KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman, Captain Marvel vs Majestic, Supreme

Superman, Captain Marvel vs Majestic, Supreme
Started by: Stoic

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stoic
Avenger

Superman, Captain Marvel vs Majestic, Supreme

Which team wins. Oh yeah this is Image comics Supreme, in case anyone was wondering.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2013 02:17 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

image comics supreme was very cool and had loads of potential. at first i'd have said he was intended to be more powerful than kal but later on, i backed off on that. he was a pretty cool clone though, but i think supes edges him out. more interesting might be maj and cm. i've never really been clear who'd win that one. i'm talking pre-reboot versions here, btw, since the least of feats for the newbies is still lacking. pre-reboot i'd give a slight edge to dc i think. post i'd go a slight edge (so far) the other way.

i think you came up with a match that is about as close as a match can get.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2013 02:31 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

Anytime I see a Majestic vs Superman type fight I think it's fun.

Everyone hands down knows Superman especially before reboot has crazy more feats but in my mind the "clone" of Superman would win with his thousands of years of fighting trained by the coda and his purpose can be absolute more so then other heros in ending foes lives.

Purpose dictates action and previous history of team 1 doesn't earn a win over killers.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2013 04:44 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Yeah, its not like superman and cap haven't beaten killers before. Team 1 wins.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2013 02:14 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Team 1.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2013 03:12 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote