KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Spector and Vision

Spector and Vision
Started by: Julie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Julie
The Student

Spector and Vision

There are bound to be a few Zahn fans around here someplace. I haven't gotten around to reading Vision of the Future, but I recently did finish Spector of the Past....I thought it was excellent.
It was almost as good as the NJO series...

any thoughts...

Old Post Jul 14th, 2002 03:54 AM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Vision of the Future is a great book.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: It's where you first see Luke and Mara hook up and start liking eachother.

He even proposes to her in that same book.

Man it seems like forever since we had to use the spoiler tags.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2002 04:51 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

At least a few months since I've used them.....I definately want to get a copy of this book soon....current estimates about a week

Old Post Jul 16th, 2002 09:47 PM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

I thought the Zahn books were very good, better than NJO. IMHO.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2002 08:21 AM
Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

His series are great.

The NJO is right up there with them too.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2002 05:57 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

Zahn's an awesome author, but I love the NJO series every bit as much as I liked Spector of the Past and better than the first book of his trilogy....

Old Post Jul 19th, 2002 03:05 PM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Corran
I thought the Zahn books were very good, better than NJO. IMHO.
I agree. I quite enjoyed reading Specter and Vision. More so than the early books of the New Jedi Order. I also liked Luke proposing to the lovely Mara Jade.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2003 05:43 PM
Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I thought that it was too sudden for Luke to propose.

Because at the beginning of Specter they don't even want to be near each other. Same goes for most of the EU books up until then.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2003 07:23 PM
Julie
The Student

hey it could happen...besides they knew each other for a long time....so why not the sudden romantic interest?

Old Post Mar 4th, 2003 04:34 AM
LanceWindu

To me it just doesn't sound natural.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2003 07:41 AM
Corran
Lucifer

A love hate relationship, could work.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2003 11:04 AM
Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

true...alls fair in books and fiction:-)

Old Post Mar 12th, 2003 03:47 PM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

I still liked them getting together at the conclusion of the Hand of Thrawn thing. And they were already married by the time Vector Prime kicked off the NJO series. Happy Dance

Old Post Mar 28th, 2003 06:22 PM
Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

I eventually want to read the comic series called Union...but I don't usually go out and buy comic books

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2003 04:44 AM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Yeah, it's a shame they didn't just make it into a novel. Collecting those comics can be even more expensive.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2003 03:34 PM
Julie
The Student

yup...once in awhile I go to a flea market and buy a few sw comics for about $1 each

Old Post Apr 7th, 2003 03:59 AM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

We don't have a flea market here anymore. It closed its doors some weeks ago, and I hear they're putting a home depo store there.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2003 04:07 AM
Julie
The Student

oh that's too bad...actually I go to one about 45 minutes from my house..it is in PA

Old Post Apr 7th, 2003 04:13 AM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Lucky you.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2003 04:37 PM
Julie
The Student

yea flea markets are cool...the action figure people try to rip you off but I just don't buy from them...

Old Post Apr 8th, 2003 02:40 AM