KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » WF Mxy vs Elaine Belloc

WF Mxy vs Elaine Belloc
Started by: Glorificus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Glorificus

WF Mxy vs Elaine Belloc

World's Funnest version of Mxy takes on Elaine in a fight to the death.

Who comes out the victor?

Old Post May 2nd, 2012 04:10 AM
Glorificus is currently offline Click here to Send Glorificus a Private Message Find more posts by Glorificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

WF Mxy is so overrated - people assume that just because he said he destroyed everything that includes the Presence/Primal Monitor and such... what bullshit.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post May 2nd, 2012 04:22 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

elaine

thank u bz

Old Post May 2nd, 2012 06:02 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Mxy by feats, Elaine by station.

Elaine wins though for the reasons Mike stated.

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post May 2nd, 2012 01:29 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I'd say Mxy could 'beat' the inexperienced Elaine we saw after first gaining her powers--as she still had the mindset of a mortal child.

After she became more adept with her godhood, however, she'd beat Mxy by virtue of being a 'true' Supreme Being.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post May 2nd, 2012 03:37 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
I'd say Mxy could 'beat' the inexperienced Elaine we saw after first gaining her powers--as she still had the mindset of a mortal child.

After she became more adept with her godhood, however, she'd beat Mxy by virtue of being a 'true' Supreme Being.

This.

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 02:13 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheTyrant

How is she a true supreme being when she's not capable of understanding her powers? She's either omnipotent or not. If she is, then she would be able to take on an infinite number of World's Funnest Mxys at the same time without any trouble at all.

Last edited by TheTyrant on May 3rd, 2012 at 02:32 AM

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 02:30 AM
TheTyrant is currently offline Click here to Send TheTyrant a Private Message Find more posts by TheTyrant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

WF Mxy has THE GREATEST display of power on panel by any character in history of comics.

WF Mxy even stomped a supposedly fully backed Spectre (remember the whole "I'm sorry boss, I tried" line he muttered as Mxy stomped that ass?), then he went on to do it a few more times, and finally he obliterated and recreated the entire DC Omniverse with the snap of a finger.

WF Mxy takes this.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 04:36 AM
zopzop is online now! Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Elaine Belloc.

WF Mxy feat is impressive, but even then I wouldn't say he is equal to The Presence, which Elaine Belloc essentially is.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 04:39 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
WF Mxy feat is impressive

No, it wasn't "impressive". It was ridiculously over the top insane. "Impressive" was his stomping the Spectre two or three times in a row.

He undid and then recreated the entire DC OMNIVERSE with a snap of his fingers!

Even Pre Retcon Beyonder or HotU Thanos weren't that "impressive".

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 04:42 AM
zopzop is online now! Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by zopzop
No, it wasn't "impressive". It was ridiculously over the top insane. "Impressive" was his stomping the Spectre two or three times in a row.

He undid and then recreated the entire DC OMNIVERSE with a snap of his fingers!

Even Pre Retcon Beyonder or HotU Thanos weren't that "impressive".

I think Storm has the better feats.

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 07:01 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kevdude
The Hooded Man

Elaine Belloc imo.

The Word

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 11:11 AM
kevdude is currently offline Click here to Send kevdude a Private Message Find more posts by kevdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

How the hell do you think he is "fully backed" from that line? WTF

Sig by Starlock

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 04:46 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlmightyKfish
This Is No Longer A City.

Originally posted by TheTyrant
How is she a true supreme being when she's not capable of understanding her powers? She's either omnipotent or not. If she is, then she would be able to take on an infinite number of World's Funnest Mxys at the same time without any trouble at all.

By the end of the series she sat on the Primum Mobile and became a true Supreme being- completely omnipotent with a full understanding of her power and everything else in the multiverse(S) .

Taskmaster The Molecule Man

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 05:09 PM
AlmightyKfish is currently offline Click here to Send AlmightyKfish a Private Message Find more posts by AlmightyKfish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by Endless Mike
How the hell do you think he is "fully backed" from that line? WTF

"Sorry boss, I tried" and FAILED vs WF Mxy. He was obviously attempting to do his master's bidding but WF Mxy was too much for him. That would mean he was fully backed no?

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 08:56 PM
lilshogun

hahahaha, inexperience or not. One word. Mxy is turned into a zygote permanently. She is the by absolute authority of ALL creation.
Originally posted by Galan007

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 10:12 PM
lilshogun is currently offline Click here to Send lilshogun a Private Message Find more posts by lilshogun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

(please log in to view the image)

Elaine wins

thank u bz

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 10:56 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
En Sabah Nur X

Need more understanding of elaine and her abilities. Do know that mxy took down solo an 11 dimensional being, that destroyed all dimensions above the 5th, iirc, which is ridiculous.

Old Post May 4th, 2012 05:51 PM
En Sabah Nur X is currently offline Click here to Send En Sabah Nur X a Private Message Find more posts by En Sabah Nur X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Originally posted by zopzop
"Sorry boss, I tried" and FAILED vs WF Mxy. He was obviously attempting to do his master's bidding but WF Mxy was too much for him. That would mean he was fully backed no?

Not necessarily, no.

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post May 4th, 2012 05:52 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

No, all it means was that the Presence asked him to try and stop them, not that he was giving him his full power to do so... same reason he lost to the Anti-Monitor even though the Presence told him to try and stop him

Sig by Starlock

Old Post May 4th, 2012 07:10 PM