KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » DC's Warriors Vs Marvel's Warriors

DC's Warriors Vs Marvel's Warriors
Started by: Golgo13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

DC's Warriors Vs Marvel's Warriors

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2012 06:31 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2012 06:31 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

PoO is capable if soloing for atleast 1/10

I think team 2

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2012 11:37 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
8swords

IMO gorgon solos the 1/2 of the team,

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2012 01:21 PM
8swords is currently offline Click here to Send 8swords a Private Message Find more posts by 8swords Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Why, on this board, is Iron First even used in threads anymore...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2012 01:32 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -Pr-
Why, on this board, is Iron First even used in threads anymore...
why shouldnt he be used? confused

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2012 01:36 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sixth_Winged

Kinda unfair with PoO. How will they put him down?

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2012 01:36 PM
Sixth_Winged is currently offline Click here to Send Sixth_Winged a Private Message Find more posts by Sixth_Winged Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Starscream M
why shouldnt he be used? confused

Because his team auto-wins.

Kind of like how putting Guy Gardner in to a thread works.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2012 01:50 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Kinda unfair with PoO. How will they put him down?

What can POO do that Essence can't? You can say the same about Essence and Warblade as well.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2012 06:09 PM
Senor Cage

Originally posted by pym-ftw
PoO is capable if soloing for atleast 1/10

I think team 2

POO vs Essence would be an awesome battle, but Essence is a bit more powerful. Warblade would well along with Franky and Val, so don't forget those.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2012 06:14 PM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Good fight.

Iron Fist wins 10/10

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2012 06:16 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Jake take that somewhere else.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2012 06:19 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by Golgo13
POO vs Essence would be an awesome battle, but Essence is a bit more powerful. Warblade would well along with Franky and Val, so don't forget those.

Essense has been affect a few times with energy based attacks in her smoke form, and Jason even managed to stab her once. What makes you think she is more powerful than Aman? That seems like a pretty baseless claim considering what he has done.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2012 06:25 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Essense has been affect a few times with energy based attacks in her smoke form, and Jason even managed to stab her once. What makes you think she is more powerful than Aman? That seems like a pretty baseless claim considering what he has done.

Jason stabbed her and it just slowed her down, she can't be killed by any man made weapon and is immortal, plus she didn't really want to kill Jason. Did you read the backup? She had to be BFR by an alien weapon to be defeated.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2012 06:29 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Jason stabbed her and it just slowed her down, she can't be killed by any man made weapon and is immortal, plus she didn't really want to kill Jason. Did you read the backup? She had to be BFR by an alien weapon to be defeated.

She was clearly injured by the stabbing before she when into her shadow / mist form, which would suggest it is possible to kill her if you act fast enough and catch her solid.

Red Hood bfr'd her in the actual issue, not the back up.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2012 06:43 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

I know, I didn't mean the backup, but in the backup, she was apparently destroyed or killed by the artifact, yet she came back. She held off a team consisting of Starfire, Roy, and Jason. Hell, even Roy got some good shots in, yet she laughed it off, IIRC. I don't see POO defeating those 3. If Essence was serious, she probably would have killed Jason easily.

I'm surprised she didn't go invisible on them. Because she has that power.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2012 06:45 PM
Senor Cage

Oh, by the way, wasn't she stabbed by the same knife that killed the Others or whatever their name's are. That blade has magical properties and is sort of their krypronite. POO won't have that.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2012 06:47 PM
Cogito

Obviously KK wins

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2012 06:48 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Ok, I looked at the issue again. Essence was stabbed by the All-Blade a blade that slayed the Untitled. She of course was affected by it, but once she got SERIOUS, she destroyed the blade with her smoke like a twig, easily caught Jason's bullets, EASILY took Starfire's blasts and Roy's arrows. After that Jason BFR with alien technology.

Essence is a beast.

POO won't have that blade, so no man made weapon will harm her.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2012 06:59 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

I know, I didn't mean the backup, but in the backup, she was apparently destroyed or killed by the artifact, yet she came back. She held off a team consisting of Starfire, Roy, and Jason. Hell, even Roy got some good shots in, yet she laughed it off, IIRC. I don't see POO defeating those 3. If Essence was serious, she probably would have killed Jason easily.

I'm surprised she didn't go invisible on them. Because she has that power.

You don't think PoO could beat Jason, Roy and Starfire? LMAO. The only person that has had any effect on him is Silver Surfer. He was owning Iron Fist, Strange, Red She-Hulk and Black Cat.

In the back up see said that the artifact was corrupted and little more than "sound and fury, signifying nothing." It's true that Jason stabbed her with the All-Blade, but they seem to need his blood to function (which they didn't have in that case), and they are supposed to only be used against pure evil... which also wasn't the case. Who can say what effect they would have on Essence outside of that of a normal blade.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2012 07:11 PM