KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wolverine vs. Spawn (No Magic) Jungle Fight

Wolverine vs. Spawn (No Magic) Jungle Fight
Started by: Marvelknight

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Marvelknight
Authority

Wolverine vs. Spawn (No Magic) Jungle Fight

Spawn will use no magic or his symbiote cap i.e. no flying, shape changing, teleportation, phasing or resurrecting the dead. All other abilities are permitted i.e. superhuman attributes, healing factor, chains, necro-energy blasts and his military arsenal.

Wolverine has all of his abilities and military arsenal from his days as a member of Team-X.

Who takes it and why?

"MK GRFXS"! Taking sig requests

Old Post Jul 27th, 2011 03:45 PM
Marvelknight is currently offline Click here to Send Marvelknight a Private Message Find more posts by Marvelknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

spawn because it's obvious

Old Post Jul 27th, 2011 03:51 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

No magic means he can't amp his stats, iirc...

Old Post Jul 27th, 2011 03:54 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marvelknight
Authority

quote: (post)
Originally posted by 753
spawn because it's obvious

Far from obvious. Wolverine can get a good amount of wins here considering the terms of the fight at hand.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2011 03:55 PM
Marvelknight is currently offline Click here to Send Marvelknight a Private Message Find more posts by Marvelknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

EDIT

EDIT: He can still blow half of the forest up. And then tear the flesh from Wolverine with necroplasm blasts.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Jul 27th, 2011 03:56 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marvelknight
Authority

Originally posted by Parmaniac
EDIT

EDIT: He can still blow half of the forest up. And then tear the flesh from Wolverine with necroplasm blasts.

True that is possible.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2011 03:57 PM

as per the op: "All other abilities are permitted i.e. superhuman attributes, healing factor, chains, necro-energy blasts and his military arsenal."

this is far more than what it takes as the necroblasts can desintegrate logan's flesh and nothing logan can dish out will overcome spawn's healing factor

Old Post Jul 27th, 2011 03:59 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

The prob is Simmons always was kinda arrogant or just ****ing unkreative by powerset he should completely wreck Wolverine by CIS he's like Thor and slugs shit most of the time out.

I guess I have to add that I only read Spawn till issue number 50 or something.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Jul 27th, 2011 03:59 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marvelknight
Authority

Originally posted by 753
as per the op: "All other abilities are permitted i.e. superhuman attributes, healing factor, chains, necro-energy blasts and his military arsenal."

this is far more than what it takes as the necroblasts can desintegrate logan's flesh and nothing logan can dish out will overcome spawn's healing factor

Decapitation... Just food for thought.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2011 04:00 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Spawn ain't no Anti-Spawn, pics of impressive blasts or it didn't happen stick out tongue

Spawn's HF was so limited he couldn't even afford to heal the hole in his chest without losing too much energy, iirc...

Old Post Jul 27th, 2011 04:01 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Spawn ain't no Anti-Spawn, pics of impressive blasts or it didn't happen stick out tongue

Spawn's HF was so limited he couldn't even afford to heal the hole in his chest without losing too much energy, iirc...
He blew up an entire alley with a single small green sparkle, his blasts were stated to be as fast as light.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2011 04:05 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

He blew up an entire alley with a single small green sparkle, his blasts were stated to be as fast as light.

Their usage consumed much energy and thus Simmons was reluctant to use them, iirc.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2011 04:07 PM
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Their usage consumed much energy and thus Simmons was reluctant to use them, iirc.
Depends on the action but I guess for forum fights he starts at 9:9:9:9 and I'm pretty sure he would use everything up to win his fight here otherwise the argument will revolve around how much he has and how much he will use etc. which would be annoying and retarded. But yeah in comics he always had an eye on it.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2011 04:13 PM
Marvelknight
Authority

Depends on the action but I guess for forum fights he starts at 9:9:9:9 and I'm pretty sure he would use everything up to win his fight here otherwise the argument will revolve around how much he has and how much he will use etc. which would be annoying and retarded. But yeah in comics he always had an eye on it.

It doesn't even need to go that far really. Spawn wouldn't use everything (kill himself) just to beat him. In my opinion that would be a draw anyway.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2011 04:17 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I see, thanks. I read Spawn comics when I was a kid, McFarlane was great.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2011 04:18 PM

After hsi first trip to hell and back (long before he killed malebolgia), he no longer had the limit in his energy reserves, they were either limitlessly generated in his own being or drawn directly from hell. later, non-god, versions did not have that cap either. spawn was mostly incompetent with powerset thoughout his career, however, even with all the amps

Old Post Jul 27th, 2011 07:14 PM