our good non punctuation gramar impaired person believes that master syfo-dias fortold the future and knew that there was going to be war, so he ordered the clone army on behalf of the republic without telling anyone. After this, sidious and dooku killed him due to the fact that when the army was completed, it would answer to syfo dias and the jedi order rather than the republic/empire, and this wouldn't do.

AH! Now it makes sence. And it's not a bad theory...

so just to tell you guys i am 18 years old ok. i lived in reno nevada and moved here to colorado when i was four years old and that was fourteen years ago. and yes i cant do any fancy things like make good sentences because i cant spell for shit ok. im not good at grammar and it is the last thing i will ever be good at.

and i can see where most of you are coming from but if yada can live for 800 years then maybe Sifo Dyas was yodas first student he ever tuaght. But he Dooku did use the blood of Sifo Dyas to make Grevious be able to use a lightsabre and not the force thou.

So pleace excuse my spelling aand shit and stop making fun of what i wrote because i dont make fun of others writing.

AND YES IM 18, jerks.

Indeed, and allow me to give you a small bit of advice. Life will go by alot more smoothly if you learn simple spelling and grammar, especially if you post on message boards. I, personally, have a hard time understanding, and much less respecting the views of someone who can't even spell simple words or write a simple sentance. Oh, and welcome to KMC. big grin

Last edited by Mandrag Ganon on Oct 4th, 2009 at 11:52 PM

Old Post Oct 4th, 2009 11:49 PM
Click here to Send Mandrag Ganon a Private Message Find more posts by Mandrag Ganon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

AH! Now it makes sense. And it's not a bad theory...

Indeed, and allow me to give you a small bit of advice. Life will go by alot more smoothly if you learn simple spelling and grammar, especially if you post on message boards. I, personally, have a hard time understanding, and much less respecting the views of someone who can't even spell simple words or write a simple sentance. Oh, and welcome to KMC. big grin

indeed.

what he said.

I for one am a writer, so I kind of get...you know... a bit of a grammar nazi when it comes to these sort of things. >>. and the fact that I don't have English as my first language helps, too.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2009 01:30 AM
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

Originally posted by Jaeh.is.Awesome
indeed.

what he said.

I for one am a writer, so I kind of get...you know... a bit of a grammar nazi when it comes to these sort of things. >>. and the fact that I don't have English as my first language helps, too.

Really? I never knew that. I write as well (But I am not that good at it, I try to keep to good grammer, but I am not good at description) mostly I read, and I read ALOT. Infact my current sig and Avatar are from the book series I have been reading for about a year. I am 9 books into it with 2 books to go, great series, but we are getting off topic...

Old Post Oct 5th, 2009 02:29 AM
Hybris
Jedi Panda

But Dooku did use the blood of Sifo Dyas to make Grevious be able to use a lightsabre and not the force thou.

I quote directly from ROTS: "You Fool. I have been trained in your Jedi Arts... by Count Dooku."

He says TRAINED, not: "You Fool. I've been given Jedi blood... by Count Dooku."

Grievous was a skilled and agile warrior before he had his cyborg 'improvements'. Dooku taught him the art of lightsaber combat and Grievous taught it to his bodyguards.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2009 07:32 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Really? I never knew that. I write as well (But I am not that good at it, I try to keep to good grammer, but I am not good at description) mostly I read, and I read ALOT. Infact my current sig and Avatar are from the book series I have been reading for about a year. I am 9 books into it with 2 books to go, great series, but we are getting off topic...

I'm currently "reduced" to fanfiction writing; college tends to suck most creativity from my brain for papers and what not >>. (but, not that I'm bragging, but they say I'm sort of good at it - at least, according to reviewers. and betas >.< ) reading's great - what book series is that?

----

anyway, back on topic: so, GL canon wise, does this work? (of course it doesn't. but any possibilities?)

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2009 12:40 PM