KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Saitama (Me) vs these people BZ

Saitama (Me) vs these people BZ
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

Saitama (Me) vs these people BZ

I will be repping Saitama. Whomever is up for the challenge, I challenge anyone to face me with Saitama vs these people

Colossus
Thing
Captain Marvel
Cheetah
Mongul
Frankenstein

Since I am the loner here, I get to use both anime and manga. Standard versions of the team. No amps. Anyone accept?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 18th, 2019 03:10 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Wrong forum.

Edit: Which version of Marvel (assume Carol?)

What's the start distance?

Old Post May 18th, 2019 03:30 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Since you are no longer here?

Old Post May 18th, 2019 03:30 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Wrong forum.

Edit: Which version of Marvel (assume Carol?)

What's the start distance?

Forum rules apply. This will be moved away from this forum once someone accepts my challenge.

Old Post May 18th, 2019 03:37 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

I could do it, but would need prep. Otherwise, Saitama would speedblitz all of them (looking at you, Speed of Sonic!!)

Old Post May 18th, 2019 04:25 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

I have 2 heavy hitters (Thing and Colossus)
A woman sporting the female power (Carol)
A Wonder Woman villain (Cheetah)
A Superman villain (Mongul)
And another guy who held his own with Superman and actually temp beat him AND Black Adam(Frankenstein)

Going against Saitama solo. Naah, prep shouldn't be used here. We have Herald tier and metas going against a lone wolf. I believe in you Dark. Accept the challenge.

Old Post May 18th, 2019 04:29 PM
MrMind

Flashy Flash is capable of this, saitama would kill this team

(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 18th, 2019 06:06 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Re: Saitama (Me) vs these people BZ

Originally posted by carver9
I will be repping Saitama. Whomever is up for the challenge, I challenge anyone to face me with Saitama vs these people

Colossus
Thing
Captain Marvel
Cheetah
Mongul
Frankenstein

Since I am the loner here, I get to use both anime and manga. Standard versions of the team. No amps. Anyone accept?
Why are you putting him against a team of losers, bit characters, and second or even third-rate bricks?

I'm curious to know what you're trying to prove with this declaration.

Old Post May 18th, 2019 06:43 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Re: Re: Saitama (Me) vs these people BZ

Originally posted by NemeBro
Why are you putting him against a team of losers, bit characters, and second or even third-rate bricks?

I'm curious to know what you're trying to prove with this declaration.

Are you down? Mongul have defeated Lanterns and even gave Superman fits.

Frankenstein have defeated Black Adam, defeated Superman, held his own against OMAC.

Carol is a beast.

Thing is a beast and Colossus is as well.

Cheetah is a Wonder Woman villain. I honestly shouldn't have to name her fts.

All these beings are powerhouses that have given or defeated high Heralds.

Old Post May 18th, 2019 07:21 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Because all those characters have good showings against people he hates/people put above OPM.

He's indirectly going after the Superman fans and random Marvel fans by saying his boy stomps them there dudes. And because Saitama is a complete no-limits fallacy character with no low showings, he doesn't feel threatened. Go after shit characters that on paper don't stand a chance to attempt to mid-air backflip kick a knife into the heart of his enemies.

Basically, very weasel like.

Edit: there we go. I swear that post wasn't there when I made this post. As always, I am a Carver expert

Old Post May 18th, 2019 07:26 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

No one on there would be worth repping.... though Captain Marvel is tempting me.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post May 18th, 2019 07:30 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Damborgson
No one on there would be worth repping.... though Captain Marvel is tempting me.

You're not getting one person. The entire team is yours against Saitama. You get to rep all of them against Saitama who is fighting solo.

Old Post May 18th, 2019 07:42 PM
carver9

Originally posted by One Big Mob
Because all those characters have good showings against people he hates/people put above OPM.

He's indirectly going after the Superman fans and random Marvel fans by saying his boy stomps them there dudes. And because Saitama is a complete no-limits fallacy character with no low showings, he doesn't feel threatened. Go after shit characters that on paper don't stand a chance to attempt to mid-air backflip kick a knife into the heart of his enemies.

Edit: there we go. I swear that post wasn't there when I made this post. As always, I am a Carver expert

So you really think I am this type of person?

Old Post May 18th, 2019 07:44 PM
NemeBro

Originally posted by One Big Mob

Yeah I was surprised when he actually basically implied as much. thumb up

Why aim so low though? It wasn't too long ago that he was adamantly claiming that Saitama would buttstomp a team consisting of Worldbreaker Hulk, (presumably Superboy) Prime, Superman, and Juggernaut:

You can add World Breaker Hulk, Prime, Superman and Juggernaut to the team and OPM still wins

So why a team of characters who have comparatively less or less impressive showings? I wonder.

Old Post May 18th, 2019 08:19 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

You're not getting one person. The entire team is yours against Saitama. You get to rep all of them against Saitama who is fighting solo.

Can I switch one or two out?

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post May 18th, 2019 09:52 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by NemeBro
Yeah I was surprised when he actually basically implied as much. thumb up

Why aim so low though? It wasn't too long ago that he was adamantly claiming that Saitama would buttstomp a team consisting of Worldbreaker Hulk, (presumably Superboy) Prime, Superman, and Juggernaut:

So why a team of characters who have comparatively less or less impressive showings? I wonder.

You're looking too deep into this.

Old Post May 18th, 2019 09:57 PM
carver9

Originally posted by Damborgson
Can I switch one or two out?

With who?

Old Post May 18th, 2019 09:58 PM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Since I don't know much about Frankenstein and Mongul, I'd switch them for Superboy and Mr. Sinister

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post May 18th, 2019 10:05 PM
DarkSaint85

So you really think I am this type of person?

Just not very smart about it.

Old Post May 18th, 2019 10:08 PM
CosmicComet

Go get em Carver

Old Post May 18th, 2019 10:09 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote