KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » ups

ups
Started by: COMIXGOD

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
COMIXGOD
Restricted

Account Restricted

Barf ups

*edited*

Last edited by Newjak on Sep 19th, 2012 at 11:50 AM

Old Post Sep 19th, 2012 09:33 AM
COMIXGOD is currently offline Click here to Send COMIXGOD a Private Message Find more posts by COMIXGOD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

I think its fair to say, EVERYONE here wants my warm semen.

Some, though, want it cold.

They be freaky naughty.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2012 09:36 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
COMIXGOD
Restricted

Account Restricted

Angry

Mhmm u tell em Altoo many ghost rider threesomes i SUPPOSE WOOOOO Pee you is that SHIT I SMELL? must be planet hulk.
rolling on floor laughing

Sometimes a hulk busts a nut in an eye and BOOM. Auto eyepatch for life SHE HULKS VAGINA LOOKS ROTTEN IF U ASK ME rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Sep 19th, 2012 09:39 AM
COMIXGOD is currently offline Click here to Send COMIXGOD a Private Message Find more posts by COMIXGOD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

I like the cut of your jib. We should be firm friends.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2012 09:40 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

For about 5 minutes? Then soft friends for snuggles?

Old Post Sep 19th, 2012 09:42 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

2 minutes. I'm that intense.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2012 09:43 AM
COMIXGOD
Restricted

Account Restricted

GET GALACTUS RAPED

Old Post Sep 19th, 2012 09:47 AM
DarkSaint85

Its not rape if everyone wants it.

Or one of us is a fictional character.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2012 09:48 AM
COMIXGOD
Restricted

Account Restricted

U WANT TO GET RAPED BY A COSMIC BEING? ? WEIRDO

Old Post Sep 19th, 2012 09:52 AM
DarkSaint85

Wait wait, I thought I was raping Galactus?

You really should be clearer, man. This is how misunderstandings occur.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2012 09:53 AM
COMIXGOD
Restricted

Account Restricted

NOOO NO. NOT GALACTUS. HE RAPES U. THEN EATS YOU... BUT I GUESS THE SURFER. SPARED YOU, BECAUSE YOU SEEM WORTHY ENOUGH TO GET GANGBANGED BY HIM AND DORMAMMU WHILE. YOU GET FINGERED BY THANOS AND THE INFINITY GAUNTLET WHILE SPACE HULK SHITA ON YOUR CHEST AND STOMACH AND THEN PROFESSER X PUTS HIS MENTAL PENIS. IN YOUR HEAD AND BUSTS A HUGE NUT ALL IN YOUR SKULL AND BLACK PANTHER FALLS AND BREAKS HIS NECK AND YOU REPEAT THE PROCESS. ON HIS CORPSE AFTER MAGNETO PUTS THE HARD STEEL PIPES STRAIGHT UP YOUR DAFFY DUCK ASS

Old Post Sep 19th, 2012 10:03 AM
iceman24567

Darksaint is immortal inside him is the blood of kings its why he gets all the loving sad

Old Post Sep 19th, 2012 10:18 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

quote: (post)
Originally posted by COMIXGOD
NOOO NO. NOT GALACTUS. HE RAPES U. THEN EATS YOU... BUT I GUESS THE SURFER. SPARED YOU, BECAUSE YOU SEEM WORTHY ENOUGH TO GET GANGBANGED BY HIM AND DORMAMMU WHILE. YOU GET FINGERED BY THANOS AND THE INFINITY GAUNTLET WHILE SPACE HULK SHITA ON YOUR CHEST AND STOMACH AND THEN PROFESSER X PUTS HIS MENTAL PENIS. IN YOUR HEAD AND BUSTS A HUGE NUT ALL IN YOUR SKULL AND BLACK PANTHER FALLS AND BREAKS HIS NECK AND YOU REPEAT THE PROCESS. ON HIS CORPSE AFTER MAGNETO PUTS THE HARD STEEL PIPES STRAIGHT UP YOUR DAFFY DUCK ASS

Don't stop. Am nearly there.

Also, reported for Marvel bias.

@iceman: I'm like the Phoenix. Everyone wants a piece of me in them.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2012 10:27 AM