KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » WBH vs God Gauntlet

WBH vs God Gauntlet
Started by: keiththegreat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
keiththegreat

WBH vs God Gauntlet

WBH gets no rest in between each round. Fight is in a closed arena the size of Manhattan. Each combatant entering the arena knows who they're facing, and they appear 10 blocks away from the Hulk IMMEDIATELY after he dispatched the previous fighter. No BFR. How far can Hulk go here?

1. Beta Ray Bill, Warriors Three, Sif

2. Hercules, classic, with Mace, Marvel Ares, Heimdall, Boreas, TYr

3. Dargo Ktor, Ultimate Thor, Throg, Apollo

4. Perun, Sedna, Eric Materson Thunderstrike

5. Thor with belt of strength, magic gauntlets, and Magic shield

6. JMS Odin Force Thor

7. Sersi, Makkari, Ikaris, Classic Thor, Loki (No prep)

8. King Thor

Gauntlet is not intended to be in order in terms of power.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2013 12:13 PM
keiththegreat is currently offline Click here to Send keiththegreat a Private Message Find more posts by keiththegreat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stan5677

stops hard at 8

Old Post Mar 19th, 2013 12:17 PM
stan5677 is currently offline Click here to Send stan5677 a Private Message Find more posts by stan5677 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

He might either make it through 3 or stops there...but he def stops at 4 if he gets through 3...reason is because by than he would be tired to shit...but let's say he makes it to 5 lol He would be own by Thor big time due to lack of energy and since Thor has a lot of upgrades.

Edit:Oh wait this is WBH....lol on second thought he might walk through everything till either 6 or 7 or 8...

WORD LIFE!!!

Last edited by TheHulk on Mar 19th, 2013 at 12:21 PM

Old Post Mar 19th, 2013 12:18 PM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
curryman

He can take 2, 3, 4 and maybe 6.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2013 12:34 PM
curryman is currently offline Click here to Send curryman a Private Message Find more posts by curryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PillarofOsiris

He can't make it past 5 after all he would have been through by then. Especially since each team knows how powerful he is before they enter.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2013 12:59 PM
PillarofOsiris is currently offline Click here to Send PillarofOsiris a Private Message Find more posts by PillarofOsiris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

quote: (post)
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
He can't make it past 5 after all he would have been through by then. Especially since each team knows how powerful he is before they enter.
For once we see eye to eye smile

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Mar 19th, 2013 01:04 PM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

Hulk gets to 5

Old Post Mar 19th, 2013 01:43 PM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Stops at 5.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2013 01:46 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

Gets to 8. A good majority of the Gods on the list are quite frankly fodder for him and would be killed without even direct hits.Some of those characters have no hope of hurting him at al, His HF at that level will definitely keep him going with little to no fatigue from alot these fights.

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Last edited by Naija boy on Mar 19th, 2013 at 01:52 PM

Old Post Mar 19th, 2013 01:49 PM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

I'd like to know how he gets past the Thor that fought the Thanosi.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2013 01:51 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I'd like to know how he gets past the Thor that fought the Thanosi.

The Thor that fought the thanosi had the Odinforce imbued in him with magical armour did he not? I didnt think that that was the Thor specified in this thread...though even then him beating WBH is not really that clear cut anyhow. Where would you rank that Thor in comparison to say JMS thor ?

Last edited by Naija boy on Mar 19th, 2013 at 01:57 PM

Old Post Mar 19th, 2013 01:54 PM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keiththegreat

To clarify I intended number 5 to be the exact same thor that fought thanosi. sorry for the ambiguity.

And once again, the gauntlet is not in any order.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2013 02:01 PM
keiththegreat is currently offline Click here to Send keiththegreat a Private Message Find more posts by keiththegreat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Originally posted by Naija boy
Gets to 8. A good majority of the Gods on the list are quite frankly fodder for him and would be killed without even direct hits.Some of those characters have no hope of hurting him at al, His HF at that level will definitely keep him going with little to no fatigue from alot these fights.
He does not have time to rest man,Hulk would start to get tired after going through 5(if he can)..

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Mar 19th, 2013 02:06 PM
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Originally posted by keiththegreat
To clarify I intended number 5 to be the exact same thor that fought thanosi. sorry for the ambiguity.

And once again, the gauntlet is not in any order.
in that case even if he would get through 5 he would be to tired to fight 6...so yea he either loses to Thor or get's passed him but loses to JMS Thor due to being tired from the last battle..

WORD LIFE!!!

Last edited by TheHulk on Mar 19th, 2013 at 02:13 PM

Old Post Mar 19th, 2013 02:08 PM
keiththegreat

*not intended to be ordered by power levels anyway

Old Post Mar 19th, 2013 02:10 PM
Naija boy

Hulks plan was to keep destroying the dark dimension planet,the race of mindless ones,armcheddon,bi beast,Wendigo,amped fing fang foom, over and over and over again for as long as he lived by continuously clashing with Betty. At that level his HF ensures that fatigue would be very minimal.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2013 02:12 PM
TheHulk
Retired Debater

^Hulks plan was to keep destroying the dark dimension planet,the race of mindless ones,armcheddon,bi beast,Wendigo,amped fing fang foom, over and over and over again for as long as he lived by continuously clashing with Betty. At that level his HF ensures that fatigue would be very minimal.
Yea i also thought about that...but still Thor who fought Thanosi would still give him trouble perhaps enough to.....*sigh* i think i'm losing my love for comics...why do i feel like i don't give a shit nowadays that i say anyone on Thors lvl can beat WBH.

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Mar 19th, 2013 02:14 PM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Might stop at 5...

Old Post Mar 19th, 2013 03:20 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

The Thor that fought the thanosi had the Odinforce imbued in him with magical armour did he not? I didnt think that that was the Thor specified in this thread...though even then him beating WBH is not really that clear cut anyhow. Where would you rank that Thor in comparison to say JMS thor ?

That's the Thor I assumed was used as it was the armor he wore (Belt, gloves, shield etc.). But I could be mistaken of course.

Hulk destroying the Dark Dimension and such while incredibly impressive, Thor was operating on a power level far beyond his.

Above JMS' Thor. While the Odin Force clearly elevated Thor beyond Herald level, at least when used that one time, it was weaksauce to what came before.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2013 07:22 PM
Naija boy

Hmm so would you place that Thor at skyfather level (i.e KT level or even higher)? Because taking the full gravity of WBH Dark dimension shenanigans...that is the level that Thor would have to be operating at to be so much greater than WBH (I mean WBH outperformed flippin Umar in her own dimension). Just from what I can recall from Thors performance in that arc...I cant see it being justified

Old Post Mar 19th, 2013 07:48 PM