KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Crysis for consoles

Crysis for consoles
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Crysis for consoles

Yeah they're releasing the first one for the consoles

quote:
this remastered version of Crysis will have all-new lighting, all-new effects and new Nanosuit controls especially for consoles.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e...xbox-360/720428

Old Post Sep 9th, 2011 09:54 AM
Kazenji is online now! Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Interesting.

Good for console players. The first one is ****ing amazing.

I do like how it's "remastered" aka we had to change stuff up so it can run on consoles.

I do find it interesting about the trailer. It looks like an action packed game like Call of Duty but in reality, it's a very slow action game (which is a good thing)

Old Post Sep 9th, 2011 01:13 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Wonder if they will release the add-on that they brought out for it, Probably a Xbox live/PS3 Network download i bet.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2011 01:37 PM
Kazenji is online now! Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

What add-on?

You mean Crysis Warhead?

If that's the case, I wouldn't bet on it. It's a full fledged game, roughly the same amount of game play as the first one. I would bet that they release it next summer/winter.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2011 04:00 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phanteros
the Shade knight

Que the crybaby PC elitist.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2011 05:35 PM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I don't see that happening.

The game is 4 years old and Crysis 2 has been released on consoles.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2011 07:24 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

So now this is going to be downloadable, 1600 MS points

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/...ive-Arcade.html

Old Post Sep 10th, 2011 07:36 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Sweet 1600. Will now get this without a doubt.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Sep 10th, 2011 07:42 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Jesus, that's an incredible deal for this game, it's excellent.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2011 11:21 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Is this game really that good? I'm not much for PC gaming (always been a console guy). Everything I read on Crysis to gave it average-but-not-great scores. It kinda deterred me from buying, and I haven't gotten around to renting it yet.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2011 05:05 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

1600 MS points for something this epic? I'm sure the Gears of War 3 season pass can wait...maybe.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2011 06:37 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

How much is that in PSN dollars?

I actually greatly disliked Crysis 2. I was very amped for the game and I bought it for my PS3 on the launch date, but I just didn't feel the game, I guess. I traded it in at Gamestop in less than a week.

I enjoy a good FPS and a sci-fi story as well, but Crysis just isn't my cup of tea. I'll stick with Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Sep 10th, 2011 07:27 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nemesis X
1600 MS points for something this epic? I'm sure the Gears of War 3 season pass can wait...maybe.

No "maybe"

Old Post Sep 10th, 2011 08:39 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Originally posted by socool8520
Is this game really that good? I'm not much for PC gaming (always been a console guy). Everything I read on Crysis to gave it average-but-not-great scores. It kinda deterred me from buying, and I haven't gotten around to renting it yet.

Not according to the average critics score.

http://www.gamerankings.com/pc/931665-crysis/index.html

Crysis has always been a critical success.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2011 10:30 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Originally posted by socool8520

Dunno where you read this information, but all review collection sites (like metacritic and gamerankings) have it very highly rated. It's a very solid FPS game with more combat depth than almost all other high profile shooter games. The amount of freedom and choice in how to approach combat in the game is actually mind blowing.

For $20 or however much 1600 MS points is worth, it's a steal.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2011 12:55 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

The nerfed nanosuit was a lot of fun in Crysis 2. I cannot wait to play with the original OP suit!

Old Post Sep 11th, 2011 01:24 AM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

My bad y'all, I didn't mean the first one. I meant Crysis 2 for console. I know the first got good reviews, but like I said, I am not a PC gamer.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2011 12:24 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by Impediment
How much is that in PSN dollars?

I actually greatly disliked Crysis 2. I was very amped for the game and I bought it for my PS3 on the launch date, but I just didn't feel the game, I guess. I traded it in at Gamestop in less than a week.

I enjoy a good FPS and a sci-fi story as well, but Crysis just isn't my cup of tea. I'll stick with Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.

$20.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Sep 11th, 2011 04:25 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

20 bucks is not that bad. I could take a chance on that.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2011 09:21 PM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

$20 bucks for a full fledged game that will be one the of the top looking games on the consoles and was one of the highly rated PC games ever.

Hmm, that's a ****ing steal. Let alone the fact that SP is roughly about 20 hours long and longer if you play silently.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2011 03:47 AM