KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Marvel vs DC Teams

Marvel vs DC Teams
Started by: keiththegreat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
keiththegreat

Marvel vs DC Teams

Ikaris
Sersi
Silver Surfer
Wolverine
Iron man

vs

Zauriel
Maxima
Hal Jordan
Martian Manhunter
Steel

Old Post Mar 25th, 2012 06:27 PM
keiththegreat is currently offline Click here to Send keiththegreat a Private Message Find more posts by keiththegreat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

What is logan going to do here? Wear a skirt, take pom-poms and start cheerleading?

Old Post Mar 25th, 2012 06:32 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Wolvie solos.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2012 08:36 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PillarofOsiris

I think the Silver Surfer would beat Hal, and Sersi would beat Maxima, but with no one left on the Marvel side to contend with the Martian Manhunter, those two won't have enough left in the tank to finish off the DC team IMO.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2012 09:23 PM
PillarofOsiris is currently offline Click here to Send PillarofOsiris a Private Message Find more posts by PillarofOsiris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arabus

quote: (post)
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
I think the Silver Surfer would beat Hal, and Sersi would beat Maxima, but with no one left on the Marvel side to contend with the Martian Manhunter, those two won't have enough left in the tank to finish off the DC team IMO.

Sersi has no chance against Maxima. She's way too slow.

She's also outmatched in the teleportation department. I mean, she risks becoming paralyzed in pain at her destination. Maxima on the other hand can teleport herself or others over interstellar distances with very little effort. At the sound of the bell, all that Maxima has to do is teleport Sersi to another star system. If Sersi tried to teleport back, she'd be of no use in a fight because she would be doubled over in pain.

The only area where Sersi *might* have an edge is in matter manipulation.

Last edited by Arabus on Mar 25th, 2012 at 11:00 PM

Old Post Mar 25th, 2012 10:53 PM
Arabus is currently offline Click here to Send Arabus a Private Message Find more posts by Arabus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PillarofOsiris

Originally posted by Arabus
Sersi has no chance against Maxima. She's way too slow.

She's also outmatched in the teleportation department. I mean, she risks becoming paralyzed in pain at her destination. Maxima on the other hand can teleport herself or others over interstellar distances with very little effort. At the sound of the bell, all that Maxima has to do is teleport Sersi to another star system. If Sersi tried to teleport back, she'd be of no use in a fight because she would be doubled over in pain.

The only area where Sersi *might* have an edge is in matter manipulation.

It would be a good fight (Maxima vs Sersi), but I think you're underestimating Sersi big time. Either way, I guess we both agree the DC team wins this.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2012 11:56 PM
PillarofOsiris is currently offline Click here to Send PillarofOsiris a Private Message Find more posts by PillarofOsiris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

Re: Marvel vs DC Teams

Originally posted by keiththegreat
Ikaris
Sersi
Silver Surfer
Wolverine
Iron man

vs

Zauriel
Maxima
Hal Jordan
Martian Manhunter
Steel

SS takes out MM
IM takes out GL
Sersi takes out Maxima
Ikaris takes out Zauriel
Wolverine takes out Steel

Attachment: 2rc5onm.jpg
This has been downloaded 42 time(s).

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 12:08 AM
Tony Stark is currently offline Click here to Send Tony Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Tony Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

marvel

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 12:58 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by abhilegend What is logan going to do here? Wear a skirt, take pom-poms and start cheerleading?

yeah, wolverine is the weak link. especially since zariel gets michaels weapons.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 01:08 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arabus

Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
It would be a good fight (Maxima vs Sersi), but I think you're underestimating Sersi big time. Either way, I guess we both agree the DC team wins this.

I don't think I'm underestimating Sersi at all. Like I said, the only area Sersi might have an edge is in the matter manipulation department. If this is a good fight instead of a mismatch, tell me then how the fight would go down?

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 01:55 AM
Arabus is currently offline Click here to Send Arabus a Private Message Find more posts by Arabus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Christ.

Wolverine? Really?

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 03:32 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

He like putting Wolverine in his threads for some strange reason.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 03:33 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Shoulda added Doom.

Of course, that would make it spite.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 03:34 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Reed>>Doom

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 03:37 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

You're phucking dead to me.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 03:38 AM
carver9

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
You're phucking dead to me.

laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 03:38 AM
guy222
With my gal

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 30th, 2012 01:52 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Surfer is the biggest gun, but he can't beat do everything by himself. Hal Jordan and Martian Manhunter are too much to handle for any other member. If Surfer is going on Hal, which, to me, is the logical decision, who can beat MM?

Old Post Mar 30th, 2012 02:32 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Re: Re: Marvel vs DC Teams

Originally posted by Tony Stark
SS takes out MM
IM takes out GL
Sersi takes out Maxima
Ikaris takes out Zauriel

OR:

SS vs Hal
Ikaris vs MM
Sersi vs Maxima
Wolverine vs Zauriel
Iron Man vs Steel.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2012 02:51 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Tony Stark
SS takes out MM
IM takes out GL
Sersi takes out Maxima
Ikaris takes out Zauriel

Tony taking out hal and wolverine taking out steel? WTF.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2012 03:00 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote