KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Nul vs Juggernaut

Nul vs Juggernaut
Started by: Reacting2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Reacting2
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nul vs Juggernaut

Nul Breaker of Worlds(the title reminds me of WBH)

vs

Classic Juggernaut

Nul shredded adamantium and uru like if they were made of paper, can he harm classic juggernaut in this H2H brawl?
confused

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 11:51 PM
Reacting2 is currently offline Click here to Send Reacting2 a Private Message Find more posts by Reacting2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

He sure can since Merge Hulk was able to knock the wind out of Jugs and nearly take him out of the fight with two well placed punches. Nul kills him.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 11:57 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Reacting2
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
He sure can since Merge Hulk was able to knock the wind out of Jugs and nearly take him out of the fight with two well placed punches. Nul kills him.
carver knocking the wind out of somebody that does not breath makes no sense, when was the last time Hulk draw blood from classic juggernaut to to suggest Nul can? has any hulk been able to bring juggernautīs healing factor in a comic fight? has hulk been able to scratch, bite or tear juggernaut skin in any of their past fight?

Old Post May 4th, 2012 12:03 AM
Reacting2 is currently offline Click here to Send Reacting2 a Private Message Find more posts by Reacting2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Reacting2
carver knocking the wind out of somebody that does not breath makes no sense, when was the last time Hulk draw blood from classic juggernaut to to suggest Nul can? has any hulk been able to bring juggernautīs healing factor in a comic fight? has hulk been able to scratch, bite or tear juggernaut skin in any of their past fight?

He doesn't have to damage him physically to knock him out which is what Merge Hulk almost did. Juggernaut has also been damaged before and Nul would be the right person to break him.

Old Post May 4th, 2012 12:17 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Reacting2
Restricted

Account Restricted

He doesn't have to damage him physically to knock him out which is what Merge Hulk almost did. Juggernaut has also been damaged before and Nul would be the right person to break him.

Nul shredded adamantium and uru like if they were made of paper, can he harm classic juggernaut in this H2H brawl?
confused

carver I asked if Nul could "damage" juggernaut not K.O him(which is another way of brain damage, but this is not what I was asking anyways)

what I mean by damage? biting, scratching or tearing any part of his skin/flesh out, thatīs all even if it does not kills him(he has HF)

Old Post May 4th, 2012 12:22 AM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Classic Juggernaut means Cain with full force field and all his weird powers. Nul goes down to him.

Old Post May 4th, 2012 12:30 AM
KingD19 is online now! Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

carver I asked if Nul could "damage" juggernaut not K.O him(which is another way of brain damage, but this is not what I was asking anyways)

what I mean by damage? biting, scratching or tearing any part of his skin/flesh out, thatīs all even if it does not kills him(he has HF)

I haven't seen anything from Juggernaut to make me believe he is more durable than adamantium or Uru. Have you?

Old Post May 4th, 2012 12:31 AM
Reacting2
Restricted

Account Restricted

I haven't seen anything from Juggernaut to make me believe he is more durable than adamantium or Uru. Have you?
wolverine adamantium claws didnt scratch him at all. seems like the only way he could be "damage" is/was with a magical plot devise, but then again Nul was powered by magic, did he show any control over magic with his uru hammer?

Old Post May 4th, 2012 12:39 AM
carver9

wolverine adamantium claws didnt scratch him at all. seems like the only way he could be "damage" is/was with a magical plot devise, but then again Nul was powered by magic, did he show any control over magic with his uru hammer?

Wolverine didn't scratch him because Wolverine wasn't strong enough, it didn't have anything to do with Adamantium vs hid skin. Classic Jugs has been damaged plenty outside of magic.

Nul didn't use anything Magical besides calling up storms. He was mainly a brute.

Old Post May 4th, 2012 12:50 AM
Reacting2
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wolverine didn't scratch him because Wolverine wasn't strong enough
seems like he always cut top tiers like hulk, thor and glads

Classic Jugs has been damaged plenty outside of magic. I can only recal, feral and captain universe, but he was using something else beside strenght.

