KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Galactus vs team

Galactus vs team
Started by: keiththegreat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
keiththegreat

Galactus vs team

Galactus just ate one planet.

Team:

Black Bolt
Thor
Worldbreaker Hulk
Thanos
Beta Ray Bill
Gladiator
Human torch
Ronan
Current red hulk
Sersi
Ikaris
Gilgamesh
P5 Namor

No BFR

Before fight team gets some free shots:

Black Bolt screams at galactus's head at point blank range.
Thor godblasts galactus
WBH thunderclaps him
Human torch goes nova on him
Gladiator flies through galactus's head

Old Post Sep 13th, 2012 12:55 PM
keiththegreat is currently offline Click here to Send keiththegreat a Private Message Find more posts by keiththegreat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Based on how easy he beat the combined heroes on the world constructed by IM, I don't think this team is going to win.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2012 01:59 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aakla

Blackbolt screams at Dazzler who standing on Galactus' should and she redirects the scream into the side of Galactus' head.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2012 02:20 PM
Aakla is currently offline Click here to Send Aakla a Private Message Find more posts by Aakla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Will a thunder clap do damage in space?

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Sep 13th, 2012 03:13 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

Fail

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Sep 13th, 2012 03:45 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheTyrant

Multiply that team by a million. Galactus would still stomp.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2012 05:22 PM
TheTyrant is currently offline Click here to Send TheTyrant a Private Message Find more posts by TheTyrant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Multiply that team by a million. Galactus would still stomp.

So Galactus could take a million screams from Black Bolt, a million Godblasts, a million thunder claps, etc, etc. and be in good enough shape to stomp this team a million fold?

Old Post Sep 13th, 2012 05:34 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
So Galactus could take a million screams from Black Bolt, a million Godblasts, a million thunder claps, etc, etc. and be in good enough shape to stomp this team a million fold?

Yes

-_-

Old Post Sep 13th, 2012 05:40 PM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

If Thor can have the team all attack Mjoinir to amp a GB they might send him running but to actually defeat him, I doubt it

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Sep 13th, 2012 06:11 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Galactus wins.

The attacks that he has to endure before the battle begins would certainly harm him to a degree, but given that he has just consumed a world(per the OP), I personally see him swiftly recuperating from said attacks in a manner similar to this:
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

...Then proceeding to one-shot the team.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Sep 13th, 2012 06:17 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keiththegreat

After all that I can't see him one shoting thanos.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2012 06:50 PM
keiththegreat is currently offline Click here to Send keiththegreat a Private Message Find more posts by keiththegreat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Originally posted by keiththegreat

I have no problem with it seeing it, as it have already been very close to happen before.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2012 06:53 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

Originally posted by keiththegreat

Then you're blind .

Old Post Sep 13th, 2012 06:54 PM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PillarofOsiris

Originally posted by Utrigita
I have no problem with it seeing it, as it have already been very close to happen before.

Really? Galactus has been godblasted, screamed at by BB, gladiator flew through his head, thundercalpped by WBH and then one-shotted Galactus?

Old Post Sep 13th, 2012 07:11 PM
PillarofOsiris is currently offline Click here to Send PillarofOsiris a Private Message Find more posts by PillarofOsiris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Really? Galactus has been godblasted, screamed at by BB, gladiator flew through his head, thundercalpped by WBH and then one-shotted Galactus?

The Godblast recently in Thor Annual #1 did absolutely no damage what so ever to Galactus. Galactus have taken a Supernova at point blank range with all respect and me not knowing the entire upper level of Black Bolts scream, but I would think that Supernova > Black Bolts scream, but feel free to correct. Then we have the thunderclap which I must admit I don't know the strenght off, but both Hiro and Skaar didn't succeed in doing anything to Galactus. As for Human Torch Supernova he has tried that 2 times with no effect. The only thing I actually see as being effective is Gladiator as his attack is meant to go through Galactus Head, if he had just flown towards it, I would argue that Gladiator would not succeed in doing any more damage then BRB did with his attack. Some of their attacks might do more damage then I give it credit for, but I still don't think that the attacks are going to be near the damage that Odin inflicted on Galactus, and Galactus (while being temporarily KO) rised and proceed as if nothing had happen.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2012 07:43 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Are you of the opinion that a well-fed Galactus would be unable to heal/repair himself after enduring the above attacks? If so, that is where your opinion differs from mine.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Sep 13th, 2012 07:45 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

Originally posted by Utrigita
The Godblast recently in Thor Annual #1

Are you sure that it was a Godblast ? I don't really recall it being drawn as a huge barrage of super-lightning before .

I am no Thor-expert though , so I may be wrong .

Old Post Sep 13th, 2012 07:54 PM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sundipped
MURDERER

Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Are you sure that it was a Godblast ? I don't really recall it being drawn as a huge barrage of super-lightning before .

It was a merged GB. That may have altered it a bit.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2012 07:59 PM
Sundipped is currently offline Click here to Send Sundipped a Private Message Find more posts by Sundipped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Originally posted by TheGodKiller

Galactus own Blasts was drawn as huge lightning, but it was more the way that the blast and what Rachel, Surfer and Thor put into it that made me think it was a Godblast.

quote:
All that they are - Body and Mind, Emotion and Spirit - entwine, Fuse, Erupt -- --Channeled through the Asgardian Metal of the Thunder God's hammer

I however is no Thor expert either, but to me it sounds like a God blast.

Last edited by Utrigita on Sep 13th, 2012 at 08:06 PM

Old Post Sep 13th, 2012 08:02 PM
keiththegreat

Originally posted by Galan007
Are you of the opinion that a well-fed Galactus would be unable to heal/repair himself after enduring the above attacks? If so, that is where your opinion differs from mine.

No, he was just pointing out that it seems odd to think that this scenario has almost happened in comics (i.e. being godblasted, screamed, thunderclapped, etc). But I will say I think he will be damaged by these attacks. There are arguably three trans characters on this team, and I don't think after all the punishment he will be taking that he will one shot Thanos.

Last edited by keiththegreat on Sep 13th, 2012 at 08:21 PM

Old Post Sep 13th, 2012 08:18 PM