KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » King Thor (Reigning) vs. Kal Kent (Superman 853rd Century)

King Thor (Reigning) vs. Kal Kent (Superman 853rd Century)
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

King Thor (Reigning) vs. Kal Kent (Superman 853rd Century)

I was in the midst of debating this thread when herochat went down. It comes as no surprise as to who I am backing. I seek to continue the debate here.

This is on a neutral barren planet which is indestructible. Both combatants are all out.

What sayest thou ?

Old Post Mar 20th, 2012 06:46 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

*cue Superman 1 Million's biggest fan/troll*

Old Post Mar 20th, 2012 06:47 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
*cue Superman 1 Million's biggest fan/troll*
I was arguing against nver aka fangirl on herochat when the site when bellyup. I got the last post in before it went down I believe.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2012 06:49 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

King Thor

Old Post Mar 20th, 2012 06:50 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

I would say King Thor more often than not, but especially under the Supersun a strong case could be made for Superman 1M

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Mar 20th, 2012 07:22 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Cogito
I would say King Thor more often than not, but especially under the Supersun a strong case could be made for Superman 1M
Do you want to make one ?

Old Post Mar 20th, 2012 07:37 PM
Cogito

Originally posted by quanchi112
Do you want to make one ?

No.

It's largely speculative based on his 5D heritage and any powers/magic immunity that might grant. The other, larger, part is an unquantifiable slowing down an advancing galaxy w/ force vision feat (which, even if he was only contributing minimally towards, is a massive feat. I personally imagine he was responsible for 50%+).

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Mar 20th, 2012 07:52 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Cogito
No.

It's largely speculative based on his 5D heritage and any powers/magic immunity that might grant. The other, larger, part is an unquantifiable slowing down an advancing galaxy w/ force vision feat (which, even if he was only contributing minimally towards, is a massive feat. I personally imagine he was responsible for 50%+).
I'm glad to hear you don't believe Kal Kent will win.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2012 07:58 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

laughing out loud

Thor wins. As much as I love S1M he didn't do anything comparable to one-shotting Desak in the Destroyer armor.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 20th, 2012 08:21 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Ironman in his special Thor powered up armor seems a lot more formidable than rednecks from a local gun show.

(please log in to view the image)

Let's compare "Ironmen" since you want to come at Ironman who has a history behind him to the fodder Kal faced off against.

Here's my favorite part; They are closing in on all sides.

By all means continue.
Not making an argument for Kal, but he was FAR from full-power in these scans, due to not being under the light of the super sun for so long (I don't even think he had enough power to fly at the time.)

It's as ridiculous as using low feats from Superman after he's been weakened by K-nite. You don't need to resort to utterly illogical levels to prove your case.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2012 08:27 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Galan007
Not making an argument for Kal, but he was FAR from full-power in these scans, due to not being under the light of the super sun for so long (I don't even think he had enough power to fly at the time.)

It's as ridiculous as using low feats from Superman after he's been weakened by K-nite. You don't need to resort to utterly illogical levels to prove your case.
Funny enough I didn't complain when he brought up the Hulk and the Thing when King Thor was severed from the Odinforce. I meet fire with fire. One key factor is this Superman's utter dependence on a super sun.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2012 08:30 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Can someone be so kind and explain how to enlarge those pics, my browser shows only thumbs -.-.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Mar 20th, 2012 08:30 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Funny enough I didn't complain when he brought up the Hulk and the Thing when King Thor was severed from the Odinforce. I meet fire with fire. One key factor is this Superman's utter dependence on a super sun.
Just saying that in forum battles we never assume the characters are operating at anything less than FULL power.

2 wrongs doesn't make a right. wink

Old Post Mar 20th, 2012 08:32 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Just saying that in forum battles we never assume the characters are operating at anything less than FULL power.

2 wrongs doesn't make a right. wink
I was comparing depowered showings to depowered showings. Thor wins that hands down as he does win the more impressive showings while both are at full power. Even you have to agree. Two negatives equal a positive. It's just basic math. wink

Old Post Mar 20th, 2012 08:34 PM
lilshogun

One thing you have to admit, he broke the time barrier at a weakend state without the Super Sun energizing him. Plus that Supes is faster than a Tychon particle. Plus the inherited "ten senses" from his Fifth Dimensional antecedents, but, aside from super-hypnosis I don't think for a minute Thor has the skill or knowledge to use it well enough in this scenario.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2012 08:36 PM
lilshogun is currently offline Click here to Send lilshogun a Private Message Find more posts by lilshogun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Even you have to agree.
I already gave my opinion on the match.

Continue arguing with the sock.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2012 08:36 PM
quanchi112
Disney

I already gave my opinion on the match.

Continue arguing with the sock.
The sock is also sending me pm's threatening to hack into my kmc account. He's taken this quite personal.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2012 08:37 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by lilshogun
One thing you have to admit, he broke the time barrier at a weakend state without the Super Sun energizing him. Plus that Supes is faster than a Tychon particle. Plus the inherited "ten senses" from his Fifth Dimensional antecedents, but, aside from super-hypnosis I don't think for a minute Thor has the skill or knowledge to use it well enough in this scenario.
He did so through help.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2012 08:39 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

^ Never understood that. Exactly what kind of "help" did they give him other than moral support?

...None that I saw.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2012 08:42 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

laughing out loud

Thor wins. As much as I love S1M he didn't do anything comparable to one-shotting Desak in the Destroyer armor.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2012 08:43 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote