KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Uatu vs Thanos

Uatu vs Thanos
Started by: xmarksthespot

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Uatu vs Thanos

As requested.

No prep etc.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2008 07:42 PM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

You bastard. I literally just made this thread.

NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Air Legend
Moderat0r

Reported for spite in Uatu's favor.

Michael Demiurgos Respect Thread

Air Legend is currently offline Click here to Send Air Legend a Private Message Find more posts by Air Legend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
You bastard. I literally just made this thread.
laughing out loud I would have made mine a minute earlier except I couldn't decide whether to put No Prep first. Or As Requested first.

(And technically mine was fractionally first.)

So anyway... Uatu.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2008 07:43 PM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
laughing out loud I would have made mine a minute earlier except I couldn't decide whether to put No Prep first. Or As Requested first.

(And technically mine was fractionally first.)
You shall be lynched.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2008 07:45 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

quote:
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos

Wrong.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Aug 1st, 2008 07:45 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Uatu sends him through time to the end of the universe.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2008 07:46 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Thanos beats the shit out of him.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2008 07:46 PM
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Rulk did it. Until Hulk saved him. Loeb is the best.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2008 07:47 PM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Thanos beats the shit out of him.

And then he anally rapes Galactus.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2008 07:47 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
And then he anally rapes Galactus.
He then travels to before the retcon and makes PR Beyonder toss his salad.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2008 07:49 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Thanos. Easily imo. Rulk has shown us that you can just beat on the watcher to beat him. Plus they have a solid vow of nonintereference that they usually keep themselves to. They didnt object at ig,etc.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2008 07:52 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Thanos. Easily imo. Rulk has shown us that you can just beat on the watcher to beat him. Plus they have a solid vow of nonintereference that they usually keep themselves to. They didnt object at ig,etc.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2008 07:53 PM
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Characters fight to the best of their abilities. "Non interference" does not apply on the forum. smile

Old Post Aug 1st, 2008 07:55 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Characters fight to the best of their abilities. "Non interference" does not apply on the forum. smile
Ok. I just talked about ho wthey usually dont interfere. Ok for the purposes of this thread he is going to interfere. Thanos has withstood more powerful characters imo such as Tyrant and Odin before his final upgrade. For the purposes of this thread watcher will fight to the best of his abilities but that still doesnt change his durability which the Rulk exposed.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2008 07:57 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Ok. I just talked about ho wthey usually dont interfere. Ok for the purposes of this thread he is going to interfere. Thanos has withstood more powerful characters imo such as Tyrant and Odin before his final upgrade. For the purposes of this thread watcher will fight to the best of his abilities but that still doesnt change his durability which the Rulk exposed.
Lol.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2008 07:59 PM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Considering Watchers have taken the collapse of the universe without being killed I'd say it's a good feat for Rulk (the character being established) rather than a poor feat for Uatu (the established character).

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2008 08:00 PM
Utrigita

Uatu for the win.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2008 08:01 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Considering Watchers have taken the collapse of the universe without being killed I'd say it's a good feat for Rulk (the character being established) rather than a poor feat for Uatu (the established character).
Oh ok so Loeb is a great writer and he has no track record of undercutting other characters for the current character he is writing for.

Gotcha. smile

Old Post Aug 1st, 2008 08:04 PM
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Originally posted by darthgoober
The Watcher(as an observer) survives a battle that destroys whole solar systems...
http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/...tlet0508vk7.jpg
http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/...tlet0509lf8.jpg

Uatu withstands an attack that spans a thousand different planes of Reality...
http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/545/f440035rd5.jpg
And this one from the respect thread too.
http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/...rs363p23mn1.jpg

And that dying Watcher still had power remaining in his last moments to restore the ravaged city back to perfect working order.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2008 08:05 PM