KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Super Sonic vs Hazama

Super Sonic vs Hazama
Started by: Stingerrain

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stingerrain

Shocked Super Sonic vs Hazama

The acclaimed "fastest thing alive" faces off against the green haired, fedora wearing troll. The battle will be taking place at the Adventus/Altar
From CS

I enjoyed the thought of this battle so much, I actually came up with dialouge with for it (For those who aren't a fan of this kind of stuff, feel free to skip it and head straight to replying to the battle).

(Sonic attemps to fight Hazama, and fails to defeat him. He's weakened and exhausted)

Sonic: Ugh...Nghhh.....Man, he's pretty tough.

Hazama:Ahahahahahahaha!!! Tough? Tough?!? Tough doesn't even BEGIN to describe my level of power! With the Azure Grimoire, and the life link, I'm a GOD!!

Sonic: Heh, that's what they all say; But in the end, I end up defeating them and they're proven wrong about their god complex. Chances are, you'll be no different.

Hazama: You ACTUALLY have the nerve to say you're gonna kick my ass even when your exhausted and about to die?! GOD you are brash!!

Sonic: It's like they say, "You're not brash if you can back it up".

Hazama: Tch, whatever. At any rate, Takamagahara'll be mine and you'll be nothing more than a stain on Ouroboros. As a matter of fact, i'll even give you a freebie. Come on, hit me with your best shot.

Sonic: Big mistake, pal.

(The 7 Chaos Emeralds appear around Sonic)

Hazama: Huh? Wh-wha...? What's going on?

(The very ground starts to rumble)

Hazama: What the HELL is going on?!

(A large amount of power surrounds Sonic. As the transformation is complete, he is now Super Sonic)

S. Sonic: So, what do you think of me now?

Hazama: Heheheh... Whew, for a second there, I actually thought you were gonna transform into something threatning, not some bullshit paintjob.

S. Sonic: Grrr.... Heh, well then, maybe I should show you what i'm capable of in this form.

Hazama: Very well then, please do. That is, if you can do so before i RIP YOUR DAMN SOUL OUT!!

S. Sonic: Lets do this, chump!

Hazama: Come one, you shitty yellow rat!! LET'S DANCE!!

....Amatuerish fanfiction aside, who would win?

Old Post Feb 10th, 2012 05:30 AM
Stingerrain is currently offline Click here to Send Stingerrain a Private Message Find more posts by Stingerrain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote