KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman VS Hulk Vs Thor ( Strength)

Superman VS Hulk Vs Thor ( Strength)
Started by: Colossus-Big C

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Superman VS Hulk Vs Thor ( Strength)

Is this correct?

WBH non holding back
Superman/ Maestro/ WBH
WWH
Thor/ Savage Hulk ( enraged to the point he matches thor)
Savage Hulk

Being that savage hulk couldnt budge superman but his strength increased to where superman started blocking.
This means superman is stronger and tougher than thor by a noticible amount..

I have returned

Last edited by Colossus-Big C on Mar 13th, 2012 at 06:04 PM

Old Post Mar 13th, 2012 06:01 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Is this correct?

WBH
Superman/ Maestro
WWH
Savage Hulk

Being that savage hulk couldnt budge superman but his strength increased to where superman started blocking.
Iirc that was savage Hulk against precrisis Superman who is vastly more powerful than new earth Superman.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2012 06:04 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

IMO it's like this
WBH = OWAW Superman (not holding back) = WM Thor
>
WWH >=
Regular Superman = Normal Thor = Savage Hulk (enraged)
> Savage Hulk before being pissed

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Mar 13th, 2012 06:04 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Batman-Prime
IMO it's like this
WBH = OWAW Superman (not holding back) = WM Thor
>
WWH >=
Regular Superman = Normal Thor = Savage Hulk (enraged)
> Savage Hulk before being pissed
Nothing OWAW Superman did put him in the same zip code as WB Hulk. Nothing. If Thor increases his strength ten times over he'd slap Superman around like a girl.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2012 06:06 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Originally posted by quanchi112
Nothing OWAW Superman did put him in the same zip code as WB Hulk. Nothing. If Thor increases his strength ten times over he'd slap Superman around like a girl.

Your opinion Quan and to be honest, I don't take it all to serious no expression.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2012 06:08 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Your opinion Quan and to be honest, I don't take it all to serious no expression.
Unlike you I actually will walk the walk you just keep jabber jawing. Maybe one day in the future we can do a OWAW Superman versus a Heart of the Monster Hulk battlezone. Would you actually do so ?

Old Post Mar 13th, 2012 06:10 PM
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Has there been more appearances from WB Hulk? IIRC he has no strength feats.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Mar 13th, 2012 06:16 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Unlike you I actually will walk the walk you just keep jabber jawing. Maybe one day in the future we can do a OWAW Superman versus a Heart of the Monster Hulk battlezone. Would you actually do so ?

You keep repeating you "believes" and "interpretations" which are everything except what most people see. And you walk this way, mostly alone but more power to you.^^

Actually i never did a BZ before and just skipped through some of them^^ but nice of you to invite me smile. Anyway, it doesn't matters what I say actually, you will believe what you want Quan but my semester starts at Thursday and a BZ isn't something I would add to my priority list, sry to disappoint you ^^.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2012 06:19 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by The Pict
laughing out loud
You keep repeating you "believes" and "interpretations" which are everything except what most people see. And you walk this way, mostly alone but more power to you.^^

Actually i never did a BZ before and just skipped through some of them^^ but nice of you to invite me smile. Anyway, it doesn't matters what I say actually, you will believe what you want Quan but my semester starts at Thursday and a BZ isn't something I would add to my priority list, sry to disappoint you ^^.
I figured you wouldn't ever be game to put yourself on the line like I have. I'm a doer you're a talker. I woul dbet most people would deem HOTM stronger than OWAW Superman. I can make a thread to put this theory of yours to the test. You say I am the only one let's find out.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2012 06:24 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

laughing out loud I figured you wouldn't ever be game to put yourself on the line like I have. I'm a doer you're a talker. I woul dbet most people would deem HOTM stronger than OWAW Superman. I can make a thread to put this theory of yours to the test. You say I am the only one let's find out.

I was talking about you and your believes, which are mostly about Thanos. For example the Thanos vs Odin fight, in your eyes a stalemate. Most people disagree ^^.

