KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Annihilators Vs DC's Super Hero Gods

The Annihilators Vs DC's Super Hero Gods
Started by: Golgo13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

The Annihilators Vs DC's Super Hero Gods

Old Post Aug 19th, 2012 09:55 AM
Senor Cage is online now! Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Team 1

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Aug 19th, 2012 10:11 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ColossusGrundy
Zatanna's body pillow

Team 2

Top hat not required.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2012 09:43 PM
ColossusGrundy is currently offline Click here to Send ColossusGrundy a Private Message Find more posts by ColossusGrundy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aztec
Reptilectric

I'm going with DC, because they're overall better than the Annihilators. Yes, Marvel has theversatile, but what DC lacks in versatility they make up in both the strength and speed department. You have 4 high herald vs. 3 at best. The Surfer is potentially the biggest gun in Marvel, but wont be able to exploit any weakness because they're none and at the same time will have a hard time against any of them. Diana, Billy and Adam are all greater than Glads, Horseface and Nova. Drax vs. Barda can go either way.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2012 10:47 PM
aztec is currently offline Click here to Send aztec a Private Message Find more posts by aztec Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Team 1: the biggest gun here is Surfer.
Plus, they have too much of an edge in the versatility department to loose that fight.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2012 07:05 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Team 1: the biggest gun here is Surfer.
Plus, they have too much of an edge in the versatility department to loose that fight.

Aren't you playing the versatility thing too hard? I mean Quasar is more versatile than Adam, but Adam would still rip off his head. Didn't Wonder Woman break his shields in JLA/Avengers? lol

Old Post Aug 20th, 2012 07:08 AM
Senor Cage is online now! Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Team 1 wins this.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Aug 20th, 2012 07:24 AM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

Originally posted by Golgo13
Aren't you playing the versatility thing too hard? I mean Quasar is more versatile than Adam, but Adam would still rip off his head. Didn't Wonder Woman break his shields in JLA/Avengers? lol
You should know by now, that cross over isn't cannon.

6/10 team 1

Old Post Aug 20th, 2012 07:28 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DTM

Actually I see this as really very close, a very even fight.

Barda vs. Ronan
Black Adam vs. Beta Ray Bill
Capt Marvel vs. Gladiator
Orion vs. Silver Surfer
Wonder Woman vs. Quasar

Of course the matches could go other way, I just think these are the most even overall, and in certain cases the mentalities fit well against their foes.

Ill probably side with Marvel in the end, thanks to Surfers versatility AND power, but this would really be a match to crack the world in half.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2012 07:28 AM
DTM is currently offline Click here to Send DTM a Private Message Find more posts by DTM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by DTM
Actually I see this as really very close, a very even fight.

Barda vs. Ronan
Black Adam vs. Beta Ray Bill
Capt Marvel vs. Gladiator
Orion vs. Silver Surfer
Wonder Woman vs. Quasar

Of course the matches could go other way, I just think these are the most even overall, and in certain cases the mentalities fit well against their foes.

Ill probably side with Marvel in the end, thanks to Surfers versatility AND power, but this would really be a match to crack the world in half.

Orion has power and versatility too. Most of the versatility tricks won't work on beings of magic. Unless Quasar has effected beings of Cap's nature.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2012 03:17 PM
Glorificus

Team 1 decisively.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2012 03:40 PM
Glorificus is currently offline Click here to Send Glorificus a Private Message Find more posts by Glorificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Glorificus
Team 1 decisively.

How so?

Old Post Aug 20th, 2012 03:41 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Split.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2012 04:13 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Team one

Kallark > Diana

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Aug 20th, 2012 05:24 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Originally posted by abhilegend
Split.

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Aug 20th, 2012 05:26 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

Originally posted by abhilegend
Split.
agreed

Old Post Aug 20th, 2012 05:27 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Aug 20th, 2012 05:36 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

I would pay to read this comic and I would hope to see several solar systems ravaged by the end of it stick out tongue

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Aug 20th, 2012 05:54 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by pym-ftw
Team one

Kallark > Diana

Adam>Kallark.
Barda> Ronan. wink

Old Post Aug 20th, 2012 05:59 PM
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Newjak
I would pay to read this comic and I would hope to see several solar systems ravaged by the end of it stick out tongue

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 20th, 2012 06:01 PM