KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Spiderman vs Midnighter and Deathstroke H2H

Spiderman vs Midnighter and Deathstroke H2H
Started by: endrict

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

Spiderman vs Midnighter and Deathstroke H2H

Spiderman

VS

Midnighter and Deathstroke

H2H no webs.....

Sig done by me.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 03:43 PM
endrict is currently offline Click here to Send endrict a Private Message Find more posts by endrict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Spiderman gets beaten badly.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 03:46 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

how so? parker still has spider sence, super str and super agil...to fight both

Sig done by me.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 03:57 PM
endrict is currently offline Click here to Send endrict a Private Message Find more posts by endrict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

quote: (post)
Originally posted by endrict
how so? parker still has spider sence, super str and super agil...to fight both

If Spiderman went H2H with Cap he would probably lose. Hes fighting two people h2h who are individually as good as cap or better.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 04:01 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

Spiderman loses mostly due to his personality and character, he doesn't hit to kill or he might be able to win more fights.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 04:06 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by Soleran
Spiderman loses mostly due to his personality and character, he doesn't hit to kill or he might be able to win more fights.

*sigh* Even if he was able to hit to kill Cap has taken shots from people stronger than Spiderman.....shessshhhh!

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 04:08 PM
Soleran
Fast As Time

Originally posted by Alfheim
*sigh* Even if he was able to hit to kill Cap has taken shots from people stronger than Spiderman.....shessshhhh!

This isn't about Capt, stay on target, stay on target, sheesh.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 04:11 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

This isn't about Capt, stay on target, stay on target, sheesh.

his point is that these guys are similar to Cap, who has faced Spiderman, so we can use Cap as guidance on how this battle plays out.

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 04:13 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

what if Bloodlust was on for Parker????

Sig done by me.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 04:14 PM
Soleran
Fast As Time

Originally posted by masterbruce
his point is that these guys are similar to Cap, who has faced Spiderman, so we can use Cap as guidance on how this battle plays out.

NO, similiar in how they have arms and legs, they are in comics and not "human" in ability?

DS and Midnighter are above Cap in terms of stats, Cap's an icon so his showings will represent an a listed guy that is a stand out seller for comics............ok now lets stay on target.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 04:16 PM
endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by masterbruce

\
I still think Parker wins vs Cap...he can out muscle him,faster..etc.
sure Cap is a better fighter.

Sig done by me.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 04:17 PM
endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

This fight is hard for Peter but he might be able to win.

Sig done by me.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 04:19 PM
Deadline

NO, similiar in how they have arms and legs, they are in comics and not "human" in ability?

Cap isnt human in ability either. They may call him peak human but hes superhuman, its the same way they say that Namor can lift 85 tons in water but in actual fact can lift alot more.

DS and Midnighter are above Cap in terms of stats, Cap's an icon so his showings will represent an a listed guy that is a stand out seller for comics............ok now lets stay on target.

It might be debateabe wether DS is. In any rate the point is they are both badboy MAs, if Spiderman has trouble with Cap these guys are going to kill him.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 04:19 PM
endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

him having troubles with cap is BS.

Sig done by me.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 04:21 PM
Deadline

Originally posted by endrict
him having troubles with cap is BS.

Spiderman has trouble with all MAs. Spiderman said he had trouble with Cap in civil war...AND a robot clone of Spiderman said the same thing...do the math.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 04:24 PM
Soleran
Fast As Time

Spiderman has trouble with all MAs. Spiderman said he had trouble with Cap in civil war...AND a robot clone of Spiderman said the same thing...do the math.

No thanks, for all that's holy just keep Cap out of this discussion.

I do not think Spiderman is beating these two guys anyway, let's see DS is tough enough to take blows from flash and see them and move with them, nuff said.

Once again the only save I see for Spiderman is his webbing then all those suckas would get tossed maybe except once again DS perceives and hangs with Flash so I doubt that would work either.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 04:30 PM
Deadline

No thanks, for all that's holy just keep Cap out of this discussion.

Look I am making valid points and you are just ignoring what im saying because you dont like it. Again Cap is a top tier MA who is superhuman like DS, if Spiderman ahs problems with him hes going to get killed by DS and Midnighter....got it?

Person 1: How do you know Plutos cold?
Person 2: Because its surface is covered in ice.
Person 1: Just leave ice out of the disscusion ok!

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 04:32 PM
endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

FINE HE ONLY FIGHTS DS.....who wins?

Sig done by me.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 04:37 PM
Soleran
Fast As Time

Look I am making valid points and you are just ignoring what im saying because you dont like it. Again Cap is a top tier MA who is superhuman like DS, if Spiderman ahs problems with him hes going to get killed by DS and Midnighter....got it?

Seriously my opinion of you is dropping by the minute, not that it matters. I've read a number of your posts in the past get OFF CAPTAIN AMERICA for this thread.

Midnighter and DS are WAY different in how they perform "morally" as well as physically.

I've already said the likelyhood of peter winning this is pretty slim.

There is a full respect thread for DS stop making associative comments to include Captain America's feats, use DS's feats or make a freak'n Cap A thread.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 04:38 PM
Deadline

Seriously my opinion of you is dropping by the minute, not that it matters. I've read a number of your posts in the past get OFF CAPTAIN AMERICA for this thread.

Midnighter and DS are WAY different in how they perform "morally" as well as physically.

I've already said the likelyhood of peter winning this is pretty slim.

There is a full respect thread for DS stop making associative comments to include Captain America's feats, use DS's feats or make a freak'n Cap A thread.

Look if you wanna be a jerk fine. I have already explained why I brought up Cap, if you want to be argumentative and rude fine.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 04:40 PM