KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Destroyer vs. Apocalypse

Destroyer vs. Apocalypse
Started by: Wonderman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Destroyer vs. Apocalypse

How powerful do you see Apocalypse as. They introduced him to earth as a mutant and let us see him on the floor level.
I think he has the potential to spell the end for the race of beings known as Celestials.
How do you think he'd fair `gainst the Destroyer today?

Attachment: apocalypse.jpg
This has been downloaded 139 time(s).

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 12:18 PM
Wonder Man is online now! Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord S
King

Not very well at all.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 03:32 PM
Lord S is currently offline Click here to Send Lord S a Private Message Find more posts by Lord S Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

"I am...Apocalypse...look apon the future..and tremble"

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 03:33 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

destroyer not even close

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 05:38 PM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

"Serve me Destroyer or be Destroyed so says..Apocalypse"

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 06:37 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mainstream
"Serve me Destroyer or be Destroyed so says..Apocalypse"

what wink

are you saying Apo makes destroyer his slave?

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 07:35 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

So.......the Destroyer who's eye beam at small power (only slightly opened) can slice Thor's Uru made Odin magically enhanced hammer vs. Apocalypse hmmm? Wow....well.....tought one roll eyes (sarcastic)

wait.....or did you mean Drax the destroyer??? I have no idea which destroyer you mean man confused

~wickerman~

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 09:24 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
babel10

Well, it depends on who the Destroyer is being animated by. If Odin's animating it Apocalypse could definitely beat the destroyer. However, if Galactus is powering the destroyer than this fight is harder to decide.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 04:58 AM
babel10 is currently offline Click here to Send babel10 a Private Message Find more posts by babel10 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by babel10
Well, it depends on who the Destroyer is being animated by. If Odin's animating it Apocalypse could definitely beat the destroyer. However, if Galactus is powering the destroyer than this fight is harder to decide.

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh????

No. NO NO NO NO NO! NOOOOO!!!!
NO@@@EJFDSFLK!!!!@!@@~

Destroyer>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>infinity>>>Apocalypes.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 07:19 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

Apoc beats Destroyer unless he gets ahold of that handy spear Cable killed him with, the Destroyer has a chance....

Just kidding laughing

This is a clear mismatch in my opinion. The destroyer should anihilate Apoc of the surface of the Earth.

I do believe some people (X-Men fanboys) have a chance of articulating an argument for Apoc granted that they know their stuff. For instance just a few issues from Hulk's becoming Apoc's horseman, in which it appeared Apoc had the upper hand in a fight against the Hulk...Hulk held his own against the Destroyer when it was being controlled by Maestro. It was the same confusing incarnation of the Hulk that beat Gladiator. Not dumb like green Hulk, or Smart like New Hulk, or cool like Grey Hulk...just kinda mean and kinda coherent...but hella strong. Strong enough to go back and forth with Destroyer. Destroyer bear hugged him and broke some of his ribs, but Hulk knocked the destroyer around plenty too...and caused it some serious damage by making its disintegrator go off while its visor was down. Destroyer also had a rumble withthe F4 back in the day. I forgot to mention the other night in the Colossus vs Cap Am thread that the Thing had also fought and apparently defeated the destroyer. This was back when the Destroyer was the herald of Galactus and came to Earth. So although the Destroyer has some incredibly high showings, beating down Thor and actually rendering Mjolnir in half, he also has some seriously low showings, getting beat by the Thing, handled by Hulk, and being turned to slag by the Celestials.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 09:45 AM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillAll

i would hardly call getting melted to slag a by a celestial a low feat wink it would happen to pretty much anybody in marvel...

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 09:57 AM
KillAll is currently offline Click here to Send KillAll a Private Message Find more posts by KillAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

I was just saying it was a low point for him...

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 10:33 AM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psycho Ninja
Holy Vigilante

DUde, this is like aaa............. real bad !!!

PSYCHO !!

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 10:50 AM
Psycho Ninja is currently offline Click here to Send Psycho Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Psycho Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

apoc sucks

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 10:53 AM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Isn't Destroyer like Odin's ironman suit.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 10:59 AM
Wonder Man is online now! Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psycho Ninja
Holy Vigilante

Dunno, maybe ??

PSYCHO !!

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 11:03 AM
Psycho Ninja is currently offline Click here to Send Psycho Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Psycho Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

destroyer is in prison for touching little asgardian boys.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 11:14 AM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psycho Ninja
Holy Vigilante

Molesting them ??

PSYCHO !!

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 11:24 AM
KillAll

but if we are going by low showings, doesnt apoc have some also?? i'd say the destroyer wins, quite handily

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 11:42 AM
KillAll is currently offline Click here to Send KillAll a Private Message Find more posts by KillAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Originally posted by ImmortalOne
Molesting them ??

im afraind so immortal one....im afraid so....

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 11:48 AM