KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thor vs Wonder Woman in Pure Slugfest

Thor vs Wonder Woman in Pure Slugfest
Started by: Starscream M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Starscream M

Thor vs Wonder Woman in Pure Slugfest

No weapons, no energy attacks. Just pure physical brawl. Who wins?

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Aug 16th, 2012 03:21 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Thor gets one shotted

Old Post Aug 16th, 2012 03:26 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Equalized speed and Thor rag dolls her, otherwise WW is too fast.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Aug 16th, 2012 03:28 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

WW and Thor have full armor and weapons?

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Aug 16th, 2012 03:28 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Wonder Woman. Superior speed and skill, roughly equal strength and durability

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Aug 16th, 2012 03:32 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PillarofOsiris

WW should win without much of a problem here.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2012 05:38 PM
PillarofOsiris is currently offline Click here to Send PillarofOsiris a Private Message Find more posts by PillarofOsiris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Someone told me that Wonder Woman is at the minimum 5 times stronger than Thor so if that is true, WW wins. Her strength>>>Kurse.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 16th, 2012 05:40 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PillarofOsiris

I'm still waiting for you to find the quote. Until then, reported for lying.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2012 05:41 PM
PillarofOsiris is currently offline Click here to Send PillarofOsiris a Private Message Find more posts by PillarofOsiris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Sorrow

Actually going with Wonder Woman here, never thought I'd see the day...

Old Post Aug 16th, 2012 05:42 PM
The Sorrow is currently offline Click here to Send The Sorrow a Private Message Find more posts by The Sorrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Wonder Woman shatters his jaw.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2012 05:43 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
I'm still waiting for you to find the quote. Until then, reported for lying.

Did I even say it was you? Don't act like you don't go in threads always bringing my name up. You do it every day, even when I'm not online.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 16th, 2012 05:43 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Wonder Woman is not stronger than Thor, she probably has better speed showings though, but Thor has been shown on occasion to have extremely fast reflexes, countering lightning, laser, psionic, etc attacks after they have been initiated, as well as speedsters and other godly beings.

Speed will not be the issue a lot of people think it will.

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Aug 16th, 2012 05:57 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Thor does have super reflexes.

But just having super reflexes isn't good enough. There are tiers to speed.

And Thor is in the hypersonic range. Catching tank shells and reacting to lightning occasionally (lightning on average is only like mach 30 or so).

Which means he's absolutely too slow for Wonder Woman.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2012 06:01 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by Scoobless
Wonder Woman is not stronger than Thor, she probably has better speed showings though, but Thor has been shown on occasion to have extremely fast reflexes, countering lightning, laser, psionic, etc attacks after they have been initiated, as well as speedsters and other godly beings.

Speed will not be the issue a lot of people think it will.

Every Thor combat speed feat, can be topped by Batman.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Aug 16th, 2012 06:02 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PillarofOsiris

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Every Thor combat speed feat, can be topped by Batman.

Well, Thor did swing his hammer twice light speed once like 20 or 30 years ago. That's the best speed feat I've ever seen from him. Wonder Woman is clearly MUCH faster. And despite what some people are saying here, I think she's either equal in strength to Thor, or superior. She's also more durable as well. Her skill is far beyond his also. If Thor had his hammer and could use lightning, he'd win for the majority, but in this fight he's going down.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2012 06:05 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wonder Woman.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2012 06:06 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Thor is around Quicksilver level, right?

Old Post Aug 16th, 2012 06:15 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Originally posted by Golgo13

No.

You're never going to see Thor run from like Texas to the coast of California within seconds.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2012 06:23 PM
The Sorrow

Originally posted by Golgo13

IIRC the last time they encountered each other QS convincingly outclassed him in sheer speed but Thor punked him by slamming Mjolnir into the ground throwing him off balance.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2012 06:55 PM
The Sorrow is currently offline Click here to Send The Sorrow a Private Message Find more posts by The Sorrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by carver9
Someone told me that Wonder Woman is at the minimum 5 times stronger than Thor so if that is true, WW wins. Her strength>>>Kurse.
Carver, either produce this quote or stop the trolling. If I see this post, or a similar post, in the reports again then it will be a warning and likely temp ban.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Aug 16th, 2012 07:54 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote