KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Relationship Advice

Relationship Advice
Started by: rudester

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
rudester
Tommy

Relationship Advice

If u suspected your bf or gf of not being faithful how far would you go to find out the trust? Would you even bother or would you just sit back and let fate thats its course??

Be as honest as possible... big grin

Old Post Apr 29th, 2012 12:54 PM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AbnormalButSane
Screw up

I would ask him about it and tell him lying about it would make it worse when I found out.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2012 01:15 PM
AbnormalButSane is currently offline Click here to Send AbnormalButSane a Private Message Find more posts by AbnormalButSane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RogerRamjet
Playground Superstar

I'd tell her to go fetch me mah belt then we'll have ourselves a lil' Q n' A!

Sig by Scy!

Old Post Apr 29th, 2012 02:57 PM
RogerRamjet is currently offline Click here to Send RogerRamjet a Private Message Find more posts by RogerRamjet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

I swear you've asked this question like a thousand times before.

Please Respond To My PM Barker

Old Post Apr 29th, 2012 04:34 PM
ThorinWoofer is currently offline Click here to Send ThorinWoofer a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinWoofer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

I would confont them about it.If they are lying then there are other ways of finding out.But sometimes snooping around is not always the best idea.Suppose you are wrong?The more you talk to her about it the better.

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2012 05:21 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

I would make a thread on KMC about it.

no expression

Sorry dude, but seriously.

Anyway, you want my advice. Here it is:

First you buy rose petals. Thousands of them. You surprise her with candlelight dinner and spend the entire time talking about the things you like about her. As dessert finishes you begin sucking on her fingers. Slowly, and not real wet. Just tenderly. You have all night.

You work this into the most mind-numbing oral she's ever received. Bring scuba gear. You make passionate love to her on satin sheets, and tell her you've never felt more alive.

Then break up with her. Just f--ing lay it on her. Say you know she's been cheating, that you loved her, and now your heart has been broken. Get angry. See if she gives in and admits to it.

If she doesn't, you're probably in the clear. Apologize to her like your life depended on it. Then propose to her. Tell her everything you said tonight was true, and that you want to spend your life with her. This is her second chance to come clean, or at least turn you down, which is all the information you'll need anyway to tell you it's not worth pursuing. So then, you're either engaged to a great girl, or you've figured out that you shouldn't be with her. Win/win, and you can break off the engagement weeks later if needed.

And if any of this works, you most certainly didn't hear it from some random **** on the internet who has no idea what you or your relationship is like.

Post pics.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2012 05:27 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RogerRamjet
Playground Superstar

meh...good ol' belt routine is bound to get to "the bottom of things" (see what i did there??) much faster

Sig by Scy!

Old Post Apr 29th, 2012 05:34 PM
RogerRamjet is currently offline Click here to Send RogerRamjet a Private Message Find more posts by RogerRamjet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

yeah its a little bit hard core for KMC.. KFC..lol

Old Post Apr 30th, 2012 01:06 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

Im not going to tell you what happend to rated-G but I will say that some men and women feel the need to open their legs and think that love comes from that moment spent in those few mins... I think that before you make a commitment you have to love the other person and yourself first. I can only admire some people who I have met over the years where they have been cheated on and have moved on with their lives...

Old Post Apr 30th, 2012 01:10 AM
Darth Truculent
Truth is written in Blood

I walked in on my ex hooking up with another guy when we were engaged. I went Jack Bauer on him, but only screamed at her. Dumped her on the spot. 5 year relationship gone, but such is life. Don't trust someone until they have earned it.

War Doctor

Old Post May 1st, 2012 12:09 AM
Darth Truculent is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Truculent a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Truculent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rvp12Bet

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Truculent
I walked in on my ex hooking up with another guy when we were engaged. I went Jack Bauer on him, but only screamed at her. Dumped her on the spot. 5 year relationship gone, but such is life. Don't trust someone until they have earned it.

Feel sorry for you!

Old Post May 5th, 2012 08:37 PM
rvp12Bet is currently offline Click here to Send rvp12Bet a Private Message Find more posts by rvp12Bet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tofayel

If I confirmed, I must leave her.

Old Post May 28th, 2012 06:07 PM
tofayel is currently offline Click here to Send tofayel a Private Message Find more posts by tofayel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Originally posted by Darth Truculent

Did the guy know she was engaged? If not, no need to be angry at him. If my wife cheated on me, and the fellow had no idea she was married, how could I possibly fault him for that? It would be my wife who was the real d-bag.

Old Post May 28th, 2012 09:34 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Re: Relationship Advice

Originally posted by rudester
If u suspected your bf or gf of not being faithful how far would you go to find out the trust? Would you even bother or would you just sit back and let fate thats its course??

Be as honest as possible... big grin

I would simply ask her. If you know her well enough, you'll know if she is hiding something. You also have to look at the observations that are leading you down this pattern of thinking. Is she out all night?Ducking your calls? Acting differently towards your relationship? A lot of times you already know for the most part.

Old Post May 28th, 2012 09:37 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

I would find out quickly, probably. I would not pry too much, though.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2012 05:35 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote