KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » New Smallville video game!

D you want a Smallville game?
This poll is closed.
Yes(it would be cool) 37 80.43%
No(it would be stupid) 9 19.57%
Total: 46 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

New Smallville video game!
Started by: Zod4Life

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

New Smallville video game!

There's going to be a new Smallville game coming out around next year I think.When you first start out with Clark you will only have 2 superpowers which is superstrength and superspeed.You have to learn how to control your superspeed yourself.You can go fast where you stop time,go at superspeed and everything moves normally,and you can run at plain normal speed.When you fight a villain if anyone gets hurt the game may end.The villains from the Smallville show will be in the game and the Smallville cast will be doing the voices for the character they are in Smallville.You can go to the Fortress of Solitude and choose how to make your debu as Superman!You can basically save anyone or stop any disaster to make your debu.Villains such as Darkseid and Doomsday will appear in the game.When you punch someone they may fly into a bulding,wall,or fly into the air.When you are going to come into contact with kryptonite,you will get a warning and you will start to get weak if you are right by it.As the game progresses as young Clark Kent you will gain your other powers and you'll have to learn how to control them.That's just about all I've heard and when you're done with the levels,the game doesn't end.I don't know if when you're Superman you'll be able to go on dates and get assignments from perry White but I think so.I also haven't heard if you can be Clark kent and run down an alley to change into Superman but that would be cool.I can't wait until this game comes out!!

Old Post May 8th, 2005 04:28 PM
Zod4Life is currently offline Click here to Send Zod4Life a Private Message Find more posts by Zod4Life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth
Ranger

It sounds awesome!!!

For Fritos.

Old Post May 8th, 2005 04:39 PM
Stealth is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

Here are some of my ideas:

1.At the beggining of the game you play as Jor-El and you have to get to your lab without being caught by any soldiers.There should be people running around screaming ''We're all going to die'' because Jor-El has announced that Krypton is doomed.
2.You should be able to go on dates with Chloe,Lana or Lois.They should have it where you can choose who you want to be with between Chloe,Lana and Lois.Whoever you choose will follow a different storyline.
3.When you're young Clark you can do a little work on the farm and go to school

Those are some of my ideas that I think should be in the game.

Old Post May 8th, 2005 04:43 PM
Zod4Life is currently offline Click here to Send Zod4Life a Private Message Find more posts by Zod4Life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CrystallineFire
It Ain't Pretty In Vegas

Sounds like you have it all planned out Zod4life, you could make up a new game all yourself smile

Old Post May 9th, 2005 12:25 AM
CrystallineFire is currently offline Click here to Send CrystallineFire a Private Message Find more posts by CrystallineFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

I would like those ideas to be in the game and I'm hoping that the game is good.When I first heard about it I thought it was just going to have you play as Clark Kent and that was it but it's not.Superman comes later in the game.They're also making a Superman Returns game but I haven't heard anything about it yet.

Old Post May 11th, 2005 02:25 AM
Stealth
Ranger

Do you have any idea when this game comes out?

For Fritos.

Old Post May 15th, 2005 05:44 AM
Stealth is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TWelling4Ever
Smallville Freak

soon I hope, it's sounds awesome!!! Hopefully they make the characters real looking

Lois: I don't understand what the big deal is. We just took a shower.

Clark: SHOWERSSSS!!! We took seperate showers!

Old Post May 15th, 2005 03:09 PM
TWelling4Ever is currently offline Click here to Send TWelling4Ever a Private Message Find more posts by TWelling4Ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

It comes out around summertime in 2006.It's coming out on all of the new systems.Xbox 360,Playstation 3 and Nintendo Revolution.It's really going to be cool.

Old Post May 21st, 2005 01:54 PM
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh and I saw a picture of the game.It looks cool.Lex is holding Kryptonite in his hand and Clark is moving away because he's losing health.Clark's not in his supersuit though,just regular cloths.There will also be a Superman Returns game coming out next year.E3 has said that they are making it and I think that they'll do a good job.

Old Post May 21st, 2005 01:57 PM
TWelling4Ever
Smallville Freak

Sweetness!!!

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 03:27 PM
TWelling4Ever is currently offline Click here to Send TWelling4Ever a Private Message Find more posts by TWelling4Ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yup,it's gonna be sweet!

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 11:28 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

have you got links where i can read about them?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 11:35 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TWelling4Ever
Smallville Freak

Yeah!! Where?????

Old Post May 24th, 2005 12:45 PM
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

Some guy on another website where I post said that he made the whole thing up and that the game isn't real.If anyone can find proof that the game's real,post the information here.

Old Post May 26th, 2005 12:11 AM
Magee

Yea i seen the picture your talking about, it was just a concept screen. The game you described sounds like a really awsome one but i dont think it will ever happen, game develepors don't know how to make games that would actually be entertaining roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post May 26th, 2005 02:26 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

so this is gonna be like an action RPG or what?

Old Post May 26th, 2005 02:32 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

Its not a real game, its not even in development...

Old Post May 26th, 2005 02:44 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TWelling4Ever
Smallville Freak

It might be...

Old Post May 26th, 2005 03:07 PM
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's not.

Old Post May 27th, 2005 04:24 AM
TWelling4Ever
Smallville Freak

that sucks, it would be awesome

Old Post May 27th, 2005 01:02 PM