KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » The Amazing Spiderman: The Video Game

The Amazing Spiderman: The Video Game
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Arachnid1

The Amazing Spiderman: The Video Game

TRAILER

SOUNDTRACK SONG

(please log in to view the image)

Man, swinging through the city to that soundtrack will be epic! And the graphics in those screen shots look phenomenal! For those who don't know, this game is being made by the same people who did Shattered Dimensions and Edge of Time. I guess those games were warm ups for the main event. I'm definitely looking forward to this.

PWNT

Old Post Nov 16th, 2011 02:58 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

PLEASE be as good as Spider-man 2 for PS2!

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2011 08:28 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

We've got a new trailer for a villain in the movie. Rhino!

Here's some information regarding a new take on him inspired by the movies.
http://www.ign.com/wikis/the-amazin...-man-game/Rhino

I gotta say, he's looking pretty damn good. The only thing that kind of bugs me with this is the dark and depressing tone they're going for in the movies. A character like Rhino would have been a great villain to insert some comedic value with, but they made him a confused, ferocious, rampaging monster. That's cool and all, but I'm hoping Garfield cracks a few good jokes with him at least.

Also, that IGN like also confirms Morbius is in the game, as a human at least. I'm assuming he gets bonded with bat DNA to get his powers like Lizard is bonded with Lizard DNA and Rhino is bonded with Rhino DNA. If they're going to keep with this theme, we'll probably get a bunch of animal themed villains. That throws in Beetle, Chameleon, Doctor Octopus (doubtful), Man Wolf, Scorpion, Vulture, and Swarm. And with all these animal characters, Kraven cant be far behind.

Another thing I like from that trailer is the fighting mechanics. Those moves looked great! They kind of reminded of Arkham Asylum because of how intertwined you get with the thugs. They did a good job with that. I'm pretty hyped for this game!

Also, I might as well put this trailer up since it pretty much confirms Spider Slayers.

PWNT

Last edited by Arachnid1 on Feb 23rd, 2012 at 10:57 PM

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2012 10:49 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barron-Ghidorah
Probably in bed

Looking forward to this game (though i probably shouldn't get my hopes up with a movie tie-in game).

Still i like what the're doing with the characters.

Also they confirmed Stan Lee is a playable character.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2012 09:15 AM
Barron-Ghidorah is currently offline Click here to Send Barron-Ghidorah a Private Message Find more posts by Barron-Ghidorah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheMagicPillow

Also they confirmed Stan Lee is a playable character.

Wonder what power's Stan will have.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2012 09:19 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

The ones he has in real life I guess. Omnipotence. They say he got it after he got bitten by a radioactive awesomeness.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2012 10:38 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barron-Ghidorah
Probably in bed

Bruce Campbell is also going to be back for the game, don't know what role yet (most likely narrating the tutorial).
Games looking pretty good so far.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2012 02:35 AM
Barron-Ghidorah is currently offline Click here to Send Barron-Ghidorah a Private Message Find more posts by Barron-Ghidorah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

I have a confession to make. If this game lives up to my expectations then ill be more excited about then im excited about the movie. One thing that botheres me - wiki says Rhino is not just A villain in the game, it says he's THE main villain because the events of the game take place after the movie. I hope wiki is wrong.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2012 08:25 PM
Arachnid1

Originally posted by SamZED
I have a confession to make. If this game lives up to my expectations then ill be more excited about then im excited about the movie. One thing that botheres me - wiki says Rhino is not just A villain in the game, it says he's THE main villain because the events of the game take place after the movie. I hope wiki is wrong.
That sounds horrible. I hope it's wrong. Iguana is also in the game, and both of them are just vicious rampaging monsters. I doubt any one of them are the main bad guys. I'm hoping for someone a little more important.

PWNT

Old Post Mar 19th, 2012 01:21 AM
SamZED

I'm hoping for some Mysterio levels, the ones from sm2 were epic.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2012 11:47 AM
SamZED

Re: The Amazing Spiderman: The Video Game

More gameplay. Webrush looks cool, although I dont like it when you press one button and the character does everything for you.
But yay! He has a working spider sense like in SM2!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvUI...feature=related

Last edited by SamZED on Jun 3rd, 2012 at 11:31 AM

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2012 11:29 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by -Pr-
More web-swinging, plus actual combat vs Rhino:

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jun 14th, 2012 05:58 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Effing awesome!!!!!!

Old Post Jun 14th, 2012 08:50 PM
SamZED

Im more excited about the game than I am about the movie. Weird. Only thing that bothers me Pete's voice is too "adult". Also the weblines sometimes get attached to the sky but I can live with that.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2012 11:20 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Seen some of the reviews for this, Saying the game is too easy when it comes to the combat & boss fights.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2012 02:47 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Meh still going to buy it. Although 80$ is too much for a game.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2012 09:31 PM
Estacado
Legendary

I beat the game under 12 hours while doing almost every sidemission.
The graphics are pretty good the fighting is copy of Batman AA but not as smooth the boss fights and the animations are pretty damn good the web rush locomotion is well done....overall I would give it a 7.5-8.
Unfortunetly there is no new game plus in it and webing is pretty much useless in the game there are no web based attacks besides the web rush and the throw they handled the web based attack better in previous games like SM2 & 3.Most of the upgrades are pretty meh..

Bankai.

Last edited by Estacado on Jul 5th, 2012 at 04:47 PM

Old Post Jul 5th, 2012 04:42 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Wait, you mean after you beat the game you cant webswing freely stopping random crime?

Old Post Jul 6th, 2012 08:15 AM
Estacado
Legendary

Only for a limited time since the sidemissions stop popping up after you beat an amount of them after that you can only collect comic pages or replay the missions from Pete's home where you can also change costumes.

Bankai.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2012 01:40 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

KK this f'in sucks balls I beat the game on normal getting all inside collectibles and 250 comics out of 700 I wanted to beat the game on hard but since there is no new game plus and if you want to start a new game it will auto rewrite your previous game I wont be restarting...shame wanted to get 1000..sad

Bankai.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2012 07:18 AM