KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: TV Series » Kenobi vs. Maul (Star Wars Rebels)

What will happen?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Kenobi will defeat and kill Maul 7 50.00%
Kenobi will defeat Maul; Maul escapes 1 7.14%
Kenobi gets aid from Kanan & Ezra; Maul is defeated 4 28.57%
Kenobi loses; Kanan & Ezra come to his aid; the trio forces Maul to retreat 0 0%
Maul defeats Kenobi; other outside factor prevents Kenobi's death beside Kanan & Ezra 1 7.14%
Other (specify below) 1 7.14%
Total: 14 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Kenobi vs. Maul (Star Wars Rebels)
Started by: |King Joker|

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Kenobi vs. Maul (Star Wars Rebels)

Vote in the poll and discuss below which is the most likely scenario.

Also, clarify how you think Maul and Kenobi will match up with each other (Kenobi is much better than Maul, Kenobi's slightly ahead of Maul, they're about even, Maul's slightly ahead of Kenobi, Maul is much better than Kenobi, etc.)

Last edited by |King Joker| on Jan 5th, 2017 at 03:07 PM

Old Post Jan 5th, 2017 03:01 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthDuelist9

If Kenobi is presented as the old man we know from ANH then it's quite possible Maul would win without the help of Kanan and Ezra. On the other hand they could easily make him and Maul just peers again and then have Kenobi beat him through plot armor or whatever. It's quite difficult to predict because this is Obi's first real fight outside Vader in this time period.

Check out my new Kylo Ren Site! http://darthduelist9.wixsite.com/kylo-ren

Old Post Jan 5th, 2017 03:15 PM
Click here to Send DarthDuelist9 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthDuelist9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Maul beats Kenobi, then gets cheap shotted.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2017 03:27 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

The Rebels protagonists have to be involved somehow; they can't be merely passive elements in the plot.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2017 03:28 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

The fight itself will be an Epic one. I doubt they'll show a clear superior between the 2 (Would be kind of a d*** move if they did though, which is always possible with Filoni ).

Ultimately though we know Ben survives and Maul doesn't bother him again (or Luke). So I don't really see another option except Maul dies. Besides I think it's way past time they wrapped up his story.

And yeah Kanan/Ezra are bound to have some involvement. Hopefully they finally portray both of them being Fodder to the likes of Maul and Kenobi, and so can't really make much of a difference to their fight.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2017 05:41 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ares834
The Rebels protagonists have to be involved somehow; they can't be merely passive elements in the plot.

Won't even give a thumbs up cause it's getting grating. I'll just say I agree.

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2017 06:11 PM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

Mm not necessarily. Maul's defeat in TCWs had nothing to do with the protagonists. I kinda hope something similar happens here. I hope Kenobi defeats him and Ezra kills him (ultimate humiliation to be killed by Ezra lol)

The North Remembers

Old Post Jan 6th, 2017 01:39 AM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

TCW is a very different show from Rebels. It was an anthology series. In certain episodes the core protagonists wouldn't even show up. Rebels, however, always focuses on the Rebels Crew.

Of course, they could find someway for Ezra and co to do something other than fight Maul. After all, they managed to do this in Season 2 with the Vader/Ahsoka confrontation.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2017 01:50 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

TCW is a very different show from Rebels. It was an anthology series. In certain episodes the core protagonists wouldn't even show up. Rebels, however, always focuses on the Rebels Crew.

Of course, they could find someway for Ezra and co to do something other than fight Maul. After all, they managed to do this in Season 2 with the Vader/Ahsoka confrontation.

True. I just hope they let Kenobi have his last battle with Maul uninterrupted. This is kind of needed given the last time Obi-Wan saw Maul he was watching him murder his lover. It seems odd to have these neophytes have any part in that final confrontation.

It'd be like if in Episode 4 Vader and Obi-Wan were dueling and Han Solo or Luke just shot Vader in the back for the kill.

The North Remembers

Old Post Jan 6th, 2017 02:35 AM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

That's how Palpatine died...

Old Post Jan 6th, 2017 02:46 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Lol

Old Post Jan 6th, 2017 08:07 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

I have no clue wtf they're involving kanan/ezra, hopefully they don't interfere
on topic, kenobi wins after great fight, spares maul

Old Post Jan 19th, 2017 01:32 AM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

Maul should win because he's in better shape but the plot saves Kenobi

Old Post Jan 20th, 2017 03:45 AM
Click here to Send chingchangwalla a Private Message Find more posts by chingchangwalla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote