KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Firestorm vs. Silver Surfer

Firestorm vs. Silver Surfer
Started by: tsscls

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
tsscls

Firestorm vs. Silver Surfer

Hal Jordan is the dominant personality and Lex Luthor is the sub-concious. With all of his implied powerset from Brightest Day. Luthor and Jordan are moderately experienced and working together in harmony. Surfer at his average; no BP chickenwing is going to take him down.
Does Firestorm have a chance?

Old Post Mar 16th, 2012 01:41 AM
tsscls is currently offline Click here to Send tsscls a Private Message Find more posts by tsscls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by tsscls
Hal Jordan is the dominant personality and Lex Luthor is the sub-concious. With all of his implied powerset from Brightest Day. Luthor and Jordan are moderately experienced and working together in harmony. Surfer at his average; no BP chickenwing is going to take him down.
Does Firestorm have a chance?
Firestorm could, and likely would win.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 16th, 2012 03:04 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

OP please elbaorate on what you mean by all his implied powerset from brightest day means. If its just Firestorm powerset with Lex Luthor and Hal jordan as the dominant concsciousnesses then Surfer still wins (more well rounded- physically much more formidable, faster, at least equal energy/matter manip etc)

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Last edited by Naija boy on Mar 16th, 2012 at 03:22 PM

Old Post Mar 16th, 2012 03:17 PM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I'm assuming that he's referring the the universal powerset that was theorized by Stein/Deathstorm.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2012 03:48 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

fs

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 16th, 2012 08:50 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Merlyn
Order Of...

Originally posted by Galan007
I'm assuming that he's referring the the universal powerset that was theorized by Stein/Deathstorm.
Huh? confused

Old Post Mar 16th, 2012 09:01 PM
Merlyn is currently offline Click here to Send Merlyn a Private Message Find more posts by Merlyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Exactly how powerful was he? I didn't think any Firestorm, for the exception of Elemental Firestorm was Surfer level.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2012 09:08 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Merlyn
Huh? confused
This is the universal power I referred to:
(please log in to view the image)
In short: FS=a big bang. With full control over that energy/the Matrix (which is one of the stips of this thread) he'd stomp Surfer.

Originally posted by Prep-Man
Exactly how powerful was he? I didn't think any Firestorm, for the exception of Elemental Firestorm was Surfer level.
Even without the aforementioned power, Firestorm, especially toward the end of his last solo series, would most definitely be in Surfer's tier. Surfer would likely still defeat FS, but FS undoubtedly has the tools/powerset to make Surfer work his ass off for the win. FS is a LOT more powerful than most realize.

Last edited by Galan007 on Mar 16th, 2012 at 09:26 PM

Old Post Mar 16th, 2012 09:18 PM
Senor Cage

This is the universal power I referred to:
(please log in to view the image)
In short: FS=a big bang. With full control over that energy/the Matrix (which is one of the stips of this thread) he'd stomp Surfer.

Even without the aforementioned power, Firestorm, especially toward the end of his last solo series, would most definitely be in Surfer's tier. Surfer would likely still defeat FS, but FS undoubtedly has the tools/powerset to make Surfer work his ass off for the win. FS is a LOT more powerful than most realize.

Do you think Elemental FS is in Surfer's league?

Old Post Mar 16th, 2012 09:27 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

^ Elemental Firestorm owned Captain Atom. Twice. With a gesture.

He would be beyond Surfer, imo.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2012 09:31 PM
lilshogun

Silver Surfer has feats that makes Firestorm still in kindergarden. Surfer will sample Firestorm with his cosmic awareness and read read FS every energy iota in his body/Silver Surfer controls the laws of physics to his every wish by the Power Cosmic. Something Firestorm never experienced. Power Cosmic is what makes him differ from other energy manipulators. With it SS has even sythesize magic and able to manipulate to a degree.

Last edited by lilshogun on Mar 16th, 2012 at 10:18 PM

Old Post Mar 16th, 2012 10:07 PM
lilshogun is currently offline Click here to Send lilshogun a Private Message Find more posts by lilshogun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by lilshogun
Something Firestorm never experienced.
You've obviously not read much Firestorm.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2012 10:15 PM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Silver Surfer gets turned to salt.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2012 10:21 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

^ You know what's up.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2012 10:26 PM
lilshogun

Plus Silver Surfer has the experience edge within the cosmos.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2012 10:27 PM
lilshogun is currently offline Click here to Send lilshogun a Private Message Find more posts by lilshogun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Norrin

Old Post Mar 16th, 2012 10:49 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by batdude123 Silver Surfer gets turned to salt.

nah, he turns him into a surf board.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2012 10:53 PM
lilshogun

What are you talking about? Are you referring Firestorm the elemental version who is is the physical and metaphysical embodiment of one of nature. SS has the cosmic awareness and if we are talking about 90's, Perez's, Norrin will just go Astral and beat the crap out of Ronnie and seperate the 2.
You've obviously not read much Firestorm.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2012 11:01 PM
lilshogun

SS reforms back and turns Firestorm into an extiguisher.
Originally posted by Prep-Man
nah, he turns him into a surf board.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2012 11:02 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by lilshogun
What are you talking about? Are you referring Firestorm the elemental version who is is the physical and metaphysical embodiment of one of nature. SS has the cosmic awareness and if we are talking about 90's, Perez's, Norrin will just go Astral and beat the crap out of Ronnie and seperate the 2.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2012 11:08 PM