KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Resident Evil Revelations

Resident Evil Revelations
Started by: Ridley_Prime

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Resident Evil Revelations

Thought a thread for this was already made, but apparently was not the case when I did a search, so yeah. Looking forward to this, among many other things.

Chris and Jill enemies? eek! And whose the guy on the chair?

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2010 11:49 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Possibly Hunk?

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2010 12:34 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

Needs moar Wesker.

Howdy!

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2010 12:48 PM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

And How?

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2010 12:58 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

And for those who don't know, this is for the 3DS.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2010 12:58 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
And How?

The same way no one thought he'd be coming back in Code Veronica.

NO ONE thought he'd still be alive.

Howdy!

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2010 01:15 PM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Wesker dieded.
Get over it.

Game looks promising..
As long as the graphics is consistent throughout the game, and not just the cutscenes. I mean, scenes like that can be pre-rendered even by the Phat DS.

I hope that guy is indeed HUNK.
And I hope he is the protagonist for this game.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2010 04:03 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

I think the reason why no wants to believe that Wesker is dead is because Wesker is the only good villain in the series. The rest suck balls.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2010 06:14 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
I think the reason why no wants to believe that Wesker is dead is because Wesker is the only good villain in the series. The rest suck balls.
This.

Wesker is the only reason anyone ever gave a shit about the plotline, anyone who says otherwise is lying.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2010 06:27 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Wesker dieded.
Get over it.

Game looks promising..
As long as the graphics is consistent throughout the game, and not just the cutscenes. I mean, scenes like that can be pre-rendered even by the Phat DS.

I hope that guy is indeed HUNK.
And I hope he is the protagonist for this game.

Nah.

Wesker also died in RE1.

Also, while this game does look promising (Zombehs), Resident Evil is dead to me after the shitfest that was 5.

Howdy!

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2010 07:08 PM
FinalAnswer
Flower

Alfred was lulzy.

Also, Spencer.

Howdy!

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2010 07:10 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Pretty freakin' much. One of the best (if not the best) characters in the series, dead or alive.

As for HUNK, never cared for him that much, although he is pretty cool. But I doubt he's the guy on the chair in the trailer.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2010 07:16 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin_Volvagia

Another for the 3DS? Great...

sig by ScreamPaste

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2010 09:41 PM
Sin_Volvagia is currently offline Click here to Send Sin_Volvagia a Private Message Find more posts by Sin_Volvagia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin_Volvagia

Anyway, nobody really gave a damn about Wesker until Code Veronica and even then, nobody expected him in Resident Evil 4.

Now that I think of it, he's pretty much what lead to RE being less scary and that's something the fans do not like.

sig by ScreamPaste

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2010 10:34 PM
Sin_Volvagia is currently offline Click here to Send Sin_Volvagia a Private Message Find more posts by Sin_Volvagia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Wut. Wesker was at his most badass in the very first game.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2010 11:27 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin_Volvagia

Wut. Wesker was at his most badass in the very first game.

Maybe he was but he got "killed" only to come back unexpectedly, 2 REs later. I'm sure no one cared how badass he was then.

sig by ScreamPaste

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2010 01:25 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Only on the 3DS? Well this sucks.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2010 01:46 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
Anyway, nobody really gave a damn about Wesker until Code Veronica and even then, nobody expected him in Resident Evil 4.

Now that I think of it, he's pretty much what lead to RE being less scary and that's something the fans do not like.

No.

What lead the game to being less scary was putting the game into broad daylight, making your character capable of fighting dozens of enemies at once, putting in ungodly amounts of ammo, removing the concept of the typewriter, removing any creepiness in an enemy's appearance, and putting in ****ing co-op.

How exactly did Wesker lead Resident Evil to be less scary?

Howdy!

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2010 02:16 AM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Originally posted by Nemesis X
Only on the 3DS? Well this sucks.
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
Another for the 3DS? Great...

Just gonna highlight it's gonna have a ****ing incredible game line up. happy

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2010 02:26 AM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

For 8 year olds.

Howdy!

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2010 02:27 AM