KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Nosgoth

Nosgoth
Started by: FinalAnswer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FinalAnswer
Flower

Nosgoth

RIP in piece Legacy of Kain.

Howdy!

Old Post Sep 25th, 2013 05:02 PM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

This looks pretty good but another LOK game would have been gazillion times better Defiance was one of the best games ever....sad

Bankai.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2013 05:49 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Another ****in MMO...

Old Post Sep 25th, 2013 10:01 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

LOL.

I knew this would happen, after that 'War for Nosgoth' rumor of a title flying around a few years back. There's nothing that could have been but an MMO.

R.I.P. LoK.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2013 02:35 AM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

This angers me to no end. The greatest character in video games had a chance to come back and some jabroni turned this into a mmo.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2013 06:32 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Allankles
Kwisatz Haderach

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
This angers me to no end. The greatest character in video games had a chance to come back and some jabroni turned this into a mmo.

MMO's r trending now, it will pass. I just hope we get one great one that combines all the elements of an a class action rpg before the trend ends. You know, full on action gameplay in 3rd or 1st person.

Iboga chose not to fight, to allow himself to evolve. He had the wisdom to abandon the actions of war when he knew they would no longer serve him.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2013 09:49 PM
Allankles is currently offline Click here to Send Allankles a Private Message Find more posts by Allankles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

It would've been interesting to see what they would've done with the spectral realm now that it doesn't have the ever-watching eye of the Elder God hovering over it. The ending of Defiance really pointed towards a continuation of the story. I'm a bit disappointed with this turn of events.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2013 01:04 AM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Moose
Umbrella Elite

If Amy Hennig had not left the company, Kain's story might have been finished. As it is, this may be as close as we get.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2013 08:10 PM
Stealth Moose is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth Moose a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Moose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Bumping this. So yeah the game turned out to not be an mmo but a multiplayer asymmetrical shooter. I think it's pretty fun

Can give some of the beta codes out if people want.

*is totally not on their payroll*

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Mar 26th, 2014 09:43 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Moose
Umbrella Elite

Ermagerd, I can haz beta codez?

Old Post Mar 26th, 2014 10:51 PM
Stealth Moose is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth Moose a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Moose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Real talk, I do find it fun. Sort of left 4 dead meets Team fortress 2

Old Post Mar 27th, 2014 05:04 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Moose
Umbrella Elite

Interesting comparison.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2014 12:23 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

We'll one class is a blatant hunter rip off. It's main ability is literally their pounce.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2014 01:16 PM
Stealth Moose
Umbrella Elite

But can you wall-bounce? If so, then I won't even complain, because that is just broken.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2014 02:11 PM
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Astner
It would've been interesting to see what they would've done with the spectral realm now that it doesn't have the ever-watching eye of the Elder God hovering over it. The ending of Defiance really pointed towards a continuation of the story. I'm a bit disappointed with this turn of events.
This turn of events sickens me.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2014 03:04 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

It's just a spin off. There is still hope for a sequel.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2014 03:13 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

So anyone else actually give this a try?

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 02:51 AM
Stealth Moose
Umbrella Elite

I got an invite but I'm on vaca until Sunday.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 05:21 PM
Stoic
Avenger

I think that this game will be over shadowed by MMO's like DCUO, Final Fantasy and Elder Scrolls. MMO's take far too much time out of a persons life that I really think that devs should slow down on making them, and concentrate more on single player games, with MMO highlights. I won't be playing this title. Elder Scrolls yes. This... not even if I was payed.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2014 07:33 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

This isn't an MMORPG, it's an online multiplayer game, ala Left4Dead.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2014 08:36 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote