KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Sabretooth vs. Sasquatch

Sabretooth vs. Sasquatch
Started by: juggernaut74

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Sabretooth vs. Sasquatch

I just read the new Sabretooth comic today and the last page had Alpha Flight member Sasquatch on the last page. They are going to have a fight in a upcomig issue and who do you guys think would win. I really dont have a idea on who would win. Too close to call.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2004 12:47 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

I'd like to see Sasquatch lay the smackdown on Creed. He's got raw strength on his side, along with good agility and speed. Although with his recent Weapon X enhancements (if they take that into consideration at all) Sabretooth might last a bit longer than usual.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2004 12:56 AM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

wut new enhancements did he get??

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 10th, 2004 01:10 AM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

I think they enhanced his healing factor and gave him adamantium claws. The claws might have been from something else though, I can't remember exactly.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2004 01:18 AM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

yea i thought he got the whole adamantium package...that first wOlverine comic after he got it, looked like even his teeth were adamntium now..

Old Post Oct 10th, 2004 01:44 AM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Yeah, he did get it all, bones, claws (the ones on his fingers, for those that might get it confused), and teeth.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Oct 10th, 2004 05:13 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Sasquatch can duke it out with guys like wendigo or hulk. Creed get's his ass handed to him on a platter. Only thing is, this is Sabretooth's comic, so the writer's will make him pull off a wonder victory somehow.

Attachment: sabretooth.jpg
This has been downloaded 190 time(s).

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 06:11 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

well in comics they also put wolverine duking out with hulk, so its not a very reliable source.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 06:25 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

i think sasquatch has a pretty impresive healing factor as well

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 08:28 PM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Angry Sasquach vs. Sabertooth

Sabertooth recently faced Sasquach in his book. I never got to see the finish. Really he was hunting Wendingo. After the way I saw Sasquatch fight Juggernaut in X-men; he gave him quite a go `round, I think this fight would be one to watch but i give it to Sabertooth.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 05:58 PM
Wonder Man is online now! Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Sasquatch and Sabertooth have the same powers, but Saquatch is amped up quite abit higher than Sabertooth. Sasquatch fights guys like Wendigo, Juggy and Hulk. And when Sasquatch loses it, LOOK OUT! I think he's the most under rated of the strong dudes.

Sabertooth shouldn't win this one. That being said, Sabertooth is more popular and half the time these battles don't make sense, so who knows.

Attachment: sabretooth.jpg
This has been downloaded 220 time(s).

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 06:34 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
radioboy121

Sasquatch's bulk and long arms alone would overwhelm Sabertooth. Unlike Wolverine, he's not very often playing against such heavyweights.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 06:54 PM
radioboy121 is currently offline Click here to Send radioboy121 a Private Message Find more posts by radioboy121 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Sabretooth could last a couple rounds because of durability (similar to Wolverine going against the Hulk), and since Sasquatch is weaker than the Hulk, Sabretooth should by logical means be able to pull out a win. But that's crap and Sasquatch rocks. I think they should update his strength a bit, like they've done with the Thing, whose strength level has grown vastly throughout the years, make Sasquatch level 100.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 08:22 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Sasquatch best showing was against a depowered Juggernaut, still impressive but not nearly as much. Sasquatch's lack of a healing factor and the fact that he isn't much of a fight gives Sabretooth more then he loses (7 out 0f 10).

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 09:04 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

quote:
Sasquatch's lack of a healing factor and the fact that he isn't much of a fight gives Sabretooth more then he loses (7 out 0f 10).

Once again, it's either lack of knowledge or total disrespect, but Sasquatch is pretty underestimated.

Sasquatch is 10 ft. tall and weighs 2,000 lbs. I believe at the moment his strength is at 70 tonnes however in Uncanny X-Men #120 Sasquatch was shown easily lifting and throwing a DC-10 plane which should put him in the 100 class strength range(while Sabertooth is 6 ft. 6 and 275 lbs. And possesses the normal human strength of a man of his physical age, height, and build who engages in intensive regular exercise).

Sasquatch has a large degree of resistance to injury and can withstand armor-piercing machine gun fire. Sasquatch's leaping ability is less than Hulk's, but the exact extent of Sasquatch's leaping ability has yet to be determined. His claws and their damage capabilities are the same as Sabertooth’s and his Fighting and agility are listed as “remarkable” and his endurance as “amazing”.

In no way does Sabertooth measure up to Sasquatch.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 09:37 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

I can't think of a single incarnation Sasquatch that I'd say had remarkable fighting ability... I'd say even the real Sasquatch that was a member of Alpha Flight was a better scrapper then Walter. Walter is the smart guy of Alpha Flight before he is a fighter and while he has the brute strength he doesn'ty have the skill.

Sabretooth is a lot stronger then you have given him credit for. He has taken down Rogue with brute froce, sent Wolverine flying straight up several stories on to a roof with an upper cut and has cruppled steel barbells in his bar hands.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 09:59 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vegas
Sin City Sith Lord

Sabretooth would make a fur coat out of Sasquatch just like he did with the Wendigo.

Sig by ThePittman

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 10:03 PM
Darth Vegas is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vegas a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vegas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

It wasn't me giving Sasquatch the remarkable fighting ability or not giving sabertooth credit for being strong. Those stats are all from marvel, look them up.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 10:03 PM
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

The problem is the writing in alot of comic books, it's more a popularity contest than anything. The idea of sabertooth being on par with wendigo, hulk or even sasquatch is a joke.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 10:04 PM
radioboy121

quote:
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Sabretooth is a lot stronger then you have given him credit for. He has taken down Rogue with brute froce, sent Wolverine flying straight up several stories on to a roof with an upper cut and has cruppled steel barbells in his bar hands.

I can understand the possibility of overwhelming Rogue, but I don't know how Sabertooth got written off so strong to do that to Wolverine. He should not be able to handle Sasquatch after the way he's tossed and crushed Wolverine during their brief bouts. I think Sasquatch could even give a workout for the Hunter in Darkness.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 10:13 PM
radioboy121 is currently offline Click here to Send radioboy121 a Private Message Find more posts by radioboy121 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote