KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Sersi vs. Magneto

Sersi vs. Magneto
Started by: byrdgang21

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
byrdgang21
byrd's da word

Sersi vs. Magneto

Who wins?

Old Post May 1st, 2011 07:42 PM
byrdgang21 is currently offline Click here to Send byrdgang21 a Private Message Find more posts by byrdgang21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

sersi

I have returned

Old Post May 1st, 2011 07:52 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

I'd say mags could overpower her, but would generally be vulnerable to more creative uses of manip

Old Post May 1st, 2011 07:53 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Sersi 6/10.

Old Post May 1st, 2011 10:04 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

hmnm, not sure how sersi would win. don't think she can transmute through the shield. can't see her overpowering his shield, and he's shielded vs her tp and tk. not sure what she could really do here. erm

Old Post May 2nd, 2011 11:18 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
basilisk

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
hmnm, not sure how sersi would win. don't think she can transmute through the shield. can't see her overpowering his shield, and he's shielded vs her tp and tk. not sure what she could really do here. erm
It's an interesting one. Not sure if his kind of shield would be effective or not, though writers often give the benefit of the doubt to shields with those things. On the other hand as an Eternal (and one of the most powerful) she has complete control over her own molecules so I'm not sure what he could do to her either. She has even reconstituted herself after being disintegrated. And anything he throws at her gets transmuted.

I wonder if she could try sneaky things like subtly altering the air with chemicals or removing the oxygen in a wide area around him - he has to let air into his shield eventually while she doesn't need to breath.

I'd give Sersi the slight majority but It could just come down to who makes the first mistake.

Old Post May 2nd, 2011 02:01 PM
basilisk is currently offline Click here to Send basilisk a Private Message Find more posts by basilisk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

if she can transmute through the shield , which I always assuemd she could, she wins that way. otherwise, he rips her to shreds

Old Post May 2nd, 2011 02:02 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by basilisk
It's an interesting one. Not sure if his kind of shield would be effective or not, though writers often give the benefit of the doubt to shields with those things. On the other hand as an Eternal (and one of the most powerful) she has complete control over her own molecules so I'm not sure what he could do to her either. She has even reconstituted herself after being disintegrated. And anything he throws at her gets transmuted.

I wonder if she could try sneaky things like subtly altering the air with chemicals or removing the oxygen in a wide area around him - he has to let air into his shield eventually while she doesn't need to breath.

I'd give Sersi the slight majority but It could just come down to who makes the first mistake.

the shield is clearly the question. i wonder if she transmuted the air--the shield allows air. if she transmuted it poison, i wonder if it would work?

Old Post May 2nd, 2011 08:42 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

the shield is clearly the question. i wonder if she transmuted the air--the shield allows air. if she transmuted it poison, i wonder if it would work?
I dont think they allow air in and out, he just breathes his own little atmosphere in there, prolly recycles it too. there is also the fact that their functioning mechanism is not real physics, but plot necesity. for instance: he is visible inside them and can see people outside, but laser beams have a fat chance of getting through. same goes for sonic attacks, even thoguh he carries converstions throguh those things. so even if he breathes normally, I doubt a harmfull gas would make its way in there.

Old Post May 2nd, 2011 08:58 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

heh, I mentioned the light thing in a tourney smile

Old Post May 2nd, 2011 09:56 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by inimalist
heh, I mentioned the light thing in a tourney smile

laughing out loud

and i tried some sound attack or something.

and i agree with 753--it doesn't really seem that air would get through logically--and by logically i mean comicbook logic. but by that SAME illogical-ness ( confused ) it COULD mean some poison air could get through. i wonder if it has ever been brought up? where's bats, he might know? he's usually watching, hovering silently like a ninja, waiting to strike..... ninja

Old Post May 2nd, 2011 10:08 PM
keiththegreat

She could turn all the metal around into wood or plastic or harmless air and pretty much render him powerless.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2012 09:35 PM
keiththegreat is currently offline Click here to Send keiththegreat a Private Message Find more posts by keiththegreat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keiththegreat

Not sure why she can't transmute through a magnetic forcefield anyway.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2012 09:36 PM
keiththegreat is currently offline Click here to Send keiththegreat a Private Message Find more posts by keiththegreat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ODG

^ She couldn't transmute through Invisible Woman's forcefield. Which isn't the same thing, I know, but I don't recall Sue's specific energy signature being the reason she couldn't.

Revamped Thor Respect Thread Revamped Loki Respect Thread
Revamped Hulk Respect Thread Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2012 09:39 PM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote