KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thanos vs. Wolverine h2h only

Thanos vs. Wolverine h2h only
Started by: KuRuPT Thanosi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KuRuPT Thanosi

Thanos vs. Wolverine h2h only

"It has come to my attention" that Wolverine, as a matter of habbit, consistently fights class 100 or more guys without getting KO'd. When he gets KO'd by less it's pure PIS. So.. with that in mind... Since wolverine is far more skilled than Thanos and Wolverine can take class 100 punishment... Seems like a good fight to me

Old Post May 2nd, 2012 09:14 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi is currently offline Click here to Send KuRuPT Thanosi a Private Message Find more posts by KuRuPT Thanosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Wolverine wins.

(According to quanchi)

Sig by Starlock

Old Post May 2nd, 2012 09:17 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Before he died Thanos had complete invulnerability, prior to that he had a healing factor. Thanos beats Wolverine in melee much the same way the Hulk or Juggernaut would depending on the incarnation of the character.

Nice attempt at baiting I suppose... even though this like the eighth time you've made this exact thread and the answer is still exactly the same.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post May 2nd, 2012 09:18 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

Thanos punches the living shit out of him.

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post May 2nd, 2012 09:21 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Wolverine wins.

(According to quanchi)

Bankai.

Old Post May 2nd, 2012 09:22 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Wolverine gets one punched

Old Post May 2nd, 2012 09:24 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KuRuPT Thanosi

Wait, I thought he can take punches from Class 100 guys n still be okay n not KO'd?

Old Post May 2nd, 2012 09:25 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi is currently offline Click here to Send KuRuPT Thanosi a Private Message Find more posts by KuRuPT Thanosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nietzschean
Of The Dire Pride

Hand to Hand. Wolverine gets wrecked. erm

He cant punch hard enough to hurt Thanos.

Old Post May 2nd, 2012 09:26 PM
Nietzschean is currently offline Click here to Send Nietzschean a Private Message Find more posts by Nietzschean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulkbuster1

Wolverine meets One above all

Old Post May 2nd, 2012 09:26 PM
Hulkbuster1 is currently offline Click here to Send Hulkbuster1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hulkbuster1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KuRuPT Thanosi

Wolverine has claws though...

Old Post May 2nd, 2012 09:27 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Wait, I thought he can take punches from Class 100 guys n still be okay n not KO'd?

He can for a while, not indefinitely. Eventually diminishing returns sets in and he'll get koed. If his opponent is limited to melee and lacks a sufficiently fast healing factor, true invulnerability or super speed, then Wolverine will have finished them before the diminishing returns becomes a problem.

Do you require constant adult supervision? How do you survive on your own? I am legitimately worried about you.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post May 2nd, 2012 09:30 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulkbuster1

Wolverine has claws though...
laughing I guess after killing him he could use his hands as a back scratcher

Old Post May 2nd, 2012 09:32 PM
Hulkbuster1 is currently offline Click here to Send Hulkbuster1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hulkbuster1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Originally posted by Nietzschean
He cant punch hard enough to hurt Thanos.
you are aware wolverine has plot-metal blades sticking out of his hands right?

Old Post May 2nd, 2012 09:38 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Originally posted by psycho gundam
you are aware wolverine has plot-metal blades sticking out of his hands right?
No plot = no blades

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post May 2nd, 2012 10:10 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

"It has come to my attention" that Wolverine, as a matter of habbit, consistently fights class 100 or more guys without getting KO'd. When he gets KO'd by less it's pure PIS. So.. with that in mind... Since wolverine is far more skilled than Thanos and Wolverine can take class 100 punishment... Seems like a good fight to me
It has come to my attention that the Thanos brigade is annoying.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post May 2nd, 2012 10:13 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote