KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » A Lover's War: Heaven Vs. Hell (rp)

A Lover's War: Heaven Vs. Hell (rp)
Started by: DangerousBeauty

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (70): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DangerousBeauty

A Lover's War: Heaven Vs. Hell (rp)

921 B.C., the unsteady relationship between Heaven and Hell is on the brink of war. Behind the backs of Satan and God, a forbidden love of an angel and demon were known to few, and hated by all. One day, while the angel was defending her love, she was killed by one of her own. The murderer made it look like a demon had killed her. After finding this, heaven set out for an attack at the same time the broken hearted demon had taken his life. This now breaks the silence, starting a war on earth between Heaven and Hell.

The intro will start with the death of both lovers, skip a couple of years, then pick up on the middle of the war.
each army has five classes: soldier, scouter , general, captain, and commander.
There is one leader for each side that is a step below God and Satan. These are arch angels/demons. Since I am not the only one who has come up with this rp I shall be the Angel’s Arch and Vampbenjii shall be the other since it was his idea. And of course you can have more then one char. Vampbenjii and I are leaving the commander spots open for others. Its first come first serve.

weapons: any kind of sword (katana, scimitar, broad sword, etc.) knives, daggers, bow and arrows, spears, slings, catapults...nothing that explodes, unless its a flaming arrow into a barrel of alcohol or a flaming barrel from a catapult...other than that, if something somewhat of a gun is shown, the person is killed on the spot.

age can be of any kind

breed: anything you want...but angels are in light colors while demons are in dark colors

if your going to make plans for an attack or for a raid, talk to the Arch’s and team first in pm or sign up, any unplanned attack would be a prisoner until further notice (pm me or vampbenjii)

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2008 08:41 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Happily they walked side by side through a secret garden. It was the place they had been meeting at for the past few month. Iofiel Qaphsiel had her hand in his, looking up at the moon and humming softly to herself. Shagrath Lucifigous looked at Iofiel and smiled "I just love your voice...Here can we stop real quick?" He was planning this day for awhile now hoping everything would go as planned. She nodded and looked up at him. "Thank you my love." She picked off a white rose and gave it a sniff before looking up at him again. "What are we stopping for?" Shagrath smiled and slowly slipped onto one knee "I’ve wanted to do this ever since we met. Even though our love is forbidden but I can care less," He pulled out a box wrapped in lace. He opened it and there sat a ring gleaming in the moon light. "My love, will you marry me?" Iofiel gasped as tears streamed down her cheek. Before he even had the box open she was nodding. "Yes... Yes Shagrath I will. I will marry you in a heart beat." He held out her hand so he could slip the ring on her finger. "Oh god it's beautiful." Shagrath jumped up and grabbed her in a hug "You make me the happiest of all...nothing can make me this happy" He slipped the ring on her finger and kissed her. "How long have you been wanting to marry me?" She smiled and kissed him back, wrapping her arms around his neck after he had slipped the ring on her finger. "Ever since you first kissed me. I've been dreaming of this day for a very long time." She smiled and hugged him tightly. "I'm so happy right now." Shagrath nodded "Me too...Should we get married here? In this spot so no one can find us?" He looked around nervously and sighed "I'm just worried that father will find out about us. You know how he is with angels and demons." He looked into her eyes and forgot his problems. She smiled and ran her hand over his cheek. "Yes. Right here. Right now, if we can. I'm afraid of what everyone back home might say. I'll hide it as long as I can." She kissed him softly and blushed in the night. Her smile faded to a terrible frown. "I'm suddenly over come with a terrible fear.." Shagrath looked at her. "Whats the matter? Do you sense another angel?" he looked around and peered into the shadows "I see someone but I can't tel-" before he could finish an arrow, one from Hell, flew straight at his head. Ducking he pulled his love along with him. "Shit, how did they find us?" Iofiel screamed and ran along beside her love. "Why are your own people shooting at you?" She kicked off her shoes and held tight to his hand. "Shagrath I'm scared." He'd be able to feel her shaking and see the wild fear in her eyes. Shagrath ran faster, picking up his love. "Iofiel, I think its one of your own... a traitor." He looked back in time to see another arrow fly through the air "How did they find us!?" He turned a corner and hid in the shadows "My love, stay quiet. If anything happens to us. I just want you to know that I love you and always will" She nodded and buried her face in his arm. "I love you too." She bit her lip to stay quiet. Shagrath slowly got up and felt an arow plunge itself into his arm. Since he was a demon, the runes had no affect on him but stung none the less. "Iofiel, run! now! I'll take care of this rogue of ours." He pulled the arrow out and growled in rage and went to find the angel. She jumped to her feet and raced off into the bushes. "Shagrath be careful my love!" Shagrath nodded and looked around. As he was about to say that it was clear, an arrow shot past him and raced after Iofiel "NOOO!! Iofiel!! fall to the ground!" She glanced back and fell as he asked, the arrow embedding into the ground above her head. Her eyes were wide and she was breathing heavily. "Oh god Shagrath!" She pushed herself to her feet and took off again. Shagrath ran towards where the arrow had come from and found an archer with an arrow set and ready to be shot. With a yell of rage, Shagrath attacked the angel after he shot the arrow again at Iofiel. "Leave us alone!" he pulled out his scythe and beheaded the angel, before realizing where the last arrow went. "nooo! Iofiel!" As he searched he’d soon find her, not to far from where she had dropped to the ground to avoid the arrow. She lay motionless in the soft grass beyond a row of bushes, and arrow sticking out of her back. Her ring sparkled in the moon light, drops of blood splattered across it's gleaming surface. She was struggling to breath against the point of the arrow. Shagrath dropped his scythe and ran towards her struggled gasps. "No no no no! Iofiel, please get up, please" He felt tears run down his cheeks but didn't care. "No, my love. I'm sorry, I should have stayed with you." Iofiel did as he asked and struggled hard to get to her feet. She coughed, crimson lining her lips and running down her chin, a sign that the arrow and punctured a lung. She got to all fours before falling back down. Her hand reached for his as she gasped, slowly drowning in her own blood. Shagrath let more tears fall "lay still, don't move" he looked around thinking of calling for help but knowing he couldn't "i'm sorry, i shouldn't have left you...i love you" She forced a smile and took his hand in hers. "I know.... I love you too.." She shivered and looked sadly up into his eyes. "I'm so cold... I'm getting tired." Her grip on his hand began to slowly loosen. Shagrath shook his head "not yet, my love. not yet" he pulled her close to him and cradled her head in his arms. She shivered as tears ran down her cheeks. She grabbed onto his shirt and spoke softly in a shaky voice that only comes with tears. "Shagrath... Where do we go... When angels die?" Her eyes fluttered closed for a moment, but she struggled to stay awake. shagrath shook his head "i don't know...maybe someplace better than here." he closed his eyes and felt his body shake "i'm sorry....i'm sorry.” She smiled. “I hope.. That when I get there... You’ll come there someday too.” She looked up at him as her hand feel from where she was holding his shirt. She took one last deep breath in and as she exhaled she spoke softly to him. “I love you Shagrath.” With that her eyes dulled and her body went limp. She did not draw in another breath from then on. Shagrath held her close, sobbing harder "i will be there. today, with you." he grabbed the arrow from her back and plunged the tip into his heart, letting the blood flow from his body. "with this blade, I declare war" with his final breath he whispered his father's prayer.

300 YEARS LATER: MIDDLE OF THE WAR.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2008 08:43 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Mordeth Called Behemoth back and sighed "we killed more mortals than we did angels! i'm disspaointed in all of yous! top class of soldiers my ass! my pet kills more than yous pathetic fools do!" he growled and ran a taped hand through his hair

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2008 08:54 PM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Geancanach (Gean for short) Sat upon Mordeth's shoulder and looked out over the field. "Wow... Good work today sir! I'm impressed. No one can slaughter the good at heart like you can." She stood up and flew over to stand on the tip of a mortals nose, leaving a trail of fiery ash falling to the ground behind her. "Look at this cut! Right here between the eyes. Wonderful work! And look at you!" She flew over and pointed to the blood splatters all over his outfit. "Completely covered. Sir, the angels have nothing against you." She returned to her place at his shoulder. "But dont be hard on them. They havent seen battle for a while. Besides, Nakir was out on the field today. Normally she's back at camp... I wonder what made her come out of hiding... She must have a secret craving for blood, Eh?" She laughed and looked up at him happily. Gean sighed and looked up at the sky. "Speaking of which..."

Nakir sighed heavily and looked down at the battle field, flying low to the ground. She was searching for any who might have survived the attack. If it were an angel who had survived then she'd send a dove with his location written on a piece of paper back to camp... If it were demon, then she'd land and finish it off. She saw movement below. Carefully she landed among the bodies and knelt to inspect the fallen. Another demon. She frowned and drew her light blade. Her men were getting sloppy.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2008 11:22 PM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Shadow looked up from the field, hearing Mordeth's growls of displeasure and quickly made his way over to him, cutting down an angel or two along the way. "What troubles you, my liege? While I admit the troops are not exactly in top form this day, you normally do not care if the mortals fall victim to our onslaught." He sheathed his great sword, Kiryu, on his back, turning only long enough to toss a dagger through an oncoming angel, then returning full attention to his commanding officer.

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2008 11:23 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

battle is over love))

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2008 11:27 PM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

<<ah, right then, my bad. totally ignore my first post, i'll do another later...>>

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2008 11:28 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

no it's fine im just telling you. those angels could be scouts searching for any who may have lived or are hurt.))

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2008 11:30 PM
Ayáme Libertine
Al-Bhed Doctor

Kaiisura searched silently for any life amongst her fallen camrads, "life is just not easy anymore is it?" she asked herself aloud as she looked at one comrad then another. Her days work would never end. Today, so far, she had found 13 alive, yesterday only 50. "Since when did this many angels ecome so weak?" Kaiisura sighed heavily and continued her search amonghst the corpses of her comrads. "Scouter shmouter, where is the real action?" she asked aloud. Two days ago demons were found amongst the angels but they were slain which was good... or was it? Kaiisura rember the demon she saw before and shook her head, "gotta stop thinking that way..."

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2008 04:11 AM
Ayáme Libertine is currently offline Click here to Send Ayáme Libertine a Private Message Find more posts by Ayáme Libertine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Mordeth shook his head "Gean, go see what are freind is doing so close to our territory." he pulled out one of his scimitars and looked at Shadow with rage in his eyes "my problem is that i was giving the top class of soldiers but yet they act like they never seen battle before. there are more of us dead then them and i will not tolerate it!" he sighed heavily, feeling his sweat mix with the blood on his face

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2008 02:05 PM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Gean sighed heavily and stood up. "I was just trying to make you smile. Gosh.." With that she flew over to Nakir in time to watch her finish off the demon. "Oh my.... Hey you! Angel!" Nakir stopped, her hand wiping blood off her light blade with a silk cloth. "Oh... It's just Mordeth's little pet... What do you want?" She put her blade back into her sheath and looked past the fairy at Mordeth. "You're a little too close for comfort to our lines.... Back off or we'll bust you up!" Gean flew up to one of Nakir's eyes. "Ya hear me, Princess." Nakir nodded and slowly lifted her hand. "Yeah I hear you... Doesnt mean I'll listen." With that she slapped Gean right out of the sky. Gean landed hard on the ground, a fiery ball surrounding her with her landing. And with the fairy fallen, Nakir continued her search no matter how close to Mordeth's territory she got.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2008 02:14 PM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Mordeth smiled "Gean, i'll leave to take care of our friend here. and i'll let you control Behemoth if you want." Helet his energy flow to his hands, pressed that ground as he muttered a chant. with the last words, the ground beneath him trembled and out came his other pet, Behemoth. "Behemoth, go help Gean with Nakir. if your good, you can have whatever soul she has left."

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2008 02:22 PM
DangerousBeauty

Before Behemoth could do much, she pulled out her living bible. It opened on its own and shot a giant hand out from its center. She closed her eyes and began reading from the book of prayer's as multiple crosses were burned into the monsters skin. Her voice echoed like bells over the land. All who were around to hear it would immediately feel it's effect. The angels turned their heads to the sky and smiled at the beautiful prayer. She opened her eyes and looked at Mordeth as her voice grew louder.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2008 02:29 PM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Mordeth covered his ears, feeling the effects still "Behemoth, attack! kill and let nothing live!" he fell to the ground, convulsing, thinking on what to do. he smiled and threw his trench over his head. one of his arms came out of it and threw his pentagram, and fleww torwards Nakir "to death with the angels and your false god!" he heard some bodies fall not sure if they were his own men or some of the standing angels

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2008 02:37 PM
DangerousBeauty

She ducked, stopping the chant for a moment. His pet was still wrapped up in the page's grip. "How dare you oppose God!" She chanted louder then ever, other angels joined in, some humans as well.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2008 02:40 PM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Mordeth growled but smiled "fine, if its gods you want, then gods you shall get." he clutched the ground, speaking in backwards latin, the language of Bable, Satan's language. he felt the earthshake and knew that more of his demons and creatures would be brought forth, right under the angel's feet. "soon, they will be dragged off into the pits of Hell, soon they shall see the real God. soon." he laughed over the angel's chant and finally stood up "your fate is here, and your not going to like it."

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2008 02:47 PM
DangerousBeauty

Her eyes widened and she stopped in mid sentence. Quickly she took the the skys, closing her book. The hand disappeared, leaving Mordeth's pet covered in crosses. "Foul demon!" She hovered above them, watching the ground where she once stood. Gean laughed, having walked over to Mordeth. "Good job sir." She frowned and sat down on a leaf. One of her wings was obviously badly bent from being swatted out of the sky.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2008 02:52 PM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Mordeth sighed "thank you Gean...go see the medic for now. when we get back, i'll heal it myself." he smiled weakly and looked at the battle field "we have to win this war, for the death of Shagrath and the honor of Satan, we have to win this war." he rested his head on his hand "Behemoth, back." he watched his pet retreat into the shadows finding the souls of the dead

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2008 02:59 PM
DangerousBeauty

Gean frowned and looked up at him. "But I want to stay here with you... Besides it would take me a week to walk to the medic." She stood up and started to climb his pant leg. "Hurt or not I'm staying out here... Now I just need to get to your shoulder and I'll be fine." She was halfway up his pant leg.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2008 03:03 PM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Mordeth smiled and and picked her up gently and placed her on his shoulder "are you sure you don't want to see the medic? i'm going to be awhile looking through bodies and plans for the next attack." he looked at her and seen himself in her, in someway she always reminded him of himself

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2008 03:10 PM