KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Void vs WW Hulk

The Void vs WW Hulk
Started by: skyfather

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
skyfather
Bad Ass

The Void vs WW Hulk

void crushed hulk,hulk struggled against sentry,sentry beat the void.

no bfr

so who wins?

Owning Thor

Old Post May 22nd, 2008 05:52 PM
skyfather is currently offline Click here to Send skyfather a Private Message Find more posts by skyfather Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

The Void

Old Post May 22nd, 2008 09:27 PM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superman XX5

quote: (post)
Originally posted by celestialdemon
The Void
The void wins easily.

Old Post May 22nd, 2008 09:36 PM
Superman XX5 is currently offline Click here to Send Superman XX5 a Private Message Find more posts by Superman XX5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Hulk wins. Void beat a dumb Hulk that was being kept semi-sedated by Sentry. against WWH or even a regular Hulk, Void's getting ripped limb/tentacle from limb/tentacle.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post May 22nd, 2008 10:32 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Originally posted by janus77
Hulk wins. Void beat a dumb Hulk that was being kept semi-sedated by Sentry. against WWH or even a regular Hulk, Void's getting ripped limb/tentacle from limb/tentacle.

The Sentry practically threw his fight with WWH and still pushed him to the limit. The Void wont be so kind.

Void 10/10

By Stoic

Old Post May 23rd, 2008 12:40 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

lol,
as far as I saw it, The Sentry cut-loose on Hulk as best as Sentry could. He threw everything at Hulk, and then was totally tapped out.

and, sadly for The Void, The Hulk was only playing with The Sentry, as moments later Hulk showed what he could do when HE begins to cut-loose.

Hulk wins 10/10.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post May 23rd, 2008 01:02 AM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

lol,
as far as I saw it, The Sentry cut-loose on Hulk as best as Sentry could. He threw everything at Hulk, and then was totally tapped out.

and, sadly for The Void, The Hulk was only playing with The Sentry, as moments later Hulk showed what he could do when HE begins to cut-loose.

Hulk wins 10/10.

No, Hulk was not playing with the Sentry. Hulk got madder after his fight with Sentry, then he showed more power, because you know, that's what happens.

Old Post May 23rd, 2008 01:50 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperiorTech

lol,

Hulk wins 10/10.

You mean the same Sentry that was letting hulk take shots at him smiling and asking for more.

Old Post May 23rd, 2008 02:32 AM
SuperiorTech is currently offline Click here to Send SuperiorTech a Private Message Find more posts by SuperiorTech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grinning Goku

lol,

Hulk wins 10/10.

Give it up, seriously.

PSN handle: B_B_Kang

Old Post May 23rd, 2008 02:41 AM
Grinning Goku is currently offline Click here to Send Grinning Goku a Private Message Find more posts by Grinning Goku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FearOfBlood

Void beat an hulk who could not use his dynamic power.
Sentry beat The Void and lost to WWH.
WWH> Sentry all out> Void > piton> jobber Hulk.

BTW: WWH beats The Void 10/10 easy.

Old Post May 23rd, 2008 03:54 AM
FearOfBlood is currently offline Click here to Send FearOfBlood a Private Message Find more posts by FearOfBlood Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FearOfBlood

Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Give it up, seriously.

He's just saying what comic's truth show, deal with it.

Old Post May 23rd, 2008 03:56 AM
FearOfBlood is currently offline Click here to Send FearOfBlood a Private Message Find more posts by FearOfBlood Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bobbi

If sentry wanted hulk to beat him, why would he even fight back at all? shouldn't he have just sat there and let hulk wail on him without even throwing a single punch? That'd actually probably make hulk even madder and have him stop sentry faster. Or he could just explain to hulk he wants to be taken out too and hulk would probably do so since he doesn't want sentry going crazy and killing ppl either. Was he trying to trick the hulk into thinking he was fighting at his max? If so he did a pretty bad job of it if you take his smiling and all that as clues that he wasn't. And hulk should know sentry's abilities anyway.

Sentry fought hulk just like every other character with superspeed fights the hulk. It's a common comic problem. Same with superman fights. He shouldn't be trading blows with anyone who moves at less than light speed yet he does. Does superman always want to lose too? Does he like getting beaten up a little before he wins? He forgets his superspeed just like everyone else because otherwise there wouldn't be a fight and there wouldn't be a story. (same goes for all the other exotic powers)

Since we're taking this out of comics we can either assume hulk has superspeed which he can only access when fighting other ppl with superspeed (which is pretty much PIS) or assume everyone he fights slows down just for him (again PIS). If we can decide which PIS hulk we want to debate then we can get somewhere.

but back to what I was trying to say, Sentry meant to fight hulk since it'd make no sense for him to throw the fight while actually fighting to a point where both of them were pretty drained of power. If you want to lose you lose if you want to win you try to win. If you want to pretend you're trying to win but really want to lose, you do a better job of it than Sentry did.

Old Post May 23rd, 2008 04:31 AM
bobbi is currently offline Click here to Send bobbi a Private Message Find more posts by bobbi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by bobbi
If sentry wanted hulk to beat him, why would he even fight back at all? shouldn't he have just sat there and let hulk wail on him without even throwing a single punch? That'd actually probably make hulk even madder and have him stop sentry faster. Or he could just explain to hulk he wants to be taken out too and hulk would probably do so since he doesn't want sentry going crazy and killing ppl either. Was he trying to trick the hulk into thinking he was fighting at his max?

Eventually he did just stand there and let Hulk hit him, and he did tell Hulk to take him out. The fight really didn't make that much sense, but hey a lot in WWH didn't anyway. smile

Old Post May 23rd, 2008 04:49 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Mindset
Eventually he did just stand there and let Hulk hit him, and he did tell Hulk to take him out. The fight really didn't make that much sense, but hey a lot in WWH didn't anyway. smile
Sentry realized he was losing control and enjoyed letting loose. He didnt let Hulk beat him and it was stated that he used full power against WW Hulk and he took it.

Five minutes later or so he got even madder and a lot more powerful than the guy who took Sentrys best shots.

Old Post May 23rd, 2008 04:52 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by quanchi112
Sentry realized he was losing control and enjoyed letting loose. He didnt let Hulk beat him and it was stated that he used full power against WW Hulk and he took it.

Five minutes later or so he got even madder and a lot more powerful than the guy who took Sentrys best shots.

I said he let Hulk hit him, I didn't say he let Hulk win.

And it was stated he used his full power then, but later it's been said that no one actually knows how strong Sentry really is, so. erm

And I already said Hulk got stronger after his fight with Sentry, but then again lasers were able to ko him.

Although I'd like to correct something I said, he didn't tell the Hulk to beat him, but he did say Hulk was the one who was going to have to stop him.

Old Post May 23rd, 2008 04:54 AM
tkitna

Originally posted by bobbi
If sentry wanted hulk to beat him, why would he even fight back at all?

Because he needed to release his energy (that was causing him to be drunk with power) and the Hulk was one of the very few that could take it without dying. Also, the Sentry realized that he probably needed to stop the Hulk for the sake of mankind, but that was lost in the process of the energy depletion.

Anyways, the entire story sucked.

By Stoic

Old Post May 23rd, 2008 04:57 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by tkitna
Because he needed to release his energy (that was causing him to be drunk with power) and the Hulk was one of the very few that could take it without dying. Also, the Sentry realized that he probably needed to stop the Hulk for the sake of mankind, but that was lost in the process of the energy depletion.

Anyways, the entire story sucked.

There were spots that sucked, I wouldn't say the entire story. embarrasment

But Planet Hulk was better.

Old Post May 23rd, 2008 04:59 AM
tkitna

Originally posted by quanchi112
He didnt let Hulk beat him and it was stated that he used full power against WW Hulk and he took it.

Quanch, I respect your opinions and i'm not trying to debate here, but did or did not the Sentry stand there smiling while he took the Hulks punches? Why didnt he move?

I admit that i'm a Sentry wanker, but there's a few things I took away from that whole confrontation. The Sentry actually created an energy tornado during their battle to contain his energy so that civilians would not die. The battle was being fought in the air. Last I checked, the Hulk could not fly so who was causing them to be suspended (The Sentry), again due to civilians being killed. Yes, the Sentry fought back to some extent. He had to to bait the Hulk into continuing his physical assault. Yes, the outcome was what the Sentry wanted. His energy was depleted and the Hulk was stopped at the time as he turned back into Bruce. Mission accomplished. I'm sure he wasnt expecting Bruce to change again into in even more powerful Hulk and in my opinion, it probably wouldnt have mattered as I dont think the Sentry could have taken the last version. I do think he could have won the fight that he was actually in. So in hindsight, although the Sentry was depleted of his energy and physically at the end, he didnt go all out. He couldnt. Innocent people would have been killed and the planet may not have taken it. Hell, he and Genis were throwing down with enough force to destroy planets. He didnt fight that hard in WWH.

To satisfy the masses, i'll even admit that Hulk won their fight if thats what people want to hear. Just my 2 cents and my opinion.

By Stoic

Old Post May 23rd, 2008 05:13 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Mindset
I said he let Hulk hit him, I didn't say he let Hulk win.

And it was stated he used his full power then, but later it's been said that no one actually knows how strong Sentry really is, so. erm

And I already said Hulk got stronger after his fight with Sentry, but then again lasers were able to ko him.

Although I'd like to correct something I said, he didn't tell the Hulk to beat him, but he did say Hulk was the one who was going to have to stop him.
All in all I think it was stated and I think the message was that sentry used more power than he ever had previously. Its a testament to how powerful that the Hulk became.

Those lasers were designed to beat the Hulk.

Correction approved.

Old Post May 23rd, 2008 05:23 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by tkitna
Quanch, I respect your opinions and i'm not trying to debate here, but did or did not the Sentry stand there smiling while he took the Hulks punches? Why didnt he move?

I admit that i'm a Sentry wanker, but there's a few things I took away from that whole confrontation. The Sentry actually created an energy tornado during their battle to contain his energy so that civilians would not die. The battle was being fought in the air. Last I checked, the Hulk could not fly so who was causing them to be suspended (The Sentry), again due to civilians being killed. Yes, the Sentry fought back to some extent. He had to to bait the Hulk into continuing his physical assault. Yes, the outcome was what the Sentry wanted. His energy was depleted and the Hulk was stopped at the time as he turned back into Bruce. Mission accomplished. I'm sure he wasnt expecting Bruce to change again into in even more powerful Hulk and in my opinion, it probably wouldnt have mattered as I dont think the Sentry could have taken the last version. I do think he could have won the fight that he was actually in. So in hindsight, although the Sentry was depleted of his energy and physically at the end, he didnt go all out. He couldnt. Innocent people would have been killed and the planet may not have taken it. Hell, he and Genis were throwing down with enough force to destroy planets. He didnt fight that hard in WWH.

To satisfy the masses, i'll even admit that Hulk won their fight if thats what people want to hear. Just my 2 cents and my opinion.
The Sentry let go and really blasted the crap out of the Hulk. Both took each others best shots and ran out of juice.

But as youll agree if Sentry fought the angriest Hulk that we saw after their fight Sentry would have lost bigtime imo.

Old Post May 23rd, 2008 05:26 AM