KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Warhammer 40K: Dark Millennium

Warhammer 40K: Dark Millennium
Started by: Phanteros

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phanteros
the Shade knight

Warhammer 40K: Dark Millennium

Burn the Heretic! Kill the Mutant! Purge the Unclean, in Warhammer 40K 's new mmorpg. Play as your favorite factions, the Space Marines(any legion), The Orks, or Warped Chaos Space Marines and more.

The game will feature a Massive PvP wars and vehicle mounts. The game will be Free to Play.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2010 11:05 PM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

SEX

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Jul 8th, 2010 12:55 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Can I be a Genestealer? O_O

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2010 02:37 AM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phanteros
the Shade knight

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Can I be a Genestealer? O_O
They haven't confirmed it yet.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2010 03:05 AM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Originally posted by Phanteros
They haven't confirmed it yet.
If we get a yes I'll sell a kidney for this game.

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2010 04:14 AM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

its going to be free? sold.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 8th, 2010 06:08 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phanteros
the Shade knight

Its going to be free to play as not paying 15 dollars a month if that's what you mean.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2010 11:02 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Nice to see someone else following the Guild Wars model. When you can play Tau or Necrons, I might pop in.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 8th, 2010 11:31 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Phanteros
Its going to be free to play as not paying 15 dollars a month if that's what you mean.

it is.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jul 8th, 2010 01:01 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

It always looks so much better in the trailers.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2010 01:37 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

I'd say that this game will turn out a wonderful MMO but a terrible 40k game.

Anybody agree or disagree? I'd be happy to debate.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2010 10:05 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phanteros
the Shade knight

MMO has been scraped due to sales, along with several other titles(2014). looks like we are seeing the end of THQ.

https://twitter.com/#!/TheKevinDent/status/158454172239409152

Last edited by Phanteros on Jan 16th, 2012 at 01:42 AM

Old Post Jan 16th, 2012 01:39 AM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Just another MMO that would have been unceremoniously steamrolled by WoW. Better end the agony sooner than later. Or, well, before it even begins.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2012 04:12 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Can I get a link to that that doesn't involve having to use a twitter account to see it? I don't have a Twitter because I'm not a slave to social networking.

edit- nvm. google ftw

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Last edited by Tzeentch on Jan 16th, 2012 at 04:55 AM

Old Post Jan 16th, 2012 04:45 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phanteros
the Shade knight

Last edited by Phanteros on Jan 16th, 2012 at 05:47 AM

Old Post Jan 16th, 2012 05:43 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Mar 30th, 2012 04:20 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Sigh.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2012 06:41 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

My love for all things 40k means I'll still give it a go.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Mar 30th, 2012 10:22 AM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

I guess I wasn't that far off with that comment after all. Still, I don't think many people would be angry if Dark Millennium turned out like the Skyrim of 40K.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2012 01:24 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

At least it wasn't cancelled.

I'll be interested to see what the multiplayer features are- this could still be pretty good.

Relic needs a new product out. It'll be a shame if this THQ crisis affects further Company of Heroes/Dawn of War development.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 30th, 2012 06:18 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote