KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Black Adam & Sinestro Vs Magneto & Apocalypse

Black Adam & Sinestro Vs Magneto & Apocalypse
Started by: Prep-Man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

Black Adam & Sinestro Vs Magneto & Apocalypse

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 08:21 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Odekahn

Adam and Sinestro in a roflstomp

You believe you are dealing with a mere mortal? Foolish is the man who knows not when a god stands before him...

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 08:26 AM
Odekahn is currently offline Click here to Send Odekahn a Private Message Find more posts by Odekahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Odekahn
Adam and Sinestro in a roflstomp

Don't get carried away, it wouldn't be anything close to resembling a stomp. In fact Magneto's team could win this.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 08:29 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Stoic
Don't get carried away, it wouldn't be anything close to resembling a stomp. In fact Magneto's team could win this.
If Black Adam didn't feel like tearing faces off, maybe

But I didn't realize he was Pink Adam for this thread

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 08:30 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
If Black Adam didn't feel like tearing faces off, maybe

But I didn't realize he was Pink Adam for this thread

Outside of most of Apoc's poor showings (The ones that he hasn't rested properly) he is actually very powerful, as is Magneto under the right circumstances. So Teth doesn't have to be dressed in pink or holding back to actually find himself in a huge battle.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 08:34 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Outside of most of Apoc's poor showings (The ones that he hasn't rested properly) he is actually very powerful, as is Magneto under the right circumstances. So Teth doesn't have to be dressed in pink or holding back to actually find himself in a huge battle.
You know who doesn't need circumstances to be powerful?

Black Adam. Hell, even splitting his power he's a glorified team buster... and not X-Men level teams.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 08:36 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

You know who doesn't need circumstances to be powerful?

Black Adam. Hell, even splitting his power he's a glorified team buster... and not X-Men level teams.

As in WWIII I assume? What would have happened if everyone that he fought during WWIII were out for blood instead of rushing in to take the rump roast?

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 08:44 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

As in WWIII I assume? What would have happened if everyone that he fought during WWIII were out for blood instead of rushing in to take the rump roast?
Yes, he was splitting his power during WW3

So anyway, even in one of Black Adam's worse showings he's taking on dozens of high level heroes. Such a bad showing to bring up.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 08:46 AM
Stoic
Avenger

So anyway, even in one of Black Adam's worse showings he's taking on dozens of high level heroes. Such a bad showing to bring up.

Really I thought a bad showing to bring up was him being slapped to Mars by Prime time. Silly me.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 08:49 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Really, I thought he was amped by another god and was sharing his powers during JSA 24-25.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 08:52 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Really I thought a bad showing to bring up was him being slapped to Mars by Prime time. Silly me.
Being backhanded maybe a hundred feet away to really no effect by a guy that was one shot killing people like Grundy, and was moving planets around at lightspeed is bad.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 08:52 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by abhilegend
Really, I thought he was amped by another god and was sharing his powers during JSA 24-25.
Jesus...

Sarcasm

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 08:53 AM
Stoic
Avenger

Being backhanded maybe a hundred feet away to really no effect by a guy that was one shot killing people like Grundy, and was moving planets around at lightspeed is bad.

The Kryptonian planet heavy moving feat due to flight has more to do with super flight than actual strength though. Grundy can be such a wuss at times, that you can never be certain what level he is on. Apocalypse took Thor's bull rush during Age of Heroes, and returned the favor by sending him flying so we all know that he isn't the weakling that many may think that he is despite low showings. Apoc again needs to be fully rested to show off his true colors anyways. So I think for the sake of this thread that we are using him at his best.

Besides these two how does Magneto do against Sinestro under the right circumstances? For some odd reason, I give Magneto the nod over Sinestro but that may just be me. Anyways nite all gots lots to do in in a few hours.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 09:00 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

The Kryptonian planet heavy moving feat due to flight has more to do with super flight than actual strength though. Grundy can be such a wuss at times, that you can never be certain what level he is on. Apocalypse took Thor's bull rush during Age of Heroes, and returned the favor by sending him flying so we all know that he isn't the weakling that many may think that he is despite low showings. Apoc again needs to be fully rested to show off his true colors anyways. So I think for the sake of this thread that we are using him at his best.

Besides these two how does Magneto do against Sinestro under the right circumstances? For some odd reason, I give Magneto the nod over Sinestro but that may just be me. Anyways nite all gots lots to do in in a few hours.
OK. Prime is a pussy then.

Alternate Apocalypse...

Sinestro

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 09:02 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Jesus...

Sarcasm

Its hard to guess with you.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 09:20 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

You can't be serious with your explanation with what prime did stoic. He's a PC kryptonian and post crisis rules doesn't apply to him. Prime would eat all four of these like candy.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 09:23 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 09:26 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by abhilegend
Its hard to guess with you.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 09:35 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

Failure at comprehending IMO

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 10:06 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Failure at comprehending IMO

Failure at sarcasm IMO.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 10:21 AM