KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Chaos Kings Army Vs Nekrons Army

Chaos Kings Army Vs Nekrons Army
Started by: Colossus-Big C

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Chaos Kings Army Vs Nekrons Army

Who wins

Black Lanterns

Vs

Impossible Man
Chaos War Zeus
Glory
Zom
Nightmare
+ all those beings who were under his control

I have returned

Old Post Sep 16th, 2012 06:23 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Mikaboshi's Demons win without needing any real big guns

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Sep 16th, 2012 06:27 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Nah, not with SBP, Spectre, and Swamp Thing as Black Lanterns. Just too much power there.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2012 06:28 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

The demons were killing skyfathers in there own realm

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Sep 16th, 2012 06:31 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Spectre has killed skyfathers. Swamp Thing can't die. Dr. Fate has also killed skyfathers. All part of Nekron's force. Black Lanterns can't die unless you mix the lights or whatever. Nekron has a huge army, anyway.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2012 06:33 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

@Big C

Is Nekron/Mikaboshi on the battlefield?

@Prepman

Neither side can really Die, but Mikaboshi had everyone who ever died on his side

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Sep 16th, 2012 06:39 PM
Senor Cage

So, stalemate or edge to Black Lanterns. Swamp Thing has dealt with those types of demons before (if he can actually use his abilities) and so has PC Fate.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2012 06:45 PM
pym-ftw
Mizukage

It's the overwhelming numbers advantage that is the reason I'm giving it to mikaboshi

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Sep 16th, 2012 06:47 PM
Senor Cage

Nekron's army has everyone who has ever died as well, so they have a huge number as well. As well as all the Green Lantern's Corps that has ever died.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2012 06:48 PM
Senor Cage

BTW, Black Hand can raise the dead, so he his army is potentially limitless.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2012 06:49 PM
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by pym-ftw
@Big C

Is Nekron/Mikaboshi on the battlefield?

@Prepman

Neither side can really Die, but Mikaboshi had everyone who ever died on his side
There not on the battlefield

I have returned

Old Post Sep 16th, 2012 06:50 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Ok stalemate, neither side can be permanently dealt with unless there is a white light source

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Sep 16th, 2012 07:05 PM
zopzop
The Weeknd

Stalemate or Nekron's Army wins.

CK's army is made up of the dead, if the Black Lantern's get rings on them, it's possible that they can take control of them and incorporate them into Nekron's Army. If he can affect an aspect of God, he can affect anyone in CK's army.

The Birds, Part 2.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2012 07:47 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by zopzop
Stalemate or Nekron's Army wins.

CK's army is made up of the dead, if the Black Lantern's get rings on them, it's possible that they can take control of them and incorporate them into Nekron's Army. If he can affect an aspect of God, he can affect anyone in CK's army.

Black Hand can do this. So, not a good fight, IMO.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2012 08:12 PM
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Mikaboshi > Nekron

It's pure speculation that a ring would cause any problems, in all honesty unless to op adds a hell dimension team mikaboshi can't be hurt

So you have no real fight

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Sep 16th, 2012 08:21 PM
Senor Cage

If they are truly dead, Nekron/BH will take them over. Nekron=CK, IMO. Nekron is basically Oblivion/Death in the DCU.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2012 08:24 PM
pym-ftw
Mizukage

By feats, even though it was (foolishly) retconned, Mikaboshi was beyond the abstract constants

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Sep 16th, 2012 08:29 PM
Senor Cage

Yeah, that retcon was stupid. sad Either way, I could see the rings taking over at least some of his army.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2012 08:30 PM
zopzop
The Weeknd

What was the highest level beings in the CK's army though? Skyfathers no? I don't see why the Black Rings would have a problem with them.

Also worth noting a LOT of Skyfathers were mysteriously missing during that event. The Council of Godheads had being that weren't even Skyfather level there, like Izanami and King Baldur.

The Birds, Part 2.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2012 08:36 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Hell lords, I view them as skyfathers imho

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Sep 16th, 2012 08:39 PM