KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Transformers Rise of Dark Spark

Transformers Rise of Dark Spark
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Transformers Rise of Dark Spark

so they're using Bayformers designs along with the High Moon designs.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2014 02:05 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Jun 5th, 2014 09:01 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Just found out it's not made by Highmoon. That combined with it being a launch tie in with the new movie. I'm pretty sure this game will suck.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Jun 16th, 2014 03:32 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lek Kuen
I'm pretty sure this game will suck.

I'm not exactly jumping on the "It'll suck" bandwagon just yet

might be a decent game just not on par with High Moon's Transformers games

also i'm looking at 'Edge Of Reality's' track record they handled the console version of Dragon Age Origins & Mass Effect 3 for PS3.

Last edited by Kazenji on Jun 17th, 2014 at 08:34 AM

Old Post Jun 17th, 2014 08:21 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Yeah but that's porting games that a great developer already made for them. Not sure about making something from scratch. I'll wait and see but I'm not holding my breath

Old Post Jun 17th, 2014 10:58 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
swarner11
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes, we are waiting

Old Post Jun 25th, 2014 06:23 PM
swarner11 is currently offline Click here to Send swarner11 a Private Message Find more posts by swarner11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

So far from what I've played It's ditched the focus on the storyline. It's almost like an objective based game. Where as with the previous two the RPG elements were an added bonus. I suppose said, simply..,This game feels more like a movie tie in rather than a continuation of a story that has been started. The same sound effects and visuals are there but all the extra touches you'd come to expect from High Moon studios are gone. It's a no frills third person action shooter, but it does well.. I'll miss the original batch.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2014 01:45 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Cool game the only thing that bothers me is that the wave mode is only multiplayer.

Bankai.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2014 05:29 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
So far from what I've played It's ditched the focus on the storyline. It's almost like an objective based game. Where as with the previous two the RPG elements were an added bonus. I suppose said, simply..,This game feels more like a movie tie in rather than a continuation of a story that has been started. The same sound effects and visuals are there but all the extra touches you'd come to expect from High Moon studios are gone. It's a no frills third person action shooter, but it does well.. I'll miss the original batch.

It's like that because it is a movie tie in, High Moon got replaced

Old Post Jun 28th, 2014 06:22 PM
jinXed by JaNx

Originally posted by Lek Kuen
It's like that because it is a movie tie in, High Moon got replaced

Well, there ya go, that's why it isn't as good laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 28th, 2014 09:42 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

After playig this I decided to try out Fall of Cybertron and War for Cybertron.

Can you play Escaltion offline in any of the metioned?

Bankai.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2014 12:08 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Don't think so, Need to go online for it.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2014 12:35 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Originally posted by Kazenji
Don't think so, Need to go online for it.

Crap even for solo?

Bankai.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2014 12:48 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Yes

i still haven't got the achievement for War for Cybertron's one, Get to Wave 15.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2014 12:53 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Thanks.
Ill play them anyways.

Bankai.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2014 01:03 PM
jinXed by JaNx

Originally posted by Kazenji
Yes

i still haven't got the achievement for War for Cybertron's one, Get to Wave 15.

I loved that game. HAvent done that in a while. Let me know if you ever try and go for it again

Old Post Jul 4th, 2014 01:56 AM
Estacado
Legendary

Fall Of Cybertron is such an awesome game!
Just revived Trypticon.

Bankai.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2014 10:48 AM
jinXed by JaNx

yea, I would even say it's one of the best games I played on the Xbox 360

Old Post Jul 5th, 2014 05:55 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I do hope High Moon returns for a third Transformers game.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2014 06:46 AM
jinXed by JaNx

They won't, i'm surprised we got two out of them.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2014 06:47 AM