[QUOTE=13832020]Originally posted by carver9
Nul didn't use anything Magical besides calling up storms. He was mainly a brute.
can you imagine green scar with Nulīs power? awesome eek!

Old Post May 4th, 2012 01:08 AM
carver9

seems like he always cut top tiers like hulk, thor and glads

can you imagine green scar with Nulīs power? awesome eek!

Yeah, I agree, Juggernaut durability is above top tier but I also think a top tier with an adamantium blade could hurt him and hurt him bad...kind of like how War Hulk was at the verge of chopping off his head.

Green scar with Nul powers would be amazing.

Best scene out of the worthys.

http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/...rthyawaken4.jpg
http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/7430/worthyawaken5.jpg

Betty got the hell on.

Old Post May 4th, 2012 01:14 AM
Reacting2
Restricted

Account Restricted

Best scene out of the worthys.

http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/...rthyawaken4.jpg
http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/7430/worthyawaken5.jpg

Betty got the hell on.
Awesome, what type of metal were laced to his arms?

Old Post May 4th, 2012 01:21 AM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

If being flayed down to a skeleton with his own energy after having all of it drained didn't stop him, nothing should.

And I guess we're ignoring the force field.

Old Post May 4th, 2012 01:21 AM
KingD19 is online now! Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Reacting2
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by KingD19
If being flayed down to a skeleton with his own energy after having all of it drained didn't stop him, nothing should.

And I guess we're ignoring the force field.
no force field in this fight, I was asking if hulk could bite some of juggernautīs skin off, or maybe pinch and tear some of his skin too?

Old Post May 4th, 2012 01:25 AM
carver9

Awesome, what type of metal were laced to his arms?

Good question. I don't know what type of metal that is.

Old Post May 4th, 2012 01:34 AM
Reacting2
Restricted

Account Restricted

Good question. I don't know what type of metal that is.
seemed like enchanted asguardian metal, more durable than Uru and adamantium, I think thatīs why hulk was able to shred them

Old Post May 4th, 2012 01:36 AM
carver9

seemed like enchanted asguardian metal, more durable than Uru and adamantium, I think thatīs why hulk was able to shred them

Lol...Naah, that doesn't make sense. I can have malleable adamantium rapped around my arms...that doesn't mean I will have the strength to rip it.

Old Post May 4th, 2012 01:49 AM
Reacting2
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol...Naah, that doesn't make sense. I can have malleable adamantium rapped around my arms...that doesn't mean I will have the strength to rip it.
well hulk is strongh enought to do it, but his skin durability is not, say if he grabs a thin adamantium cable and tries to break it, it will go right thru his hand palms because of the force hulk is doing against it, something will give up and I think it will be hulks hands, Nul didnt have this issue anymore, his arms were laced with some enchanted metal and this time the damantium lines were the one that gave up

Old Post May 4th, 2012 01:57 AM
carver9

well hulk is strongh enought to do it, but his skin durability is not, say if he grabs a thin adamantium cable and tries to break it, it will go right thru his hand palms because of the force hulk is doing against it, something will give up and I think it will be hulks hands, Nul didnt have this issue anymore, his arms were laced with some enchanted metal and this time the damantium lines were the one that gave up

Uuummm, Hulk hide doesnt prevent him from ripping adamantium.

Look at this.

These dogs were capable of chewing on adamantium...ripping it to shreds. One of the dogs get a hold of Hulk and is literally biting down on him. Doesn't even put a scratch on him.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c...warstrength.jpg

Hulk durability is underestimated.

Old Post May 4th, 2012 02:06 AM
Horrificus

Start here:

Looking at Classic Juggernaut.
No plot device.
No power-down periods.
No excuses.
Just Classic Juggernaut in his full glory:

1. What was the most harm he ever received?

2. Who was it that harmed him?

3. How was it done?

Old Post May 4th, 2012 02:11 AM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote