KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Solid Snake vs Master Chief

Solid Snake vs Master Chief
Started by: Decimus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Decimus

Solid Snake vs Master Chief

This is based on their respective videogames Halo 1,2,3 and MGS 1 ,2,3 and twin snakes). After each match the loser is brought back to life through regeneration for the next match. They battle to the death in a close quarters battle. They are unarmed in close quarters- Snake is allowed something small around his gloves like diamond spikes to penetrate the mjolnir armour if he cannot manage to penetrate it with his hands. Then mid ranged weapons are added and they fight at mid range. Next they fight at long distances with long ranged weapons. Finally they battle with camo at any range. Just a friendly reminder is to give as many examples from the games to back up your opinion. So who wins...out of 10 or however you decide victory for all four different scenarios! evil face

Old Post Feb 8th, 2008 09:07 PM
Decimus is currently offline Click here to Send Decimus a Private Message Find more posts by Decimus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

no expression

Old Post Feb 9th, 2008 04:59 AM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

*Facepalm*

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Feb 9th, 2008 07:45 AM
GenomeFrozener is currently offline Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chickenlover98
Loving Chickens

wow u fail u furry....MC all the way

Old Post Feb 10th, 2008 10:58 PM
chickenlover98 is currently offline Click here to Send chickenlover98 a Private Message Find more posts by chickenlover98 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Decimus

It is interesting to see you guys think that Master Chief can take such a landslide victory. I mean Snake has actually beat the cyborg ninja Gray Fox(who had at least class 45-60 strength and could easily deflect bullets faster than the eye can see) in hand to hand combat, beat the greatest sniper on the planet with a sniper like it was just another objective, jumped off a missile with one foot and destroyed a russian gunship and destroyed an entire battalion of super soldiers including a clone of big boss himself (which had all dominant traits)also in hand to hand combat. There I gave examples of how Snake can take on Master Chief from in game feats. I thought I would actually get a compelling argument other than MC smash! I guess I was wrong....

Old Post Feb 11th, 2008 09:55 PM
Decimus is currently offline Click here to Send Decimus a Private Message Find more posts by Decimus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Snake CAN win, he does have a record of doing the impossible against beings far stronger than him.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2008 01:21 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

No he can't.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2008 01:24 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Yes he can. MC isn't even as strong as Gray Fox, and he sure as hell isn't as fast or skilled, he can win.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2008 01:26 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

IMO, MC wins 8.5 / 10

Snake winning even when the ods are agaisnt him doesn't cut it for me. Most games you play the Hero is considered to be Outclassed by the villains.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2008 02:31 AM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

But in Snake's case, he is ridiculously outclassed, don't get me wrong, normally MC will win, but Snake CAN win.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2008 02:33 AM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
But in Snake's case, he is ridiculously outclassed, don't get me wrong, normally MC will win, but Snake CAN win.

Oh, definatly. This is not a spite.

And if Snake had MC's weapons, this would be difficult to call.

But as it is, IMO MC wins

Old Post Feb 12th, 2008 02:35 AM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by EvilAngel
Oh, definatly. This is not a spite.

And if Snake had MC's weapons, this would be difficult to call.

But as it is, IMO MC wins
Fair enough, but since this guy is including MGS3(Big Boss') feats, he took out Volgin, a guy IMO could trash MC, but going by capabilities MC will win.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2008 02:37 AM
Decimus

But this is going by the true abilities that the Chief has displayed in the games he is in. No need to use MGS3- MGS 1 twin snakes feats alone secures the victory. And yes they have access to each others technology. One of them starts out with a crazy future armor why give him more advanced technology. Yet it should also be mentioned in the game one can get through mjolnir armor in the games with a magnum and melee attacks. Based on feats I believe MC loses this but it is a fight. Remember these are the characters and their abilities as shown to full extent from their respective games.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2008 03:15 AM
chickenlover98
Loving Chickens

Originally posted by Decimus
But this is going by the true abilities that the Chief has displayed in the games he is in. No need to use MGS3- MGS 1 twin snakes feats alone secures the victory. And yes they have access to each others technology. One of them starts out with a crazy future armor why give him more advanced technology. Yet it should also be mentioned in the game one can get through mjolnir armor in the games with a magnum and melee attacks. Based on feats I believe MC loses this but it is a fight. Remember these are the characters and their abilities as shown to full extent from their respective games.
we never4 saw mc's physical strength, which is truly very powerful. he takes this 9/10

Old Post Feb 12th, 2008 04:31 AM
chickenlover98 is currently offline Click here to Send chickenlover98 a Private Message Find more posts by chickenlover98 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Decimus

Hear I will help you he could flip over a tank like a glitch of sorts.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2008 05:16 AM
Decimus

Actually thats his high point flipping a jeep and tank.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2008 05:18 AM
chickenlover98
Loving Chickens

Originally posted by Decimus
Actually thats his high point flipping a jeep and tank.
in the books spartans are quite powerful, dont underestimate mc dude, he'll rip ur ballz off.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2008 05:36 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Yes he can. MC isn't even as strong as Gray Fox, and he sure as hell isn't as fast or skilled, he can win.

No he can't.

A>B>C argument.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2008 06:11 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
A>B>C argument.
= failure

Old Post Feb 13th, 2008 06:11 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

MC could beat Gray Fox..... well..... porbably

Old Post Feb 13th, 2008 06:17 AM