KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman takes on Marvel ...

Batman takes on Marvel ...
Started by: janus77

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
janus77
Banana Genius

Batman takes on Marvel ...

One brick at a time.

Batman has come to Marvel, to take down some of the brick clutter. He has all of his standard gadgets and he does his usual thorough preparation before each fight - but only to understand the opponent and his strengths and weaknesses, NOT to develop new weapons/traps etc for the opponent.

NO PREP for the bricks. Both sides are willing to kill.

Batman gets a week to recover from each fight, but his recovery powers are no greater than those he usually exhibits.

The setting is the entire Baxter building... hiding and sneak attacks are allowed. Toppling the building is not.

The opponents are as follows:

1. Beast.
2. Strong guy.
3. Power Man.
4. Colossus - non PF/GEM.
5. Thing - regular Thing.

How far would he get?

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Aug 26th, 2012 06:50 AM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Stops at one

Beasts been looking good lately

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Aug 26th, 2012 06:52 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

If Bats goes to marvel would he have to put a hyphen in his name like Spider-man?

Old Post Aug 26th, 2012 07:00 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
If Bats goes to marvel would he have to put a hyphen in his name like Spider-man?

No, no stupid hyphen, Marvel would just add the word to all the dictionaries within 616.

He might have to quit grooming underage boys though, then again, Charles Xavier never did sit right with me...

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Aug 26th, 2012 07:03 AM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Old Post Aug 26th, 2012 07:04 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by janus77
No, no stupid hyphen, Marvel would just add the word to all the dictionaries within 616.

He might have to quit grooming underage boys though, then again, Charles Xavier never did sit right with me...
At leasts bats only goes thru 1 at a time.
Can you imagin how many dorks get put thru the blender in the Danger room every year?

Old Post Aug 26th, 2012 07:11 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DragonRider19
Kurt Phucking Angle

I dont see batman beating anyone. Beast is to much.

The Ankle Butcher, Patriotic Entity,
Earths Mightiest Hero, KURT PHUCKING ANGLE.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2012 08:10 AM
DragonRider19 is currently offline Click here to Send DragonRider19 a Private Message Find more posts by DragonRider19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
society619

Batman with no prep gets killed from the jump

Old Post Aug 26th, 2012 08:11 AM
society619 is currently offline Click here to Send society619 a Private Message Find more posts by society619 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redhotrash

Even if he beats Beast he is not recovering in a week.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2012 08:13 AM
redhotrash is currently offline Click here to Send redhotrash a Private Message Find more posts by redhotrash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

I'm glad we all agree that Batman clears.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2012 12:04 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ColossusGrundy
Zatanna's body pillow

1. Beast.
2. Strong guy.
3. Power Man.
4. Colossus - non PF/GEM.
5. Thing - regular Thing.

Gotta rely on Bats' ability as a tactician here... BUT it has limits.
1. Beast would go down, he doesn't have the strength and durability to overcome the gadgets.

2. Strong Guy would lose. I'm counting on the fact that he'll somehow spill the beans as to how his power works, and Bats will counter it. A lot of his fights center around his abilities/limits in dialogue, I would see this no different.

3. Power Man isn't that far above Killer Croc or Bane. I give it a split if Bats uses all his tricks.

4. Colossus can't be gassed and he's way too tough for Bats to harm with or without gadgets. A class 100+ brick that doesn't have to breathe to beat you is bad news for Bruce Wayne. Bats gets owned. If you were to add Cyttorak or Phoenix... it'd be a laugher.

5. Thing (see above). He may not be as tough or strong as Colossus, but he's way out of Bat's league in ability. Bats' only chance is if Ben has to breathe. We know he can hold his breath if he's expecting it (fighting Namor underwater), but if it's a sneak attack with a gas capsule, he may get taken out. I still give the vast majority to Ben.

Top hat not required.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2012 12:50 AM
ColossusGrundy is currently offline Click here to Send ColossusGrundy a Private Message Find more posts by ColossusGrundy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

So Batman gets prep? He clears this list of Loosers...

Thats what he does withoug prep
http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg84...amp;res=landing

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Aug 27th, 2012 12:55 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ColossusGrundy
Zatanna's body pillow

Originally posted by Batman-Prime
So Batman gets prep? He clears this list of Loosers...

Thats what he does withoug prep
http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg84...amp;res=landing

How on earth could he even begin to damage Colossus or Thing?

Thing has fought Hulk to several drawn out fights....he's WAY too tough for Bat-attacks

Colossus has KO'd Hulk, (without Cytorrak or phoenix) and is a solid class 100+ brick. He's even tougher than Thing... if Bats can't hurt Ben, no way he's hurting Piotr.

Be realistic. It's not like the kryptonite ring approach will work on these guys.

Top hat not required.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2012 12:57 AM
ColossusGrundy is currently offline Click here to Send ColossusGrundy a Private Message Find more posts by ColossusGrundy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
How on earth could he even begin to damage Colossus or Thing?

Thing has fought Hulk to several drawn out fights....he's WAY too tough for Bat-attacks

Colossus has KO'd Hulk, (without Cytorrak or phoenix) and is a solid class 100+ brick. He's even tougher than Thing... if Bats can't hurt Ben, no way he's hurting Piotr.

Be realistic. It's not like the kryptonite ring approach will work on these guys.
Look up. Click one of those scans.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2012 01:06 AM
ColossusGrundy
Zatanna's body pillow

Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Look up. Click one of those scans.

Grundy isn't that tough, he just keeps reforming and coming.

Colossus & Thing >>>>> That list as far as strength and toughness.

He can't physically damage them. The best he could do is leave a paintbrush and easel out for Piotr to get distracted by and maybe drop home Hostess fruit pies for Thing to eat.

BTW that scan of the Hulk is PIS.

Hulk intentionally sucked in the gas and when bats made him breathe (when he was off guard) it worked on him.

Piotr doesnt' have to breathe. Thing isn't that arrogant or stupid.

Top hat not required.

Last edited by ColossusGrundy on Aug 27th, 2012 at 01:11 AM

Old Post Aug 27th, 2012 01:09 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
Grundy isn't that tough, he just keeps reforming and coming.

Colossus & Thing >>>>> That list as far as strength and toughness.

He can't physically damage them. The best he could do is leave a paintbrush and easel out for Piotr to get distracted by and maybe drop home Hostess fruit pies for Thing to eat.

BTW that scan of the Hulk is PIS.

Hulk intentionally sucked in the gas and when bats made him breathe (when he was off guard) it worked on him.

Piotr doesnt' have to breathe. Thing isn't that arrogant or stupid.
So Colossus and Thing > Grundy, Aquaman, and Hawkman?

I supposed WW too counts as being under them?

Well when you put it like that, I certainly can't take you seriously.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2012 01:12 AM
ColossusGrundy
Zatanna's body pillow

Originally posted by Branlor Swift
So Colossus and Thing > Grundy, Aquaman, and Hawkman?

I supposed WW too counts as being under them?

Well when you put it like that, I certainly can't take you seriously.

You realize that without PIS, a HUMAN has NO chance against those two.

Love bats or not, be realistic.

I love Z, but I know her limits.

Top hat not required.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2012 01:13 AM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

If PIS is on, Batman wrecks.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2012 01:17 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ColossusGrundy
Zatanna's body pillow

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
If PIS is on, Batman wrecks.

As far as I know, these threads are supposed to be devoid of PIS except when joking.

Bats beats 1 and 2 and splits with 3, dies hard against 4 and 5.

Top hat not required.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2012 01:18 AM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

PIS is off by default per forum rules.

Don't see how he clears without PIS, tbh.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2012 01:20 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote