KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman vs Tyrant (No holds barred)

Superman vs Tyrant (No holds barred)
Started by: Stoic

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stoic
Avenger

Superman vs Tyrant (No holds barred)

Recently I had a discussion with a friend, and he was adamant that Superman would defeat Tyrant. So if these two fought it out with everything that they had, on an indestructible planet (The planet heals the moment damage happens).

Which one would win?

Please be objective.

No BFR.

CIS is off.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2013 11:10 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
googol

Re: Superman vs Tyrant (No holds barred)

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stoic
Recently I had a discussion with a friend, and he was adamant that Superman would defeat Tyrant. So if these two fought it out with everything that they had, on an indestructible planet (The planet heals the moment damage happens).

Which one would win?

Please be objective.

No BFR.

CIS is off.
Highest of Feat.. Superman>Thanos I can see a case being made for Superman geting a 5/10 or 6/10 out of DP Tyrant

Old Post Mar 31st, 2013 11:18 PM
googol is currently offline Click here to Send googol a Private Message Find more posts by googol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

T-vo.
Counter vibrations.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2013 11:20 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

clark will tire long before tyrant does

Old Post Mar 31st, 2013 11:22 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by googol
Highest of Feat.. Superman>Thanos I can see a case being made for Superman geting a 5/10 or 6/10 out of DP Tyrant

So you think that Superman could easily defeat all of the Herald level characters that Tyrant did without really breaking a sweat?

Old Post Mar 31st, 2013 11:24 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

So you think that Superman could easily defeat all of the Herald level characters that Tyrant did without really breaking a sweat?

thats not what he said

Old Post Mar 31st, 2013 11:25 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
googol

thats low showing and low balling for most of them.. had they fought at the highest they could have taken him

Old Post Mar 31st, 2013 11:31 PM
googol is currently offline Click here to Send googol a Private Message Find more posts by googol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Heres the thing...

Supes is DC's Golden Boy, and as a result, he has the bulls**t factor on his side (otherwise known as PIS); with everything on the line, there is practically no one he cant beat...

In a DC comic, Superman could defeat Tyrant under the right conditions; in a forum fight (which is PIS'less), this is spite against Superman...

Old Post Mar 31st, 2013 11:38 PM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesldude

Superman going all out, Tyrant is in big trouble.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2013 11:39 PM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Heres the thing...

Supes is DC's Golden Boy, and as a result, he has the bulls**t factor on his side (otherwise known as PIS); with everything on the line, there is practically no one he cant beat...

In a DC comic, Superman could defeat Tyrant under the right conditions; in a forum fight (which is PIS'less), this is spite against Superman...

It wasn't meant as spite, but more on how many people thought that Superman could win. I thought that Tyrant would waste Superman, but that's just me. Others believe otherwise.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2013 11:43 PM
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Diesldude
Superman going all out, Tyrant is in big trouble.

See what I mean?

Old Post Mar 31st, 2013 11:44 PM
bbrem123

wtf...Tyrant would shit all over Superman...only fanboys would say otherwise

Old Post Mar 31st, 2013 11:51 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is this post-crisis?

"Compounding these trickster aspects, the Joker ethos is verbally explicated as such by his psychiatrist, who describes his madness as "super-sanity." Where "sanity" previously suggested acquiescence with cultural codes, the addition of "super" implies that this common "sanity" has been replaced by a superior form, in which perception and processing are completely ungoverned and unconstrained"

Old Post Mar 31st, 2013 11:57 PM
KillaKassara is currently offline Click here to Send KillaKassara a Private Message Find more posts by KillaKassara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

It wasn't meant as spite, but more on how many people thought that Superman could win. I thought that Tyrant would waste Superman, but that's just me. Others believe otherwise.

I gotcha... thumb up

Well my official answer is that Superman would only win in a DC comic with the PIS Force functioning at full force...

The only other way Superman could win is if Tyrant was already at Deaths Door before the fight even started or Superman has some kind of ultra uber amp of some sort (like Cosmic Armor)...

In all other senario's, Tyrant rage stomps Superman 10/10, then traps him in his tech to leech power off of him...

Old Post Mar 31st, 2013 11:58 PM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pre-crisis has survived the big bang, moved a star by pushing it's core, moved a planet at millions of times faster than light speeds, lifted infinity, moved at infinite speed (he's practically omnipresent), he's pushed a star with his super breath, he's destroyed a solar system with a sneeze.

"Compounding these trickster aspects, the Joker ethos is verbally explicated as such by his psychiatrist, who describes his madness as "super-sanity." Where "sanity" previously suggested acquiescence with cultural codes, the addition of "super" implies that this common "sanity" has been replaced by a superior form, in which perception and processing are completely ungoverned and unconstrained"

Last edited by KillaKassara on Apr 1st, 2013 at 12:18 AM

Old Post Apr 1st, 2013 12:08 AM
KillaKassara is currently offline Click here to Send KillaKassara a Private Message Find more posts by KillaKassara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
googol

Originally posted by Dolos
Is this post-crisis?
ANY superman has the potential of beating DP Tyrant

Old Post Apr 1st, 2013 12:08 AM
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Dolos
Is this post-crisis?

Yeah

Old Post Apr 1st, 2013 12:11 AM
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah

What does Tyrant have destruction wise, can he destroy a solar system? I know that's beyond Thor's Godblast. Can he erase half of existence, thus was the power of Mageddon's Warhead, this much energy Superman absorbed.

What about durability, has Tyrant tanked planet busting strikes? What about 5,000 per second? Can Tyrant's brain or other inner organs survive heat vision powerful enough to weld together space and time? Can he tank space time warping blows? What about 5,000 per second??

Thus is Post-crisis Superman's highest end feats with all low and mid end feats dropped and erased from the equation.

Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Supes is DC's Golden Boy

He's AMERICA'S Golden Boy.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2013 12:14 AM
Dampyre

Tyrant shit-stomps the boy scout. HARD.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2013 12:20 AM
Dampyre is currently offline Click here to Send Dampyre a Private Message Find more posts by Dampyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Dampyre
Tyrant shit-stomps the boy scout. HARD.

You're entering a world of pain.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2013 12:21 AM