And I knew you wouldn't understand that for some people there are more important things then a BZ^^. Nevermind, one day you will understand.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2012 06:28 PM
h1a8

Re: Superman VS Hulk Vs Thor ( Strength)

Is this correct?

WBH non holding back
Superman/ Maestro/ WBH
WWH
Savage Hulk

Going by feats
Superman
WBH
WWH
Thor
Maestro

Savage Hulk is variable and cannot be ranked. At his highest he would be above WWH (maybe WBH too).

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Mar 13th, 2012 06:56 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by The Pict
WBH puched someone, and the shockwave obliterated the planet there were on and left them floating in space

I have returned

Old Post Mar 13th, 2012 07:28 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Superman VS Hulk Vs Thor ( Strength)

Originally posted by h1a8
Going by feats
Superman
WBH
WWH
Thor
Maestro

Savage Hulk is variable and cannot be ranked. At his highest he would be above WWH (maybe WBH too).
Why is maestro so low?? He completly wrecked savage hulk and beat a greatly amped thor whos strength was multipled 10 times over. You even have him below thor...

This is what happened to hulk when he fought maestro.
http://shehulk.sliverofice.com/wp-c...10/03/TITLE.jpg

I have returned

Last edited by Colossus-Big C on Mar 13th, 2012 at 07:34 PM

Old Post Mar 13th, 2012 07:30 PM
quanchi112
Disney

I was talking about you and your believes, which are mostly about Thanos. For example the Thanos vs Odin fight, in your eyes a stalemate. Most people disagree ^^.

And I knew you wouldn't understand that for some people there are more important things then a BZ^^. Nevermind, one day you will understand.
You mean beliefs and since this thread has nothing to do with Thanos then your point is moot. Others share my viewpoint of the Thanos fight which include Mr. Master and Cosmic Comet neither of which are huge Thanos fans.

A battlezone is where it's just you and me supporting our cases. I walk the walk you just scurry away like usual.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2012 07:46 PM
cdtm

The probes pretty much dominated everyone but two characters, though. They seemed at least mid herald level.

Look at how powerful John Henry Irons was in one of them.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2012 07:53 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Re: Re: Re: Superman VS Hulk Vs Thor ( Strength)

Why is maestro so low?? He completly wrecked savage hulk and beat a greatly amped thor whos strength was multipled 10 times over. You even have him below thor...

This is what happened to hulk when he fought maestro.
http://shehulk.sliverofice.com/wp-c...10/03/TITLE.jpg

Pretty sure when maestro faced hulk it was professor hulk.
Arguably the weakest of the hulks as he couldn't amp.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Mar 13th, 2012 07:54 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Superman VS Hulk Vs Thor ( Strength)

Originally posted by rotiart
Pretty sure when maestro faced hulk it was professor hulk.
Arguably the weakest of the hulks as he couldn't amp.

Which Hulk took on Maestro empowered Asgardian Destroyer?

The text made it clear that Hulk was amping.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2012 07:56 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by cdtm
The probes pretty much dominated everyone but two characters, though. They seemed at least mid herald level.

Look at how powerful John Henry Irons was in one of them.
That's two characters and once they figured out how to beat them they easily did so. Hulk single handedly crushed the Mindless Ones while Superman from OWAW ws easily ko'd just by the Black Racer along with being unable to best Darkseid. Superman when he went up against other characters outside probes went down and looked less formidable in this story than outside of it.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2012 07:58 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

You mean beliefs and since this thread has nothing to do with Thanos then your point is moot. Others share my viewpoint of the Thanos fight which include Mr. Master and Cosmic Comet neither of which are huge Thanos fans.

A battlezone is where it's just you and me supporting our cases. I walk the walk you just scurry away like usual.

So two or three people against an vast majority?

Grow up^^.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2012 07:59 PM
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Where would black adam fit into this?

I have returned

Old Post Mar 13th, 2012 07:59 PM