KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Team of Females vs WWH

Team of Females vs WWH
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

Team of Females vs WWH

Alright the team has a day to prepare for the fight. No bfr

Team Female
Ms Marvel/No Binary
Her/Kismet
Namorita
She Hulk
Sif
Valkyrie
Psylocke
&
Rogue

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Sep 15th, 2012 09:29 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

They could win if the Hulk lets them.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2012 09:38 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Nah that team could straight up win thanks to Rogue and Betty otherwise this is rape

Old Post Sep 15th, 2012 09:44 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by iceman24567
Nah that team could straight up win thanks to Rogue and Betty otherwise this is rape

A thunderous clap would put Rogue in the clinic, and since Betsy is no where near Xavier and Emma combined in terms of TP strength she would likely do more harm to her team by way of TP backlash. It's the Hulk's fight to lose.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2012 09:49 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Originally posted by Stoic
A thunderous clap would put Rogue in the clinic, and since Betsy is no where near Xavier and Emma combined in terms of TP strength she would likely do more harm to her team by way of TP backlash. It's the Hulk's fight to lose.
Its obviously an up hill battle but psy knives to the back of the head can ko Hulk thats if she gets a chance to ninja sneak on him.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2012 09:51 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

The blade is the totality of her TP powers correct? I thought that Xavier was still more powerful than her, and when you add Emma to the mix I would say that they both outweigh Betsy's total TP output. I think that she would give him a few seconds of pause, but then his rage would collide with it, and wind up harming her team based on what happened when this was tried during the X-Men clash.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2012 09:56 PM
The Sorrow

They could win if the Hulk lets them.

This.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2012 09:57 PM
The Sorrow is currently offline Click here to Send The Sorrow a Private Message Find more posts by The Sorrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

The blade is the totality of her TP powers correct? I thought that Xavier was still more powerful than her, and when you add Emma to the mix I would say that they both outweigh Betsy's total TP output. I think that she would give him a few seconds of pause, but then his rage would collide with it, and wind up harming her team based on what happened when this was tried during the X-Men clash.
Depending on how powerful you think her blades are it could either ko or stun him either way you look at it Bets is the only real chance for the team

Old Post Sep 15th, 2012 10:00 PM
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by iceman24567
Depending on how powerful you think her blades are it could either ko or stun him either way you look at it Bets is the only real chance for the team

Well based on their battle with the Shadow King, Betsy was useless, while Charles alone was his only competition, when they all fought on the Astral Plane. She's not as skilled or as powerful as he is. I'm thinking that if he couldn't stop the Hulk, then she shouldn't be able to either. If he allows them to get close, and attack him then they could win, but if he takes the fight to them, I don't think that they would have much of a chance.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2012 10:08 PM
golem370

Her alone is a low level Silver Surfer. She hit thing with a blast that knock 7/10 of a mile.

Kismet- http://marvel.wikia.com/Ayesha_(Earth-616)#Powers_and_AbilitiesEdit

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Sep 15th, 2012 10:08 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Well based on their battle with the Shadow King, Betsy was useless, while Charles alone was his only competition, when they all fought on the Astral Plane. She's not as skilled or as powerful as he is. I'm thinking that if he couldn't stop the Hulk, then she shouldn't be able to either. If he allows them to get close, and attack him then they could win, but if he takes the fight to them, I don't think that they would have much of a chance.
Her pys blades are different than your average mind rape its a killing move something Xavier would never do. Though i have my doubts that it would kill Hulk.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2012 10:12 PM
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by golem370
Her alone is a low level Silver Surfer. She hit thing with a blast that knock 7/10 of a mile.

Kismet- http://marvel.wikia.com/Ayesha_(Earth-616)#Powers_and_AbilitiesEdit

Yeah but when the Hulk lost control of himself he nearly sank the east coast with a foot fall. What do you think is the more impressive of the two feats?

Old Post Sep 15th, 2012 10:13 PM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

the two strongest

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

savage hulk

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 15th, 2012 10:17 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Isn't Ms Marvel the new Captain Marvel now?

Old Post Sep 15th, 2012 11:14 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Yes.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2012 11:48 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Her lifts 70 tons and can increase her strength.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Sep 16th, 2012 01:24 AM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Hulk does that, too. smile

Old Post Sep 16th, 2012 01:25 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harbinger
Firestorm

Gonna need a lot more than Betty's TP to stop Hulk.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2012 01:42 AM
Harbinger is currently offline Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

I think Her is the most dangerous on the team imo

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Sep 16th, 2012 01:57 AM
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by golem370
I think Her is the most dangerous on the team imo

Then after he takes out the light weights with a huge thunderous clap, he'd just deal with Her. I can't see these girls winning, unless the Hulk is just standing there.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2012 02:00 AM